[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NATO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 27

File: 1.jpg (38KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 852x480px
why isn't your country a NATO member yet? are there any political parties that are openly pro-NATO? if so why are you not a supporter of that party?

NATO membership is basically a guarantee of safety and protection from ANY foreign invasion. no one would dare to attack a NATO member state. if your country is not a part of NATO it still has to spend money on defense anyway. so what's the difference? just contribute to common NATO budget and you basically don't have to worry about anything anymore
>>
also NATO is more than just a military organisation, it also helps countries to establish diplomatic relations between its members and might serve as a basis for any other kinds of agreements and unions
>>
i honestly fail to see why would you be against your country joining NATO
>>
>>79238461
>live in the Netherlands and have no enemies
>now we have to fight muslims and russians to protect some guys we have no relationship with and probably hate us, like Poles or Turks
>>
>>79238715
But the Netherlands is very pro nato.

We were neutral in WW2 and still got invaded. Which is why we stopped being neutral.
>>
Not in the Atlantic Ocean
>>
>>79238394
>why isn't your country a NATO member yet?
South Hemisphere.
Also, there is not a single country in earth that threat us. Even in some fuckup nuclear war, Brazil will be spared, because we never dindu nuffing wrong.

Seriously, there is not a single country on earth that hate us.
>>
>>79238394
>>79238437
How comes you as a Russian like NATO? I mean, it's a military alliance to oppose/contain Russia
>>
File: fb5.png (896KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
fb5.png
896KB, 1305x892px
>>79239026
>how
>>
>>79239026
>oppose/contain Russia
USSR.
>>
Is in NATO > NATO watches and dont do shit.
>>
>>79239119
USSR doesn't exist anymore. NATO does
>>
>>79239026
because i hate criminal totalitarian shitholes. just because i was born in one does not mean i have to like it. russia is a threat to the whole civilised world and a hell for majority of people living here.
so you should do anything to protect your country from a possibility of a russian attack or invasion (not only russian of course but from other aggressors as well like iran or north korea), and NATO suits for it perfectly. russia is a threat for democracy around the world and for world stability, russia should be contained or better destroyed
>>
>>79239184
Yes.
Now days NATO serves only to the interest of some people that make trucks of cash selling weapons and ammo.
>>
>>79239277
found a pootinshill
>>
>>79239026
>as a Russian
>>
>>79239325
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
>>
>>79239184
Russia has operated on the basis of restoring USSR since Putin, so NATO's existence is completely justified. If you knew anything about Eastern European politics and the effort Russia puts in to militarily intimidate, sabotage and blackmail its neighbors you would know this. This happened in Baltics pre-NATO. We had big ass Iskander missiles placed right next to our border when all we had was AK4 assault rifles and a few trucks.

But you don't know this because you have a big ass buffer now between Germany and Russia and all you can get is online propaganda muh Russia dindu nuffin. Even non-NATO countries know this.
>>
>>79239261
It is true that Russia suffers from a lot of corruption, but I wouldn't agree that Russia is a threat to civilized world.
At least here in Germany, people don't feel thretend by Russia, and despite the sanctions, we still have good economic relations. Also, Europe is sort of dependant on Russian natural gas
>>
>>79239393
>NATO be good bois, we dindu nuffin
>>
>>79239427
You are the threat to us
>>
>>79239427
thanks Ivan. glad to know that even though you left this shithole as fast as you could you still believe in what you just said
>>
>>79239393
I understand your point. After all, you suffered a long period of Russian occupation, and from your perspective, the current state might be only a brief interlude before the next Russian annexation.
But I would argue that Russian hostilities towards Baltics (cyberwarefare and stuff) are a result of Russia feeling threatend by NATO beeing so close to their borders. As you probably know, Finland, who isn't part of NATO, has much better relations with Russia than your own country
>>
>>79239429
It's not only about NATO, you do the same to Sweden and Finland, who have far more powerful armies than any of the EE NATO states with a few American companies as tripwires to deter invasion. You did it to us after Putin and pre-NATO. And the only sovereign countries you dared to attack were outside of NATO.
>>
>>79239324
>pootinshill
It's supposed to be some sort of foreign pro Putin?
Nah, m8. My loyalty stays with my country.

I just point out that NATO is more a global weapon standard now days. They really don't serves anything else.

