[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Mexibros living in Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: el-santo.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
el-santo.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
What do you fellas make of this DACA repeal business going on in the US? How are you bracing yourselves for a wave of gringo-ified Mexicans coming in? Do you think the US government are within their rights to do this?
>>
>tfw mexican
>tfw I wasn't born into a luchador family
>>
>>79147612
You do realize this isn't the beginning of mass deportations right?
Also most Mexicans I've talked to have been pretty flippant on the issue, usually saying that they don't want them back.
>>
>>79147612
>What do you fellas make of this DACA repeal business going on in the US?
It's grandstanding by Trump, he means to make this an issue he can use for political horse trading, I'm personally thinking chances are it will blow in his face.
>How are you bracing yourselves for a wave of gringo-ified Mexicans coming in?
It shouldn't really affect total number of deportations which would still depend on ICE capabilities, we are doing fine with the increase in deportations they've managed to this point. By far the overwhelming majority of Chicanos are US citizens.
>Do you think the US government are within their rights to do this?
Yes, tho this isn't meaning I'd condone the morality or effects of this policy.
>>
>>79147612
It is a dick move on people who honestly didn't do anything wrong, so yeah, it's bad. But Trump is a cunt and this was expected from him since the beginning.
The same way we do every single fucking year, but at least, this time we get the ones who are prepared, also this>>79147990
>You do realize this isn't the beginning of mass deportations right?
Our government already stated that 1) while they don't support this dick move, 2) we will receive them with open arms.

Sure I guess, as long as concentration camps or chemical weapons, etc. aren't involved, sovereign governments can do whatever the fuck they want. It still doesn't make it any less bad, though; people who enrolled in the program had to fit a certain criteria making sure that they weren't any threat or dead weight, and the government pretty much back stabbed them, as they know every single detail of their lives. Trust in giving your personal data in the US will probably get hurt as a result.
>>
>>79147612
Me vale madres
Me vale madres
See answers above
>>
>>79148443
Also, this is pretty much how everyone here took/will take it.
>>
>>79148474
Yes, you dumb fuck speak for ALL Mexicans
>>
>>79148712
Yes, you asshurt little aztec larper who somehow thinks of himself as "the dude" from a shit movie.
>>
>>79147612
No me importan esos gringos
>>
>>79147612
>I guess it's just trump doing what his base or advisors believe
>I knew some Chicano deportees and they were pretty chill, but dunno guess as long as they don't try to be cunts about they being here it's all right, I mean some may not like the country and I'm sure some people won't like them
>Of course the US can do that, we also could just grab and expel anyone we don't like
As long as the deportations don't become a fest of human right violations of course
>>79148822
KYS
>>
Those "dreamers" can fuck off if they don't want to be in Mexico

>NOOO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK THERE! NOOO!
If they hate this country so much, then they should go away elsewhere.
I'm glad DACA was removed so those filthy wetbacks can get a reality check.
>>
>>79148075
>>79148277
>>79149292
These
>>
>>79149337
>brought into another country without your consent as a kid, sometimes as a baby
>grow up your entire life there
>sometimes don't even realize you are undocumented until you want to get to college

>some idiot on the internet calls you a traitor or something

kys
>>
>>79149337
butthurt
>>
>>79149523
can't wait for those dreamers™ to get actual butthurt when they are raped by mexican cartels members.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.