[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans use their same hand for the knife and fork?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Why do americans use their same hand for the knife and fork?
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>>79192581
Y-yes, dumb Americans, just so we can laugh at them some more can someone explain to them why this is wrong?
>>
>>79192581
>pile of greens with no vinagrette
>over cooked hunk of dry meat
>halved cherry tomatoes in in canned pineapple slices
What the fuck
>>
File: 1446500258977.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1446500258977.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
>"here's your salad sir"
>1 lettuce
>2 pineapple slices, each with half a cherry tomato
>>
>>79192581
>use their same hand for the knife and fork?
What?
Why cant Australians speak English properly?
>>
>>79192644
pls don't tell me you do the American thing of cutting everything up, and then changing the fork to the other hand to pick up the little pieces
>>
>>79192581
I don't understand what you're saying. How do non-americans use knife and fork?
>>
>>79193027
I've never seen anyone do this. Why is it an American stereotype?
>>
>>79193027
Ofc not, I'm not a baby, I cut each single piece then change hands in turn to eat it and change hands again to cut the next one
>>
>>79193092
@1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIj5Rt-7b9I
>>
>>79192581
>Why do americans use their same hand for the knife and fork?
Because apperemtly we have ten fingers on one hand and can use both at the same time
Think before you post, abbo
>>
>>79193128
autism
>>
>>79193126
Only if you're left handed
>>
>>79193128
I have never seen anyone do that exept for children, what the fuck is she on about?
>>
>>79193204
There's apparently even an entry for it on wikipedia. At least there was like a year ago when this was a frequently spammed meme
>>
>>79192581
Not I, nigga
>>
>>79193128
oh fugg I do unironically eat like this, pls don't tell me we did actually copy this shit from the Americans
>>
>>79192581
I usually use the fork to hold the food in place and eat off the knife :^)
>>
>>79193202
I can't cut shit with my left. I wrote it wrong, but I was lying. We don't have knives and forks. We eat using our hands.
>>
>>79193027
Literally the opposite of what we do.
>>
>>79193277
>we

It seems to me that you are retarded. Nobody, fucking nobody ever in anywhere I've ever been has ever done this.
>>
>>79193358
Your supposed to use your left hand for the fork. And your knife in the right.
Because you cut with your strong arm, while the fork requires no force at all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.