[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /int/ made you like your country less or more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 5WepKHb.jpg (395KB, 1164x1232px) Image search: [Google]
5WepKHb.jpg
395KB, 1164x1232px
Has /int/ made you like your country less or more?
>>
>>79194157
Fuck off
>>
A lot more. Turns out entire world is filled with mouth breathing retards, not just Russia.
>>
>>79194157
they take themselves too seriously, likely because of the influx of /pol/ posters
>>
>>79194157
A lot less. And every American here is a bugman of some sorts, adding to my further contempt.
>>
less
>>
>>79194183
That's the only redeeming quality of American posters though, Bugman.

What the fuck happened to this place? Reddit truly has taken over here.
>>
I love my country but I hate a lot of my countrymen.
Hate a lot of other countries now as well.
>>
>>79194157
If you let your opinion be altered by this fucking board of all places you are a mouth breathung retard
>>
>>79194208
No, /int/ was radcen until 2016
>>
>>79194289
t. Low test, virgin bugman.
>>79194309
You sure about that? Because it was Americans who were almost universally pushing alt-lite shit everywhere while the rest of /int/ pretty much stayed alt-right. But tell me you know all, Bugman.
>>
File: Kegistan.png (80KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kegistan.png
80KB, 1000x800px
Less, really illustrates just how arrogant and ill-educated a good portion of the population is.
>>79194208
Fucking newfag, 4chan was firmly anti-establishment until stormfags converted the place into StOrMfRoNt 4 KiDz.
>>
>>79194339
alt-right didn't exist at that time
>>
about the same
>>
>>79194157
I want secession NOW
>>
Makes me feel goood
>>
I like my country a lot more and hate all other countries a lot more, especially France, Belgium and Canada, its unbelievable how dweeby and pathetic they are
>>
Only the Texan posters.

Well, before the whole Harvey stuff. But still, the damn Texans made me hate it more.
>>
It made me realize autism and silliness are universal traits

>>79194557
Texas will be superpower by 2020

>>79194428
the "establishment" is still overwhelmingly leftist, news media, education, and social media are still to the left.
4Chan is contrarian to this because you can hope over to Reddit and say something mean about brown people on watch your post get downvoted to the bottom of the page and hidden.
This place is reactionary right-wing because it is one of the few places to do so.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.