>>79239393
Sure Russia has an Authoritarian government, but i don't think it's look like URSS.
Also, I don't think the Russian missiles where pointed to you. I mean, half a division could cross the border and occupy your capital in less than 2 hours. Why bomb your country before it?
>>
>>79239449
you mean Germany?
>>
>>79239512
Finland doesn't even have good relationship with Russia, same with Sweden. They constantly violate their aerial borders to "cuck" them and just last year, Putin gave the order to build a big military base next to Finland.
>>
Even if Russians got what they wanted and NATO disbanded tomorrow, the member states wouldn't all suddenly cosy up to an autocratic, militaristic hell hole.
>>
>>79239592
But they have much better relations with Russia than the Baltic states do.
Russia doesn't have their troops right next to their border, no do they attack Finland through cyberwarefare or influence their Russian minorities.
I understand why you are distrustful towards Russia, but you have to see the situation from their prespective.
>>
>>79239528
Do what, exactly? Trying to defend ourselves against an insane aggressive military block, that tries to destroy us? While being completely outnumbered and outgunned? You have invaded half the world already and still pretend to be innocent victims. Are you on a payroll or just this brainwashed?
>>
>>79238394
Fuck NATO
>>
>>79239635
No one gives a shit Europe being friendly, we just don't like living right next to a genocidal maniac, who is pointing a huge gun towards us and waits for the opportunity to shoot.
>>
File: natokamiina.jpg (112KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
natokamiina.jpg
112KB, 1440x1920px
>>79239762
this
>>
>>79239694
"Better" doesn't mean anything, it's still a hostile and distrustful relationship. There has been real military activity and planning by the Russians in the Baltic Sea, which has led Sweden to place troops on Gotland and revamp their Armed Forces. Finland has a discussion about joining NATO every year and every year Putin comes to visit them as a thank you for not doing so. The Finns know that if they were to join NATO, they could possibly end up as the #2 threat to Russia's so called "independece" no matter what the term means nowadays. Putin even said flat out to Niinistö, that if they were to join NATO, Russia would fight until the blood of the last Finn has been spilled. Of course in the context of "if it were to lead to a conflict".
>>
>>79239864
I am just saying that you joined NATO because you are afraid of Russia, and Russia is hostile towards you because they are afraid of USA/NATO.
I can understand the motivation of both sides, but I think it would be better for everybody if we somehow established a peaceful relation. Estonia would be the one to benefit most from not beeing in danger of Russian invasion and having trade with their eastern neighbour
>>
>>79239789
You will still have the exact same neighbours and nothing will change. That's what you don't seem to grasp. Even Article 5 will practically be the same.
>>
>>79239935
True, the maniac will still be there. But with a substantially smaller gun, and thus with a reduced desire to use it.
>>
>>79239923
>established a peaceful relation
>with a militaristic dictatorship of russia
now you are just being ridiculous, Ivan
>>
>>79239923
That is not true because Russia was already getting aggressive pre-NATO. Russia invades its neighbors for a sport. The last 3 targets have been non-NATO, because they're weaker.

Today, people brainwashed by the Russian media would justify a Russian invasion of the Baltics if we wanted to join the EU or NATO "because it threatens Russia's sovereignty", which is a bullshit Putinist narrative to create a power vaccuum in the Eastern block, which Russia would fill.

Russia is a severely nationalist state - from the Russians for the Russians. You can't play "both sides" with them like most Euro countries do. As a neighbor, you are expected to either technically or literally be a part of the Russian economy and contribute the profits to their GDP or not deal with them at all. It essentially functions on the same principles as the USSR, except the iron curtain has been shifted back to Russia's actual borders, which they are not happy about at all. Even with all this, I'm not saying trade is impossible, but it is impossible with the current government.
>>
>>79238394
> just contribute to common NATO budget
tell that to our government
>>
>>79239567
Are you implying you are not?
>>
>>79240155
But you are not a small country just by yourself anymore. You are a part of the biggest single market in the world, a market that is incredibly important to Russia.
I doubt Putin would destroy his business relations with Europe just to get Estonian clay.
>>
>>79240374
Yes. Germany only want peace
>>
>>79240001
To be honest I could repeat it a dozen times and it still won't ever sink in.
NATO is only a formalised protocol for a soft understanding that has effectively existed since the birth of the Soviet Union. If NATO did not exist, Russia would find itself no freer to push outwards than it is currently. And there are other agreements between states that would prohibit it. Many of these are as formal as NATO. The EU itself has its CSDP, for instance. Or matters could be taken to the UN as with Korea. Whatever the case, the former states would not somehow overlook Russian aggression for lack of a treaty.
The NATO member states will always be hostile to Russia not because of the defence pact proper but because of what Russia is. There will never be a magic wand that Russians can wave to defang the states to its west or pull them out of American orbit. That is the cold truth.
>>
>>79240459
>I doubt Putin would destroy his business relations with Europe just to get Estonian clay

You can't really "destroy" business relations unless you intend to keep it that way yourself. Putin annexes clay, says sorry and 10 years later, voila, relations are normal again. Even now, I'm starting to see a changing attitude towards sanctions for Crimea in the world. And I can't really blame people. It just happened kind of a long time ago and the situation has been frozen, but the effects are permanent.
>>
>>79240621
Do you really think if Russia annexed Estonia, other EU countries would be like "meh, whatever"?
>>
>>79240497
>Implying
Conflict is in your blood Hans.
>>
>>79240930
>says the fucking viking
>>
>>79240975
Those nuns were asking for it
>>
>>79240765
Absolutely. What economic or military leverage does Germany as the head of EU have over Russia? They are selling you cheap gas and buying a ton of German exports as a 140m market. Russia as a market is a dream come true for Germany with abhorrent production power and quality, but with decent buying power thanks to natural resources. All you have to do is pump pump pump out stuff out of factories and ship it there for incredible profits. You won't pass up this opportunity for some microstates next to the Baltic Sea. The sanctions would come, the relationships would freeze, then melt and the world would carry on, as it always has. UK and US always had a far more sober view of Russia than let's say someone like Schröder, who essentially preached the same utopian garbage about being "friends" with Putin's regime.
>>
>>79240598
You can repeat all the bullshit you want. The truth is that you are the ones pushing, you are the ones being aggressive, you are the ones attacking everyone around the world, you are the ones threatening us. We know that you will always be hostile and that's why we will always defend ourselves. And it makes you so mad that you can't just push Russia and its allies around anymore. That's why you settle for propaganda and subterfuge.
>>
>>79241126
>What economic or military leverage does Germany as the head of EU have over Russia?
EU is Russias biggest trading partner

