[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you made fun of because of your accent? Southerners make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: a.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Are you made fun of because of your accent? Southerners make fun of me because I have a northeastern accent and I pronounce the d like it's supposed to be.

They think a de/di and te/ti are supposed to sound like dji and tchi.
>>
Only me? :(((
>>
No, and this isn't my accent, but I feel my voice is too high pitched
>>
>>79237636
Yes I'm from Birmingham and our brummie accent is hated nationwide

Requesting a fellow brit to post that 'sexist accents' image
>>79239446
bender
>>
I basically have the redneck hick accent of this country
>>
>>79239511
Rather have a bender voice than a meme accent
>>
>>79239511
Interesting. I thought the accent that was made fun of was a scouse.

>>79239522
In the hick accent of Brazil people pronounce their R's like Americans
>>
>>79237636
Ooooga boooga you wan som banana?
UMA
>>
>>79239605
>german humour
>>
>>79239560
I can move city, you'll always be a beta little gay boy
>>79239590
scouser has more meme value but brummie is hated more
for example you will NEVER hear a brummie accent on the TV ever even though we're the second biggest city
>>
>>79239621
OOOOOGA BOOOOGA
>>
>>79237636
No, my accent rooted in the Midwest, which is seen as more-or-less neutral among American accents. Also, after living somewhere for a few weeks, I pick up a little bit of whatever accent people there have.
The only time I've been mocked for my accent was when I was 11. The pronunciation of the aw sound is different between the Chicago area/Wisconsin and the rest of the Midwest.
>>
>>79239708
What's your objective right here? What are you trying to achieve?
>>
Yes. Mostly by other finns.
>>
UMA BANANA
*monkey screeching*
>>
>>79239860
I like bananas. They provide potassium and they're tasty.
>>
fuck brs
>>
>>79239860
Ich denke du bist traurig. Willst du ein Freund?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.