[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans such savages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1in5.jpg (110KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1in5.jpg
110KB, 1100x1100px
Why are Americans such savages?
>>
>>79191813
0 in 5 women are attracted to OP
>>
>>79191813
"Sexually assaulted" as in someone looked at her the wrong way.
>>
>>79191852
And?
>>
>>79191813
sexually assaulted as in raped? hard to believe. fake news.

>>79191857
what a pussy.
>>
>>79191873
>sexually assaulted as in raped? hard to believe. fake news.

This retarded idea that there is some sort of rape epidemic on every college campus comes from feminists using the most broad idea of "sexual assault" possible
>>
That's complete bullshit

that means that ~2.4 million college woman have been sexually assaulted

However, the national number for all people above the age of 12 is ~360,000
Even if you say that 100% of sexual assaults are not reported, which is bullshit, but lets say that. Then that only puts the number at ~720,000 for the entire population. Not just college women.
>>
>>79191813
IIRC this is based on faulty data because it wasn't a mandatory survey so obviously more girls who were assaulted would participate and assault was allowed to he defined very liberally
>>
>>79191873
>>79191957
>>79192016
>studies show that there rape has happened numerous times in many university campuses
>"hurrr no it's bullshit"

Why are Americans so deluded?
>>
>>79192059
>campus with hundreds or thousands of horny 20-some year olds making bad decisions
>sometimes sexually dodgy things happen

Woah amazing knowledge
>>
>>79191957

It becomes believable if you use a broader definition of "sexual assault" to include "being pressured into a sexual situation you are not entirely comfortable with"

And even if you argue that that type of assault isn't "as bad" as a violent spontaneous assault, it is still a problem.

I wouldn't want any daughter of mine to be brought up with good, traditional values, only for her to be recruited into the nightmare world of hookup culture by some people who she believes is her friends.

The only real way to stop this is to promote good sexual morals. Encourage people to be chaste, and to save sexual activity for committed relationships. Of course, not everyone will follow this advice, but if hookup culture is pushed underground, innocent people won't get caught up in it.

The thing that meatheaded frat-boys, the media, liberal minded parents and so-called "sex positive" feminists need to understand is that the culture they think is harmless, free, and modern that they continually push is causing untold suffering. If we don't make them realize that, then more people are going to be fed into the grinder.
>>
>>79192174
This doesn't happen in Europe or Canada. Americans are savages who can't control their urges.
>>
>>79192220
It's true. Please nuke us.
>>
>>79192213
The Aussie speaks wisdom, the Sexual Revolution was a mistake
>>
>>79192220

how are the rape and crime statistics in your shithole country OP?
>>
>>79192352
How the statistics of my country pertinent, you savage?
>>
>>79192213
You were doing good until you started with the conservacuck bs
>Encourage people to be chaste
That's proven not to work idiocy, there's a middle ground in betyween dysfunctional virgin and blowbang slut
>>
>>79192395

you claim higher moral ground when your country is labeled the criminal capital of the world, you savage
>>
>>79191813
Its the Wh*te """people"""

>>79191873
No, sexual assault isn't always rape. No surprise its a "hurr durr fake news" dumbfuck who doesn't understand simple terms.
>>
>>79192524
I never claimed the moral high ground, I simply asked why are you such savages.
>>
>>79191813
>source: my ass
>>
>>79192579
this could be some downright insane definitions, such as "had sex with him and then LATER regretted it"
>>
>>79191813
me in the middle
>>
>>79191813
I remember seeing ads like this on the bus to uni here and watching staceys look at each other and say 'wow can you believe it?'

propaganda still exists
>>
>>79193245
Or it could just be justified, sane cases of sexual assault.
>>
>>79191813
literally india without the pooping
>>
>>79193824
>1 in 5
well i could be made to eat my words, but i highly suspect this of not being the case
>>
>>79191813
>Honduras
no tu país fue, en algún momento de la historiael más peligroso, del mundo?
>>
File: 74EDECE5C96E44849E35CAC8975A04F0.jpg (895KB, 1491x1063px) Image search: [Google]
74EDECE5C96E44849E35CAC8975A04F0.jpg
895KB, 1491x1063px
>>79191813
>>
>1 in 5
Are they really naive people to believe this bullshit? It's impossible.

I bet it's a feminist propaganda to look down men and make them pass for primitive again.
>>
>>79193872
have you not heard the story of SHART
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.