>Russia as a market is a dream come true for Germany with abhorrent production power and quality, but with decent buying power thanks to natural resources.
I agree. Russia and Germany are dream team. They have resources, we have industry and know-how. I think Russia sees it the same way and wouldn't want to destroy this relations just to gain a baltic state whose people hate Russia anyways.

>You won't pass up this opportunity for some microstates next to the Baltic Sea.
If we wouldn't react, EU would fall apart. And while German people are peaceful now, it would change really quickly if they felt threatend by Russian agression. Don't forget that Germany almost managed to defeat Soviet Union while fighting against France and Britain at the same time. Russia would have no chance defeating an united Europe in war.
>>
>>79241342
>Russia would have no chance defeating an united Europe in war.
Famous last words
>>
>>79241342
>EU is Russias biggest trading partner

But this is essentially the core argument of the current sanctions, which has led many EU states to believe they are the ones being punished for not being able to trade with Russia. Putin's popularity on the other hand is still high.

>I agree. Russia and Germany are dream team. They have resources, we have industry and know-how. I think Russia sees it the same way and wouldn't want to destroy this relations just to gain a baltic state whose people hate Russia anyways.

I believe they're just aiming to have both. But as far as the German vision of selling stuff to Russia forever, I would say that's standing on shaky grounds as well and not because of the Baltics or Ukraine, but because Putin envisions Russia as an industrial state just like Germany, which would produce the things it needs itself, thus removing the need to waste their resource money on imports. I can see the Russian people getting behind this initiative. As I said, Putin is extremely hesitant with foreign trade and this predates the sanctions (also in Estonia, where he choked the oil transit in the second half of the 00s).

>If we wouldn't react, EU would fall apart. And while German people are peaceful now, it would change really quickly if they felt threatend by Russian agression. Don't forget that Germany almost managed to defeat Soviet Union while fighting against France and Britain at the same time. Russia would have no chance defeating an united Europe in war.

As I said, Europe has no military leverage over Russia. If Russia decided to take the Baltics, there would be literally nothing you could do about it militarily. I really can't envision Germans riding high into war with Russia to take back the Baltics. This is why for us, NATO is an important partner and more relevant than ever.
>>
>>79241704
>This is why for us, NATO is an important partner and more relevant than ever.
Still wishing to have a parade in Moscow, lol. Good luck with that.
>>
>>79241454
russia never fought united europe
>>
>>79241810
>who is Napoleon
>what is Crimean War
>what is WW2
Dumb proxy
>>
>>79238394

Where you from lad?

>>79241126

There is already a binding common defense accord within the EU. It doesn't explicitely says 'you have to mobilize your army and go to war right away with whoever attacked a member-nation', but neither does the NATO accord btw.

The EU as an organization and its member countries would react. You can be sure of that because simply not reacting is not an option, as the whole structure would come crashing down in no time.
>>
>>79241854
>Dumb proxy
кaкoй жe pycнявый cкoт тyпoй, пpocтo нeвepoятнo
during napoleon wars and the WW2 britain was fighting against napoleon's france and nazi germany respectively, so europe was not "united" by default
>>
>>79241893
>Where you from lad?
are you blind or what?
>>
>>79241792
I think you are confusing us with "visionaries" like Napoleon and Hitler. We are the guys that just want to live here in our own state, separate from Russia.

>>79241893
>You can be sure of that because simply not reacting is not an option, as the whole structure would come crashing down in no time.

Then it would come crashing down, because not even NATO wants to "ride" into war with Russia to liberate some area, much less the EU, which is less capable and less unified in its goals (especially militarily). This is why we have the NATO tripwire deterrence forces here, so that doing so wouldn't be necessary in the first place.
>>
>>79238394
Uh..
>>
>>79241810
>implying it would be alone if it was attacked
>>
>>79242123
Кaкaя жe ты пpoкcятинa cкyчнaя и yбoгaя
Both in Napoleonic wars and WW2 Russia and Soviet Union respectively were fighting and winning against what was basically the entirety of Europe, united under the single power.
>>
>>79242193
>We are the guys that just want to live here in our own state
While being a part of antirussian military block, trying to damage Russia at every opportunity and invading a new country every couple of months.
>>
File: 1475255410513.jpg (872KB, 1000x1355px)
1475255410513.jpg
872KB, 1000x1355px
>>79238394
because they bombed the shit out of us in 90s

