[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only nordics pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Hey there.
I'm curious.
Have you ever met a brazillian?
How was the experience?
What did you think of him or her?
>>
nope
>>
>>79165324
Not that I can recall. I knew a honduran. He was someone who lived with my family when I was young. It was like a hostel service that my parents signed up for. Didn't like him, he was a bit rude and not very considerate. Didn't clean up after himself. Before him there had been a nice couple from canada who had stayed with us, but after him my parents withdrew from the program.
>>
>>79165371
why did you post then?
>>
>>79165464
that's nice!
sounds like fun.
i'd like to be part of something like that, but my family doenst speak english and we live in a shitty place
>>
>>79165324

I heard some ladies in the bus talk about a German Brazilian exchange student and how she didn't look at all Brazilian
>>
>>79165890
>she didn't look at all Brazilian

white, i suppose.
south brazillian.
>>
nope
>>
not a brazillian specifically but some south americans sure
venezuelan and chilean
both are homie tier
>>
>>79166421
brazillians are like the brits of south america
we're different
>>
>>79165324
I met a Brazilian girl. She was pretty and nice. I helped her check in at the gym because the dumbass in reception couldn't understand her English.
>>
>>79166515
i hope she sucked you afterwards
>>
Yes, I worked a lot in tourism as a teenager and we had plenty of Brazilians. The few I remember though was one older lady that complained that everybody back in Brazil had black hair and not light hair like us and a few guys that wanted to meet up after work (I declined). I honestly had a hard time telling the American tourists and the Brazilian tourists apart since they carried them self very similar in both looks and fashion. Only when they opened their mouth could you tell the difference. Most of them looked white though.
>>
>>79165324
>Have you ever met a brazillian?
Yes. In a small town where i grew up, there were 2 girls whose father was Finnish and mother black Brazilian.
>>
>>79165324
met 2 Brazilians this year, although one was from France and the other from Luxembourg. pretty nice people, kinda miss them.
>>
>>79166556
>(I declined).
why?

>>79166557
what were they like?

>>79166594
brazillians are bros
>>
>>79166641
Because I was like 17 and they were like 25. And I'm not going to socialize with some people that I don't know.
>>
>>79166688
i see
i guess they were trying to sleep with you'
>>
>>79166641
>what were they like?

Pretty normal. Older one of the girls had a crush on me, but i declined her offer for dating her. I'm not really into mulattoes.
>>
>>79166771
you must be cute
>>
>>79166797
do you have an obsession with Nordics or something?
>>
>>79166797
I'm good looking, but i have very small penis.
>>
>>79166844
No.
It's just that being brown fucking sucks.

>>79166884
My penis is small too. 13cm
>>
File: 2017-09-01-14-35-56.jpg (296KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-01-14-35-56.jpg
296KB, 960x1280px
>>79166884
Is this you?
>>
>>79166942
No. Who is that guy anyway?
>>
>>79166996
Meme pic that I have seen been spammed
>>
>>79165324
I once gave a ride to a brazilian in my former college. The campus was pretty big so unless you a bus or have a car, you'd have to walk a lot to get to one place to the other. I picke him up and he said he was looking for some programmer job, either in the college or the city. He didn't speak spanish so we spoke english to each other. I don't know if he got the job. He seemed kinda unstable, very nervous.
>>79166471
Yeah but more like russians than british
>>
>>79167119
>Yeah but more like russians than british
rude as fuck
>>
>>79166996
some swede beard autist.
>>
>>79167177
he is cute
>>
Yea, met a Brazilian foreign exchange student here. Pretty cool guy. Polite and smiled all the time. A bit loud when drunk, but that's not too bad.
>>
>>79165324
>him or her?
Exactly
>>
Brazilians are cancer
>>
>>79166556
>>79166688
lol you lost an opportunity to get laid easily
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.