[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a Finnish sauna? How was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: nostalgia-11.jpg (305KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia-11.jpg
305KB, 1400x933px
Have you ever been in a Finnish sauna? How was it?
>>
>>79217049
how is it different from russian бaня?
>>
>>79217049
Do you get to see your sister naked I'd find it hard not to get a boner.
>>
>>79217228
Better because it's Finnish
>>
>>79217255
I have seen my sister naked alway in sauna. For us it is not sexual to sauna with sis. We still do it even though we are 22 and 21. Usually we wash each others backs in sauna.
>>
>>79217422
continue
>>
File: 1504044268459.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1504044268459.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>79217422
>>
>>79217228
russian gulag is not that funny, sauna is better
>>
>>79217531
Well we get naked and go to shower and then put soap on sponge. She then leans to wall with her hands and I gently wash her back and butt. Then we switch.
>>
>>79217049
Very cold
>>
>>79217049
Saunas are banned in my state.
>>
It is a relaxing experience where you can gather your thoughts or have Finnish "small talk", exact opposite of Anglo babble. Also you can look at dicks in a non gay way.
>>
>>79217626
how often does this end up in incestous relationships
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>79217422
This is why you all look the same

Finnish penis so small
>>
>>79217788
It never has atleast for us. After I've rinsed her body she just gives me a gentle smile and walks to sauna.
>>
>>79217899
fucking weird
arent you all autists? how do you deal with this intimate contact?
>>
how finns forget their autism inside saunas and get drunk, friendly and affectionate?
>>
>>79218056
We masturbate together
>>
>>79218119
It's time to stop posting your incest fantasies anon
>>
Who ever gets a boner from their sisters body anyway? It's your sister goddammit.
>>
>itt southerners not getting finnish humor
>>
I have been to a Latvian one. I was with 2 italian dudes, one greek girl, 2 latvian girls, 4 polish bros and some other latvian weirdos
>>
>>79217255
If you get a boner in a sauna, you get an instant heart attack. That's what i'm told.
>>
>>79218164
>damage control
>>
>go to finland as a child
>visitting friends of my parnets
>go to do sauna
>me and my brother don't get naked and keep underwear on
>the family we're staying with's boy is actually a bit upset about this and leaves the sauna to tell his parents
>the dad tells us that the boy is a bit annoyed but says just do whatever you want

can tell other stories about this trip?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.