[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the safest place on earth to live in terms of Natural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ChatelaineKorath.jpg (60KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
ChatelaineKorath.jpg
60KB, 345x400px
Where is the safest place on earth to live in terms of Natural Disasters?
>>
Latvia
>>
>>79219430
Central Australia, probably.
>>
Chile
>>
>>79219470
Wouldn't I suffer from another natural disaster called Abbo?
>>
>>79219595
Look up the Aboriginal population in Australia, the population distribution and the size of the continent.
You could go months walking around our central cunt without ever coming across someone. It's a massive, barren cunt.
>>
>>79219698
Idk. Kinda asked cuz I heard cities/towns in Central Australia like Alice Springs have very high percentage of Abo or so
>>
>>79219486
are you retarded?
They've had like 70 7.0+ earthquakes in the past century
>>
>>79219430
Northern Europe probably. We get some floods here and there but nothing life threatening.
>>
>>79219430
Florida, Texas
>>
>>79219812
Check out these pop distribution maps, to get an idea of just how empty this cunt is:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320021/Maps-just-Australia-really-population-clings-coast-jams-tiny-urban-clusters.html

>>79219814
Cockroaches aren't really impacted by those sorts of things.
>>
>>79219430
I'm 24 yo and the worst natural disaster I've faced here was a 2.7 magnitude earthquake
>>
Literally Brazil.

The only natural disasters that ha´ppens here and landslides and fire and those happen literallt far away from people.
>>
>>79219430
Syria probably
At the end the birth place of oldest civilisation
>>
>>79219430
southern Belorus preferably close to the Ukrainian border
>>
never even heard of any major natural disaster here in Brazil. it's a nice place to live desu, unless ur poor or live in Rio
>>
File: map8.jpg (113KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
map8.jpg
113KB, 500x354px
Syria
Libya
Venezuela
North Korea
Somalia
are the safest place on earth to live in terms of Natural Disasters
>>
Brazil. No storms, hurricanes, vulcans, earthquake, war, tsunamis, landslides or whatever.

Brazilians on the other hand are way more dangerous than any of those.
>>
File: assburger overload.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
assburger overload.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
>>79221079
>natural disaster events by country
>by country
>natural disasters
>showing this in a map format
Wouldn't it make more sense to cut up geographically larger countries like Russia to smaller components for this kind of a map?
>>
>>79221241
yeah super dangerous... are u a carioca or something? if ur not then u know the rest of brazil isn't nearly as dangerous as rio
>>
>>79221079
this is inaccurate
>>
>>79219470
Isn't the Center of Australia just a big desert and uninhabitable.

I'm sure there is drought and sand storms there.

>>79219833
What about Snow Storms, Hail, Avalanches and Blizzards?
>>
>>79222881
No. "Desert" doesn't mean empty sand dunes, only 1 desert is like that here. It's inhabitable just hard to sustain large populations due to lack of water. Sandstorms are extremely rare and don't affect the centre at all, and drought is an issue in all of Australia. The whole of my state had guidelines (for individuals) on water usage for many years a while ago, to minimise it as we were affected by drought. Mainly drought it only relevant to farmers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.