[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT salaries in Barcelona (Spain)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 15032496569290.png (317KB, 697x441px) Image search: [Google]
15032496569290.png
317KB, 697x441px
Sup /int.
I know that you are the only one who can help me.
Recently I have got an option to work in one of the subsidiaries of my company located in Barcelona.

So I have couple of questions to spaniards:
1. What is the appropriate gross rate per year for senior software engineer in Barcelona? (yes, i have already tried to google)
2. What are the best websites to search for longterm accomodation?
3. How much will I need to spend on food etc (not restaurants of course)?
4. Is it true that Barcelona is one of the gay capitals in Europe?

Thank you anon in advance.
P.S. I have just read that unemployement rate is 20% in spain :(
>>
>>79166261
Bump
>>
Bump #2
>>
Bump #3
>>
Ok, maybe some one know the salary ranges from other spanish cities like Madrid?
>>
:^)
>>
Spanish people, where are you?
Halp!
>>
it's siesta time right now
>>
Are things that bad in Ukraine?
>>
>>79167295
)))
I was in Spain two weeks ago and was told that siesta is very uncommon in modern organizations.
>>
>>79167310
No, it is great to be a software engineer here. Your rate exceeds the rate of a regular teacher/worker 20 times and you are live like a king. But it is interesting to live abroad too.
>>
Yet another bump.
>>
>>79166261
1. No idea.
2. No idea.
3. Depends where you live. Rich or average part of the city. You can live with 100€ for food easily, you can spend less, you can spend a lot more.
4. It's gay friendly, but not to the point of Madrid or Sitges. Sitges is the catalan capital of those things.
P.S. In Catalonia it's 16% and decreasing (at a faster rate than the rest of Spain).
>>
>>79166261
Dont you get a salary offer for the Barcelona position?
Its not weird to simply ask your employer what you will be earning there.
>>
>>79166261
Unemployment rate in Barcelona is 9.26%.
http://www.datosmacro.com/paro/espana/municipios/cataluna/barcelona/barcelona

Renting a flat is expensive af in Barcelona, the rest depends if you buy in a turistic area of the city
https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/barcelona-spain
>>
>>79168846
>>79169090
Thanks anons.
>>79168894
Well, technically it is a different department and I do not know the ranges. They will offer something but I need to know what to expect.
>>
I'd rather live in Kyiv than in Barcelona.
>>
>>79169906
Why? There is no sea ;) Just a river but 75% of time it is not recommended to swim in this "water".
The only thing that i like better here is food, because it was hard to find something not "tapas/paellas" in Barcelona when I was there.
>>
Question about salary ranges is still open!
>>
Bump :(
>>
Bump :(
>>
>>79170562
he's hater of Catalonia
>>
>>79170626

The most common salary in Spain is 800 euros, the cost of an apartment is 600 normally. Are you sure you want to come to Spain? Why you don´t go to Germany?
>>
>>79168846
>16%
13.2%
>>
>>79174664
>800 €
bullshit, in 2016 was 1177.85 €
src: http://www.elmundo.es/economia/2016/10/28/5813214ae2704e91178b459d.html
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.