>are there any political parties that are openly pro-NATO?
no

NATO = criminal organization
>>
>>79242248
лeл, oпyщeнный cын тyпopылoй oбocaннoй хpюcнявoй шлюхи.
britain was always one of the biggest and most powerful countries of europe, so if britain wasn't a part of the forces that were fighting against russia/soviet union, europe was not united in its fight against russia/soviet union, therefore russia/soviet union never fought united europe. how dumb you have to be to not understand that simple thing?
>basically the entirety of Europe
without britain it wasn't even close to the "entirety of europe"
>>
File: suspicious bwak.png (49KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious bwak.png
49KB, 541x566px
>>79238394
>Russian thread about NATO
>>
>>79242443
Жaлкaя ты yбoгaя пpoкcятинa, кaк жe тeбe жoпy пpoпeкaeт, cмoтpeть пpиятнo
The whole of Europe minus Britain is still united Europe.
>>
>>79241704
>Putin envisions Russia as an industrial state just like Germany, which would produce the things it needs itself, thus removing the need to waste their resource money on imports.
The problem is that Russia has a population of only 150 millions. No matter how industrialized they get, with such a small population, they would never be able to be a relevant power in a world where huge blocks like EU, USA or China exist. I do believe that if we could combine EUs high population and industry with Russians vast territory, resources and military, we could become a new superpower. And I think USA is trying to stop that.

>This is why for us, NATO is an important partner and more relevant than ever.
I understand why you wouldn't bet your independance on Germanys trade interests, and I am not saying that you should leave NATO. But I think it would be in our best interest if we would work on improving relations with Russia
>>
>>79242578
Europe is not even close to be united
>>
>>79242578
Hitler occupied France and Napoleon occupied Germany
Beeing occupied by an enemy force is not the same as beeing united
>>
>>79238461
because we don't want protection, we want sovereignty and independence
freedom for the people of france

usa, ussr i don't care everybody just fuck off
it's france and france only
>>
>>79242608
>I do believe that if we could combine EUs high population and industry with Russians vast territory, resources and military, we could become a new superpower.
Here we go again
>>
File: 4L_YxiPh20i.jpg (153KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YxiPh20i.jpg
153KB, 1024x732px
>>79238394
>United gayropa weak army us aryan mother russia slavic strong barbaric wild dont give à fucking absolut about Nothing about the Europain race à master race robot soldiers thet Will Just fight Every Europain scum Pepole to the finnel dead

Hahahaha never change liberal nikita the bloger scum

Russians brothers i Will give milion dolors for Pepole in russia Ukraina who Will find me this (nikita the bloger and his femily members and kiild them all )cut his head and bring it to me say all his femily dead and give me his head so i can drink rakija from his skall and burns all his members in aternel fire !!!!!!

Contact me

ramzan kadirov !!!!

Alihamdulila
>>
>>79242248
actually Axis wasn't a "united europe", i mean Germany, Romania and Hungary is not a whole Europe
>>
>>79242578
тyпaя хpюcнявaя выблядинa.
you said russia fought against united europe. britain is a part of europe. britain was not a part of a coalition that was fighting against russia. therefore europe was not united in its fight against russia so russia never fought against united europe. how is it hard to understand you dumb imbecile?
>>
>>79242683
Are saying that every non-french/non-german soldier invaded Russia/SU unwillingly? Because it is such hilarious bullshit, that's it not even funny. You can occupy a country, you can't force its population to fight for you.
>>
>>79242545
some of us are pro-NATO and genuinely want to see NATO forces marching through our capital after they liberated us from those criminal tyrants in the government
>>
>>79238394
I don't want Germany to go to war just because Trump or Erdogan might sperg out. I'd rather stay neutral
>>
>>79238394
those who dont like it probably got fucked up by nato itself, so it's pretty understandable
most of times means that we have to aid burgers in their shitty hegemony jewish tricks
the defensive points are good but im not so sure about that
>>
>>79242821
Foreign soldiers will fight for money, but they wont sacrifice themselves for your country.
Also, you will always be forced to leave part of your troops behind to keep France/Germany occupied, and those countries wont support your with 100% of their industrial output, since they see you as foreign invader and only obey you because you threaten them with violence
>>
>>79242794
Жaлкaя ты нeдoчeлoвeчecкaя мнoгoнoжкa, ты yмилитeлeн в cвoём yбoжecтвe. Из кaкoй жoпoбoльнoй дыpы ты выпoлз? Пoлзи oбpaтнo.
The absolute majority of Europe was united, the absence of Britain is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>79242821
Stop responding to your cancerous diaspora.
>>
>>79242908
It doesn't matter how exactly Europe was united, willingly or unwillingly. The fact is that Russia already fought and won against the united Europe. And the result will be the same next time.
>>
>>79243010
Europe was occupied but never united
>>
Why are Russians always plotting on invading Europe? Tbh NATO is necessary as long as Russians have that kind of attitude.
>>
>>79242989
The German was trying to prove the Russian wrong. I love when Nato shills are so dumb that they start attacking each other
>>
File: 4L_6lwgUWTw.png (840KB, 640x960px)
4L_6lwgUWTw.png
840KB, 640x960px
>>79242794
Bring it on Nikita we Will fight Any one

We russins we slavs woriors we Dont care or give a fuck how strong our enmy is we will die are Get killed but we Gona tale evrey one With us to hell

Кaкиe cилны нaши вpaги бyдyт мы их вceх пapвём нa кycки !!!!!

