[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: portugal.gif (9KB, 450x297px) Image search: [Google]
portugal.gif
9KB, 450x297px
>With the object of getting as much as possible out of its colony, the Portuguese Crown involves Brazil in a network of laws which strangle the young country's powerful arteries of world trade
>The government prohibits the manufacture of textile goods, so as to force Brazil to order its finished products from Lisbon.
>In 1775, a decree forbids the production of soap and the distillation of native alcohol, to force the consumers to drink more Portuguese wine.
>The governor denies entrance to his palace to anyone wearing clothes not made of Portuguese material
>forbidden to plant rice
>denied the right to print newspaper and books
>No Brazilian is allowed to buy a foreign ship
>>
If Portugal treated Brazil so bad, why do most Brazilians like Portugal?
>>
>>79191670
>why do most Brazilians like Portugal?
If America treated Mexico so bad, why do so many Mexicans leave to the US?
>>
>>79191670
I don't know.. Because the current Portuguese aren't the old Portuguese, I guess?
They just need to give our gold back.
>>
>>79191708
To make you pay for your sins.
>>79191710
You never had gold. Kys.
>>
>>79191784
>You never had gold, Kys
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Gold_Rush

>Officially, 850 tons of gold were sent to Portugal in the 18th century.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-07-03-58-33.png (263KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-07-03-58-33.png
263KB, 800x1280px
We currently have no gold from Brazil. It was probably stolen by french since convention de cintra - napoleonic wars plus paying british expensive manufactured stuff and military support and pay some monasteries and palace. We have gold by trade deals with the Germans
>>
>>79191594
And then you discovered that Brazil was a colony.
>>
>>79192270
You could have treated it as a settler colony.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settler_colonialism

instead of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploitation_colonialism
>>
>>79192244
I hope you get some gold again from some savages Portugal
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-07-04-29-54.png (506KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-07-04-29-54.png
506KB, 800x1280px
>>79192539
>>
>>79192539
From the same book:
>And nothing is more illustrative of the inferior quality of the cultural material sent to Brazil by the Portuguese, compared with that of the French and Dutch, than that we possess, with the exception of the Jesuit letters, no literary account of the beginning of Brazil.

>Within a few years the French, on the other hand, had already presented to the world the work on "France Antarctique";
This was written by an Austrian
>>
>>79191594
>Sent black "people" over
I will never forgive you, Manuel.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-07-05-17-47.png (200KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-07-05-17-47.png
200KB, 1280x800px
Now I get the. recent butthurt wave
>>
>>79193319
t. Uncle Ruckus
>>
File: Brazil_before_and_after_Portugal.png (955KB, 1280x518px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_before_and_after_Portugal.png
955KB, 1280x518px
Really makes you think
>>
>>79191594
i'm so sorry, but you may all come here, as long as you're not niggers or pardos
>>
>>79192710
How did Portugal have money to loan to England? Was Portugal that well off at that time?
>>
>>79193753
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>79193883
Yes, we even helped the Finns humanitarian aid in 40s as gesture of good will and sign of anti-communism.
>>
>>79193753
>fills the place with black people
>oh wow why is it a shithole now??????
>>
>>79193883
They used our gold.
>>
>>79196124
1940s
>>
>>79192244
>All Iberia's problem is because of the French
Where does this meme come from ?
We helped you during the reconquista, during the expulsion of the Moors, and we even turned a blind eye when you tried to expanded beyond the Pyrenees into our territories.

We were the kindest to Iberians and treated our other neighbours more harshly.
>>
>>79196708
They envy you because they ain't you
>>79192767
>>
I wouldn't care less about Portugal if it wasn't for the low IQ, subhuman niggers they brought en mass into the continent. Millions of clinically retarded, violent negroids that contribute nothing positively to the world. And not only that, but to also have the guts to procreate with them, in the most blatant demonstration of bestiality appreciation the world has ever seen.

Honestly, it takes a new kind of subhuman to do that and unironically believe it's a virtuous decision.
>>
>>79192469
>1 million of portuguese people
>settle the whole brazil
portugal was underpopulated then (as still is), there was no other way.
In fact the only reason brazil got so many portuguese people was because during iberian union the spaniards promoted moving to brazil as to weaken portugal (same for their other regions)
>>
>>79197620
They were slaves when we left, you guys could've kicked them out
>>
>>79197620
Population of Portugal 1 million
Population of Spain 5 million
Population of England 10 million
Population of France 12 millions

Plus having an army in mainland, garrison forts in Portuguese Morocco, plus archipelagos, feitorias, settlements and forts in African coast, Persian Gulf, India and afterwards Malaysia, Indonesia/timor, Macau and Nagasaki.

We needed the Kangz. they were already doing sugar plantation in Madeira.
>>
>>79200707
>Population of England 10 million
>Population of France 12 millions

england was never this close to france back then, they had 4 or 5 million at best
>>
>>79193753
> Portuguese Colony
> Coroação do IMPERADOR DOM PEDRO I
Tá certo.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.