[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I hate Dutch now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: t3_6yiar1.png (640KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6yiar1.png
640KB, 1200x675px
WTF I hate Dutch now
>>
That's what you should do with tourists t b h
>>
>>79208101
>tourist asks me for directions
>lynch him

top bantz, dutchland
>>
TOURISTS GO HOME
REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>79208101
>lynched them
bit much desu.
>>
File: 798789789789.jpg (72KB, 438x509px) Image search: [Google]
798789789789.jpg
72KB, 438x509px
>>79208168
you are already doing this with us
>>
>>79208352
probably it is funny pic
>>
>>79208503
trinkwasser = drinking water
>>
>>79208556
he got it
>>
>>79208101
That's just for Br*tish tourists though
>>
>>79208168
only non-euros
i mean my city is more touristic than amsterdam or barcelona, but apparently they will hate me for visiting ? even though they do the same here ? should i hate them when they come here then ?
what if an barcelonian goes to venice huh, would you bully him ? that's fucking absurd
>>
>>79210799
>Paris
>about 90% of "natives" are niggers or sandniggers
>most tourists are East Asians taking pictures, Americans paying large tips, just people from all over the world

>Amsterdam
>about 20% niggers or sandniggers
>large majority of tourists are drunk Br*ts pissing over bicycles

It's a really important difference m9.
>>
>>79211013
paris area is 90% niggers
paris paris is 90% gay jewish feminist etc and terrible people but white

do you have any idea just how fucking expensive an appartment in the tourist zones is ? you can spend like 1000 euros a month and you will barely get a 20m2 student shoebox without showers
a real appartment with a family you will have to spend minimum 3000 euros
i am not including electricity water heating and so on ofc

niggers, if they happen to have a job, still barely earn 1200/month, the only niggers that can afford living in that kind of place are footballers or rappers

and no, tourists are shit, they are morons that's why they all come back saying we are rude
>>
>>79211013
>>79211524
>Americans paying large tips
I think that's one of the things Americans don't understand at all when visiting here.
You see when you guys visit Thailand yes you can rudely ask for something like you own the place, then give a 5$ tip and expect them to act extremely servile, thank you profusely and lick your boots.
Which they will do because they earn like 300$ a month and 5$ is a lot to them.

In this very expensive city everybody is an engineer, a doctor, a business owner, a civil servant, and so on. You can't go and expect the same fucking behaviour you moron.
The waiter boy who brings you your café isn't a 3rd world slave he's a student here for extra cash or his school forced him do it to "teach him the realities of the world of the workforce"
He very likely has rich parents and is in a prestigious school and will end up earning more money than you fat middle class americunt retard coming from the middle of nowhere
You act superior even though you are inferior, what do you expect ? No we do NOT give a shit about your 5$ tip it's fucking nothing to us and you can just go shove it up your ass you rude, loud, dumb, fat fuck

FUCK american tourists
worse that chinese, chinese are unhygienic but at least they keep to their tour guide and photos instead of bothering locals
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.