[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix a broken self esteem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1492417431036.png (61KB, 390x346px) Image search: [Google]
1492417431036.png
61KB, 390x346px
How do I fix a broken self esteem
>>
not possible.
>>
bleach your skin and change your name to Henry
>>
First you gotta identify what's dragging it down. If it's something that's within your power to change, change it. If it's not something you can change, it's likely superficial and you shouldn't let yourself care so much about it.
>>
>>79165173
>. If it's something that's within your power to change, change it.
it isn't that easy to change.
>>
>>79165058
Introspection then letting go
>>
>>79165058
Workout. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
Get better than the other poojeets at something.
Achieving is the best cure for self-esteem problems.
>>
Invest in a toilet. you'll instantly rise in social status again't your neighbors.
>>
>>79165058
are you the indian whose parents beat him?
>>
>>79165383
He never said it would be easy. If you want better self esteem you gotta work it
>>
>>79165058
you don't. i tried to do that many but at the end i am still the same r*ssian subhuman scum, lowest form of life
>>
>>79165641
you need motivation for that. i got none.

i wish there was a pill you could take it that would make you super efficient
>>
>>79165058
if you're thinking about coming here to take a job then please don't
>>
>>79165673
Motivation just like confidence is a state of mind, not something some people have and some people don't. People do the things they don't want to do not because they're motivated, but because they made it in to a habit.
>>
>>79165643
all humans are the lowest form of life, I hope trump starts world war 3 with china and we all die
>>
>>79166197
how do i set my state of mind to motivation?

>>79166227
t. Alien
>>
>>79166244
A regular work out is the best way to build discipline and extent in to other parts of your life. Ask somebody to hold your feet to the fire and make sure you work out every day and eventually it will become a habit.
>>
>>79165446
Not completely false, but people who have esteem issues tend to develop body dysmorphia symptoms that make it so that it doesn't matter how ripped and muscular you get you'll always feel inadequate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.