Бyдeт гoтoвa бeз caжeлeния !!!!!

Cyкa блят !!!!

Hиктa мы тeбя cкopo нaйдём и вcю твoю ceмью yбём a тeбя живoтнaя мы тeбя нayчим кaк жить пpoвилнo твap мpaз шaкaл ypoд мyдилa гaндoн пpидётcя тeбя yмepят cкopo нaшeй pyкoй вa имя Aллaхa я тeбя caм бyдy кaзнить жaйтaн!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>79243034
From our perspective the difference is irrelevant. We were still attacked by the entirety of Europe.
>>
File: 1502212750770.png (186KB, 312x806px) Image search: [Google]
1502212750770.png
186KB, 312x806px
>>79243136
Yes Russia strong
>>
>>79243136
You hardly managed to defeat nazis.
What do you think would happen if instead of fighting two front wars, Hitler would have gotten help from France and UK and all three would have invaded Soviet Union?
Do you really think it would have made no difference?
>>
>>79242608
>The problem is that Russia has a population of only 150 millions. No matter how industrialized they get, with such a small population, they would never be able to be a relevant power in a world where huge blocks like EU, USA or China exist.

Don't forget they were able to reach these heights with the USSR. And this is where their heads are at right now as a collective - erasing the humiliation of Cold War and bringing back the past glory of the great empires they have had. Their current status in the world as being China's dangerous and unpredictable henchman doesn't satisfy them. And Putin has been drafting the long game to change it.

I don't think Russia is looking to be reliant on German imports at all. They want to produce themselves like they used to. Since Russian products have proven to be inferior quality, an iron curtain between them and countries who produce better products, is required. Therefore, to me, a vision of a union between a nationalist Russia paired with Germany seems absolutely ridiculous. I truly believe the capitalist Russia of the 90s who cozied up to Europe and bled money in every direction was a mirage. Their plans are far different now.
>>
>>79243192
>You hardly managed to defeat nazis.
Germany surrended unconditionally after a complete and utter defeat
>What do you think would happen if instead of fighting two front wars
Hitler never fought a two front war
>Do you really think it would have made no difference?
Absolutely
>>
File: joint expeditionary force.jpg (88KB, 386x705px) Image search: [Google]
joint expeditionary force.jpg
88KB, 386x705px
>>79239635
The likes of the UK has its fingers in many pies anyway, being a member of NATO is just one.
>>
The main thing in all this is that we must protect qt Estonia.
>>
>>79239002
>Brazil will be spared, because we never dindu nuffing wrong.
>Seriously, there is not a single country on earth that hate us.
Brazilians hate Brazilians though. Most of your wars were against yourselves.
>>
>>79243261
When they were USSR they controlled half of Europe and many countries in Asia, their population was probably more than 300 millions.
Also, back then, most of the world was still developing, China was a poor shithole.
The world has changed, and Putin knows this. He is well aware that if he doesn't play his cards right, Russia will become Chinas bitch. He can't really afford to alienate Europeans in this new world of huge global powers.
>>
>>79239694
>But they have much better relations with Russia than the Baltic states do.
Maybe because they didn't have to live in a paradise with Russians for as long.
>>
>>79243321
ok whatever. read a history book
>>
File: 4L_mgOkSQff.jpg (77KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
4L_mgOkSQff.jpg
77KB, 400x517px
>>79243192
Ramzan kadirov repirting in :)

Dont cry Your dream will come true Soon Putin will be gone and after Putin will be gona worst anti Europa american England anglos prazident will come in mother russia Putin will give a muslim prezident to come to rull russia like Ramzan kadirov

And thts will mean one thing to you all the death of Europa it will be the end for Europa we will delete Your race from the map of earth

A east slavs Thet will convert and become muslims and will make a new muslim empire Thet will be the death of Europa

My dream will come true mark it up

Europa is not our frind and never will be
We rater have muslim slavic asian union then live With Your agly weak gayropa sisis
>>
>>79243321
>Hitler never fought a two front war
top kek
you either reinventing history or geography
>>
File: 1500711109542.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1500711109542.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>79239864
>Putin even said flat out to Niinistö, that if they were to join NATO, Russia would fight until the blood of the last Finn has been spilled.
So is he saying he would also spill his own blood?
>>
>>79241792
>Still wishing to have a parade in Moscow, lol. Good luck with that.
Worst part of invading Russia is having to be in Russia.
>>
>>79241854
>>who is Napoleon
>>what is Crimean War
>>what is WW2
Europe wasn't remotely united in any of those wars and in WW2 and the Napoleonic war had European allies.
>>
why do people want to get russia? i get that there are gas and oil, but you can find them in many other places, worth to risk your luck against russian winter? also they can barrier you from chinks and all that trash in the east
>>
>>79243986
>muh winter
kek
>>
>>79244009
the only reason you are still there it's because of that mah nigga
>>
Russian brothers i hoph After beautiful good Putin go we need to pick Ramzan kadirov us our new prazident of russia he will kill evrey liberal and evrey subhuman anti russian anti muslim scum

