[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to hospital/ER (fever, coughing up blood, etc) >wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>go to hospital/ER (fever, coughing up blood, etc)
>wait 6 fucking hours in the waiting room
>finally sent to doctors area
>wait ANOTHER hour just for the fucking doctor to come in the room, all the other doctors are just standing around, laughing and talking with each other
>he talks to me for literally 45 seconds, writes a prescription for antibiotics
>leaves

Why do American normies love our healthcare system so much? it fucking sucks
>>
>>79156419
Ikdf

You okay dude?
>>
>>79156447
Yes, thanks for asking. It was just some bacterial/viral infection
>>
File: 200_s-2.gif (17KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-2.gif
17KB, 300x200px
>>79156419
>>
I see the thread about medical bills yesterday really triggered the /pol/ leaf brigade.
Reminder to sage and report.
>>
>>79156419
>fever, coughing up blood
Don't you have an emergency service? That sounds like an emergency to me.
>>
>>79156641
>/pol/ boogieman
>>>/out/
>>
>>79156419
Dude, your still alive aren't you? The process is working because the people who actually needed help were ahead of you. Judging by your whining you are obviously not in a situation where you needed emergency care.

Stop wasting our fucking resources and go to a walk in clinic you retard.
>>
>>79156703
>coughing up blood
>"just go to a clinic bro"
>>
>>79156730
Coughing blood is not a serious condition. It's pretty common when you have a fucking throat infection. It's when you have accompanying symptoms like headaches, vomiting, diarrhea, and 40degree temperatures. You are graded on the number of symptoms and severity. Yours was obviously minor enough to not need immediate care so you got bumped down.

If you don't want to wait in line say you have vomiting and diarrhea and an intense headache. Boom you get seen in 5 mins.
>>
>>79156703
If only it were that linear. We have the same problem here, people get a coloured bracelet when they enter a hospital, depending on the severity of their condition. But oftentimes whoever is handing out the bracelets is shit at diagnosis and boom. Dead people in line.
Public healthcare services can be scary dude, don't blindly trust the system. Or it WILL fail you.
>>
>79156700
As usual, the /pol/zilian shows up to defend a fellow /pol/tard. Though, it is somewhat odd that he didn't write up a furious rant where he blames communism for everything wrong in the world.
>>
>>79156781
>yours
check flag, i'm not OP
And if his condition wasn't serious, they should have sent him to a clinic, not talking and giggling with others employees while making him wait.
>>
>>79156815
It is that linear, the SOPs are written that way. If there is deviation from it then someone fucked up. there are rare instances where someone's health takes a immediate and unpredictable downturn, in those situations nothing can be done. The system was designed to mitigate but it cannot eliminate such instances.
>>
How do we fix Canadian healthcare bros?
>>
>>79156881
>someone fucked up
That is exactly the problem. The system is human dependent and humans are prone to make making mistakes. Which is why you have to watch out for yourself.
Also, whatever procedures are in place, they can always be improved.
>>
>>79156890
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>79156419
theres no small local hospitals in canada?
>>
What the fuck do you not have a dedicated Emergency area?

Here they'll almost immediately get you straight with a doctor if you're fucked up enough to not be able to walk.
>>
>>79157376
Same.

In the Netherlands every person has his own family doctor, who you normally need to talk to if you want to get anything done. Outside of office hours you can go to the family doctor emergency post.
If you have a critical problem you can go directly to the hospitals emergency department.

You can also see online in which hospitals doctors are busy and where they aren't for which procedure.
>>
>>79157578
Yeah even here they assign you a doctor and if it's just a small illness you can make an appointment beforehand for the next day.
>>
don't you have private hospitals/clinics in canada? i just go there if i have any problem that i dont need to call an ambulance for, and it's done pretty quickly with no (((rationing))) like in the national health system hospitals
>>
>>79156453
You wait that long because little shit's like you clog up emergency rooms because you suffer from a cold.
>>
>>79156419
You have a cold and you go the emergency.
they should have made you wait even longer
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.