[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans on /pol/ so aggressive and hostile compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
Why are Americans on /pol/ so aggressive and hostile compared to Americans on /int/?
>>
>>79151504
Because /pol/ is full of children
>>
The more far right you are the more aggressive and stupid you are, they eventually become akin to apes
>>
Because /pol/ is full of losers
>>
I don't go on /pol/ but there is this thing called "BOARD CULTURE" which means that people act differently depending.

ALSO politics in general gets people riled up. There is something in USA called "rule of RAPE" which means you never want to discuss Religion, Abortion, Politics or Economics in mixed company because you might start an ugly fight.
>>
>>79151504
/pol/ = rednecks from Stormfront and virgins from /r/The_Donald
/int/ = numales from San Francisco and CHIs from LOS Angeles
>>
>>79151504
who isn't agressive and hostile on /pol/?
>>
>>79151504
All of the American Nazis are on /pol/, while the sane Americans are on /int/. Also /int/ Americans can take banter better (except for when we can't).
>>
File: new england region.png (8KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
new england region.png
8KB, 195x259px
>>79151554
>Americans on /int/
>West Coast
>>
/int/ has a sense of humor
>>
>>79151504
>anyone on /int/
>not autistically agressive
>>
>>79151504
average age of your typical /pol/ user is 14. There's a lot of hormones in those little fellas.
>>
>>79151504
Who knows, i stopped browsing /pol/ because it's now filled with christfags.
>>
>>79151674

The whole world is filled with Christfags its the largest religion on Earth. Its also the #1 religion in Paraguay so I'm assuming you never leave your own house??
>>
File: cat puking.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cat puking.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>79151674
>It's an Atheist
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (80KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
80KB, 800x569px
>>79151693
I'm not talking about normal human beings who happen to be christian. I'm talking about individuals with particularly cringy opinions such as your countrymen on /pol/
>>
>>79151674
desu they're not even Christians, a lot of them just see the Catholic Church as some beacon of "traditional values" and "white culture".
>>
>>79151814

Catholic Church is a beacon of traditional values, I don't know about "white culture" though. Italian culture maybe. French culture maybe. English culture less so (they are Anglican). Depends on what you mean by white.
>>
>>79151504
Americans on /int/ aren't white. They're the "bad guys" and if they had any semblance of a sack they'd be on /pol/ pushing back with their nonwhite American brethren.
>>
>>79151833
They don't know what they mean by white, because they're retarded. Every American Ethno-nationalist seems to think that "white culture" is some homogeneous thing.

While it is, I'm saying they don't espouse those beliefs because they're members of the Church, but more because it aligns with what they believe in about who isn't a "degenerate" or fucking whatever.

I do think white nationalism is eerily similar to Calvinism, though. Almost Earthly predestination.
>>
>>79151845

Every pic of IRL American /pol/ meetups I've seen shows mostly brown people. You be suprised how ubiquitous antisemitism and Islamaphobia can be.
>>
/pol/ is filled with retards and /int/ is filled with cucks. /sp/ has the best American posters.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.