I mysalf will convert to a muslim if it will hapen and sarve him and russia to death

A new union of slavs and muslims a new race of slavs speaking Arabia and cyrillic all the muslims in the world will bow to us

Europa and europians will be our anmys we will fight them and Nuke Tham all ;)

We take china we take Japan we retorn mangolia we take all the midel east and make a union and empire we stop make bizness With Europa we stop sall them our reserces and just leave them and make the midel east Great just like rome

The years will go Europa slowly will die and our asian slavic empire will race in power we Nuke the Jews and americans and we control the world russia Iran china mangolia Turkia Syria

Lets do this !!!!!!
>>
>>79244058
winter wouldn't take two most relevant european capitals for you
>>
>>79243538
That's what the whole discussion boils down to. If Russia could perform a landgrab in Europe, this would simultaneously weaken the EU and strengthen Russia. Many ex-USSR countries in Asia (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan) have already been forced to be de facto vassal states. You don't do business with Russia as their neighbor. You are either their servant, who in a zero-sum game, which is facilitated through political corruption and military pressure, funnels all the profits back to the Russian economy or you are the enemy. Effectively, you are either in a union with them or you are an enemy.

The problem is that Europeans think the European maps have already been drawn and that's final. But Russia was the biggest loser in this new European order and they aren't satisfied until they get their land and power back. It doesn't even matter if it's Putin or someone else who will deliver this will. If NATO wasn't present in Eastern Europe there would be literally nothing standing in Russia's way to perform landgrabs. There would literally be a power vacuum and this is what they are seeking to create with threats and political pressure right now. This is why NATO is far from irrelevant for Europe now even though the USSR as a state is over.
>>
>>79242888
>I don't want Germany to go to war just because Trump or Erdogan might sperg out. I'd rather stay neutral
You better learn to like killing gooks boy!
>>
File: dh.jpg (7KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
7KB, 247x204px
>>79244149
are you Volk?
>>
>>79244058
You keep telling yourself that, euroshit.
>>
>>79243261
>Don't forget they were able to reach these heights with the USSR. And this is where their heads are at right now as a collective - erasing the humiliation of Cold War and bringing back the past glory of the great empires they have had
I hope they realize the Soviet system crashing was inevitable. We just suckered them into an arms race they'd never win.
>>
>>79244171
How exactly would Russia benefit from land grab?
They have more land than they could ever use, and the population in the new land would hate their guts, thus they would need military to keep them down, making the new territory a money drain.
Also, this would make other Europeans hate Russia.
>>
File: 1496061872205.jpg (11KB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496061872205.jpg
11KB, 240x238px
>>79243321
>>You hardly managed to defeat nazis.
>Germany surrended unconditionally after a complete and utter defeat
>>What do you think would happen if instead of fighting two front wars
>Hitler never fought a two front war
>Russian Education
>>
>>79244303
facts have always triggered slav subhumans
>>
>>79243986
>why do people want to get russia? i get that there are gas and oil,
No one does, fighting Russia would be a fucking nightmare with little gain. It's a nice story for the Kremlin/Putin to sell to the bydlos to justify their increasingly complete control. TLDR foreign invaders at this point in history is a Boogeyman for Russia.
>>
>>79244640
>sour grapes
Euroshits are truly pathetic
>>
>>79244363
Most of Russia is empty. It's not so much about land, as it is about population. European USSR states and satellite states were the most productive regions in the whole USSR.

And it will never be about European opinion of Russia, it's about raw military power. As Crimea has proved, condemning and hating the enemy does nothing at all. Now who's going to start loading up weapons to take it back? That's right, no one.
>>
File: kim.jpg (6KB, 298x169px)
kim.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>>79244647
i hope you are same enlightened on your country
>>
>>79244363
And trust me, keeping populations down to fulfill their objective has never been a problem for Russians. A bullet is, what 50 cents?
>>
>>79244742
The difference between Crimea and Estonia is that Crimeans are Russians and wanted to be annexed by Russia. Even so, they are a huge drain for Russia.
Annexing Estonia would make no economic sense for Russia. Estonians would just go into forest again and fight Russians, it would be a bottomless money drain
>>
>>79244780
Having to kill him doesn't justify anything in our country. He only exists because of China. Two world wars and being a superpower is the justification for our military.
>>
File: 4L_NhuAWvxv.jpg (946KB, 2400x1762px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NhuAWvxv.jpg
946KB, 2400x1762px
>>79244302
Yes i am i am aryan russian and i hate Europa i want a muslim slavic union and empire !!!!

Muslims here respekt russia muslims all over the world respekt you rulld them all and you have the strongest empire in the world !!!

Yes i know we Russians are white and they are not but we will bring our white slavi. cultur to them Just like we did With Tatars and Volga bulgrs

Toghter we will take any land in the world !!!!

