[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to rest to be ready for work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

ok anons I started working physically and I can't rest properly, I feel like even after sleep I'm piece of rag, can you give me tips how to deal with it? I can't wake up sometimes even after alarm and because of that I'm late to work, my general health looks good [blood test's ect]
>>
I know that feel.

I have 3 alarms placed in different rooms, all in places that are hard to reach. If you have to physically get up to stop the annoying sound it's easier.
>>
>>79159296
did you try taking coffee for breakfast?
>>
>>79159383

never works, + I can't get up so :^)
>>
>>79159296
Go to sleep earlier, you don't get enough sleep.
After a while you will get used to wake up at whatever hour you have to wake up and you'll wake up at that time automatically.
>>
>>79159296
You need to just get one thing into your head:
While having a job you will never feel like you wake up and feel like this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rh8gMvzPw0
You will always feel more or less like you don't want to get out of your bed when you wake up.
You will always want to sleep a bit longer knowing that you can't.
This is just how it is being working man. But you'll learn to be ok with this fact.

Here's something that will help you a little bit tho:
>go to bed earlier. it is what it is, you just can't sit up late shitposting here on 4chan or whatever else you're doing. Go to bed 23 or 23:30 - not later.
>eat breakfast and drink one cup of coffee
>eat lunch and if you want have another cup of coffee.
(I personally don't drink a second cup of coffee until I come home from work)
>go home and drink a cup of coffee and make dinner.
>spend the rest of your time doing what you want, but remember to go to bed no later than 23:30
This works well for me.
>>
>>79159595
>>79159490

yea, thanks will train myself, I'm just preparing 3 dinners ahead, taking 15min of bath ect. to not waste much time

I wouldn't bother but those idiots don't want hire me in the shop on the other side of street but send me somewhere far... I will probably quit this shit
>>
>>79159296
lift and run

srs
>>
>>79159729
You should stay where you are until you get another job offer. Don't quit and then try to find a new job.
>>
>>79159798

I know, I know, I got it after long search, this country is piece of shit and we have 2017-18 fucking.... I hate this shitvilization, fucking humans ruins everything
>>
>>79160570

but whatever, economical murderers have blood on their hands...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.