Look at syria

Syria is yours take it and make them integret to Your slavic cultur so they will fight for you and kill Your gayropa anmys all over the world

Dont make friendship With europian pepole they are allcucks they will stab you in the back as secend you become weak

You can make china russian Clay russian dont speak chines but the chines speak russian its mean you swalowed them in Your cultur so leter They will fight for you

Some With mangolia and japan

Your mission is to take the asian world and bring them Your cultur just like you did to kazhastan

Do it and a new russian asian slavic muslim empire will race just like rome

Toghter we will fight the englos americans and germans kill them all and take There landes ;)

Lets do this i am all ready stadyng arabic and i know russian if need i will converet to muslim but never act like muslim it will mean a new race will be born

A greek filosof said once

To rebiuld a new race we most distrouid this race
>>
>>79244912
>reddit spacing
>>
>>79244825
>Estonians would just go into forest again and fight Russians, it would be a bottomless money drain

Russia could btfo the current Estonian military fast. Even the forest isn't good protection nowadays because of MLRS and thermobaric weapons. Just in 2 days, Zapad 2017 will start where according to Germans, they have 100,000 men. Not infantry, like we have, but pretty much all of them heavy units. The curious part however is, that if they were to project such a devastating force on this country, it could potentially leave other areas in Russia vulnerable.
>>
File: 1394677007584.jpg (24KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
1394677007584.jpg
24KB, 244x209px
>>79244865
#TwitteriotsOfAmerica
>>
>>79244959
I think our discussion is going in circles.
My point is that Russia wont benefit from annexing a population that hates them.
You seem to disagree
>>
>>79244825
>The difference between Crimea and Estonia is that Crimeans are Russians and wanted to be annexed by Russia.
Stalin kind of depopulated the original inhabitants. It probably would have a different result if he hadn't.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars

> Even so, they are a huge drain for Russia.
I remember an article about the local politicians getting a chunk of money, blowing it and asking Moscow for more while essentially threatening to leave the federation.
>>
>>79244912
Is this pasta?
>>
>>79244959
Its make my dick so hard i will watch it in hd and gona record it in cassette

Zapad (west)2017 sweat bela rus and russia toghter killing europian scum simulatur

I Wish There was a russian iPhone game зaпaд 2017

I will buy it just to kill Europian Scum milion times then bring them to life Ánd killd them again Ánd again :)
>>
>>79245049
>My point is that Russia wont benefit from annexing a population that hates them.

My point is they already did, many times, successfully. Suppressing a population is not as hard as it looks, they even did it to fucking Poland. If 1/10 of the population opposes, kill 1/10 of the population. Replace them with migrants and you're well on your way. Literally Americans have asked us "Why didn't you call the police?" I'm not joking and I don't this is not such an uncommon picture to have with people who simply don't know.
>>
>>79245049
it's almost like every single country through history forgot this and conquered anything they could
>>
>>79245141
North Kórea will get soon nukes Ánd there is nothing you can do burger :)

Hahaha you lost in this war all ready go home grendpa your days is over

China and Russia will be the next power it's writing in all the books

Nastardamus said thet America will go ander the weter and drawn to the sea hahaha eat humburgers and get fat american pindos
>>
>>79245269
You can't compare modern day Russia to Russian Empire or or Stalins SU.
Nowadays they don't kill 1/10th of people in their autnomous territoris, they keep them happy with gibs.
>>
>>79245416
Both sides of the argument are hypothetical then. I have no doubt in my mind they would be more than able to suppress and assimilate an occupied area. Merely a promise of "Russia doesn't even want your country, it wouldn't be worth it" would be the worst guarantee for independence in the history of man.
>>
Fuck nato, eu, and globalisms.
COMMENCE 1776
>>
>
>>
>>79238394
Because it's horrible. It's a stamp that brands your nation as an am*ricanized vassal state
>>
>>79245416
Who care We have nukes and thets what importent ;)

You Fuck with us you get nuked as easy us possible can by

We just push the rad buton and bom pax pix pax oj jo jo konec Mir moj :)

One Russian nuke and All this europian not humans die in a sweet beatiful fast sexy death !!!
>>
File: 1504123709867.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1504123709867.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>79245711
>humans die in a sweet beatiful fast sexy death !!!
H-hot
>>
>>79245545
What sort of security do you have that USA or Germany wont try to annex and assimilate your country?
>>
>>79245766
History
>>
>>79245766
As for Germany, well we already are in an economic and political union with Germany, which our people seem to greatly prefer over any kind of union with Russia. It's similar with USA, just militarily.
>>
>>79244302
pyccкий coвeтcкий пиcaтeль и пoэт

Cпacибo бpaт я нe кoгдa нe cлышaл пpo нeгo нo ceйчac пa читaю чтo oн пиcaль oчeнь люблю cтихи coвeтcкий читaть кaк Пyшкин Лepмoнтoв aлeкcaндep блoк

Люблю вac вceх бpaтья ecли ecть eщe пoэты cкиньтe мнe тyт

Бyдy oчeнь блoгaдapeн вaм !
>>
File: David_Burliuk_1914.jpg (272KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
David_Burliuk_1914.jpg
272KB, 753x1200px
>>79246127
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%8D%D1%82%D1%8B_%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B0
из тoй жe эпoхи
>>
>>79245079
Crimean tatars aren't original inhabitants though. They were invaders of that land.
They trade was raiding, slavery and thieving. Why they weren't genocided during conqest is a mystery.
>>
File: 1365857192185.jpg (22KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1365857192185.jpg
22KB, 330x330px
>>79239592
>Finland doesn't even have good relationship with Russia
>>
>>79243694
>Putin even said flat out to Niinistö, that if they were to join NATO, Russia would fight until the blood of the last Finn has been spilled.

Seriously speaking though: wtf?
>>
>>79251298
he actually said that if Finland will join NATO, NATO will fight with Russia (probably) until the blood of the last Finn has been spilled
>>
>>79251356
I know.
>>
>>79239512
They fucking forced us to buy an exploding Russian NPP with threats of military agression. Real fucking nice, fucktard.
>>
>>79243325
Based JEF.
>>
>>79239528
>Sweden
Sweden probably has bilateral guarantees from USA in return for stopping to develop nukes back in the day. Of course we know how those promises carried with Ukraine. Margot Cuckström, anyway is going to destroy even the theoretical chances of USA helping them with stuffing the total nuclear ban down Swedes throats.
>>
>>79239694
>Russia doesn't have their troops right next to their border, no do they attack Finland through cyberwarefare or influence their Russian minorities.
What the fuck are talking about? You obviously have no idea about the bases or Russian info ops in Finland.
>>
>>79243325
>UK is the only major country involved
well fug
>>
>>79251942
Are saying UK doesn't have firepower? Because it has.
>>
>>79238394
because we like to pretend to be neutral
>>
>>79251942
don't underestimate the UK though. you think it's not that powerful just because you automatically compare it to the US. of course any country would seem weaker than it really if you compare it to the US.
>>
Pls end NATO occupation ;__;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1949_anti-NATO_riot_in_Iceland
>>
HELP
>>
>>79242710
France was one of the founders of nato.
>>
We're being imperialismed! ;__;
>>
File: qg_500.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qg_500.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>79253487
get your own nukes
call to uncle kim right now and get 30% off
>>
>>79243010
>The fact is that Russia already fought and won against the united Europe.
when?
>>
>>79241854
None of these were "united Europe", how can you possibly claim that, I knew that Russians are brainwashed but I didn't realise you don't even know how many countries there are in Europe.
>>
>>79255464
>I didn't realise you don't even know how many countries there are in Europe
well nobody knows that for sure since "europe" is a loose term
>>
:(
>>
Nato is an organization made by the US to contain its client states
>>
>>79239026
Russian on /int/ are usually self-hating and liberal. I think because being nationalistic and right wing is mainstream there so they're being contrarian like the rest of 4chan.
>>
File: 1504472493414.jpg (44KB, 433x578px) Image search: [Google]
1504472493414.jpg
44KB, 433x578px
>>79257553
>being nationalistic and right wing is mainstream there
it's really the opposite
>>
>>79257757
Cherrypicking will get you nowhere. The boy on the left looks intentionally made to look ugly anyway.
Remember your Cossacks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>79257757
>famous cuckspammer complains how he can't be nationalistic
>>
File: cuckdom of russia.png (555KB, 701x499px) Image search: [Google]
cuckdom of russia.png
555KB, 701x499px
>>79258022
anon we are literally going to "adjust" one of russia's most important and famous traditions just to please our muslim minorities
https://www.rt.com/news/400814-muslim-holiday-school-year-russia/

btw that guy in the pic is not "intentionally ugly", his nose is painted like that to point out that minorities from caucasus (they usually have that type of nose) are welcome anywhere in russia. this is what that picture is about basically (about the city irkutsk in particular)
>>
>>79258184
i am neither a cuck nor complaining. i am just pointing out to the FACT that being openly nationalistic isn't something common for modern russia
>>
>>79258503
>irkutsk
lol it's Izhevsk actually, my bad
>>
>>79258503
So muslims like kadyrov are being given more power but cossacks (linked to the government) are also suppressing muslims in the caucasus?
Seems conflicted.
>>
>>79258582

who you are trying to fool?
>>
>>79257062
? :D
>>
>>79259060
Are you trying to say russia IS nationalistic or just that he is a cuck?
>>
>>79259177
he is a cuckspammer larping as nationalist sometimes
his intention is throwing shit with any case
>>
>>79259054
>cossacks (linked to the government) are also suppressing muslims in the caucasus
can you post a link to what you are talking about? i am not saying "proofs", i just honestly have no idea about that
>>
>>79259060
i already posted a link that shows his statement is false. give me some examples of russians being openly nationalistic in recent years
>>
>>79259563
no i am not. you just keep making shit up to provide some "basis" for your claims, that's pathetic
he asked you the same btw
>give me some examples of russians being openly nationalistic in recent years
>>
>>79260832
>no i am not
fuck off nikita

>he asked
he asked what i mean you obese retard
>>
>>79260680
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRTJKcIljzU
Not perfect proofs, but this is what I most keenly remember.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.