[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Australia and Canada so different politically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1581.jpg (95KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
95KB, 640x418px
Both have anglo heritage. Yet one of them is tolerant as fuck and the other one is racist as fuck. Why is this?
>>
Read comments here and the new tell me how tolerant they are, my dude.
http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>>
>>79145684
Internet doesn't represent reality that well. Canda has a very liberal government
>>
File: Australia Canada.png (2MB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Australia Canada.png
2MB, 800x1500px
>>79145756
So does Australia. The only difference between our opinions is that we tend to beat around the bush and stay silent with controversial stuff. Aussies just say what they think.
>>
>le tolerance meme

Not everyone here lives in Toronto, just like not everyone from Australia is from Melbourne, just big liberal cities that get all the attention
>>
>>79145953
>So does Australia
Not compared to Canada, or most other western countries for that matter. They have a very strict refugee policy
>>
File: Australia's true face.jpg (99KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
Australia's true face.jpg
99KB, 600x797px
>>79145635
>racist as fuck
>letting tonnes of chinks and other immigrants in
Pick one
>>
>>79146048
Deportations have increased since Trudeau and his liberal lackies have come to power. Liberal =/= Lotsa immigration
>>
Australia is far as fuck from anywhere and is a Western country essentially surrounded by literal dirt poor developing world countries. Australia's neighbour, a 150km from it's coastline, is the biggest Muslim country on earth. It's also a giant fucking Island so people just can't cross the border.

This means culturally, socially and politically Australia has some very weird cultural quirks.

One of the best ways I've heard it described by a friend who travels a lot and lives all over the place, is coming back to Australia is like travelling back to the 1980s anywhere else in the western world. It's just a culturally isolated, conservative place that always stays the same.
>>
>>79146008
The majority of your country is still tolerant though since the majority of your country live in big cities.

That's like me claiming Sweden is intolerant because of some people living in the south
>>
>>79146108
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQeaimHDcEU
Does the Australian government give an equally warm welcome to refugees in their country?
>>
>>79146108
They raised the number of immigrants allowed in every year you retard.
>>
>>79145635
Canada was born by having to make French, Anglos and Native people live together.
Australians are the sons and daughters of Scottish inmates and immigrants who trampled Abo as soon as they arrived.
>>
>>79148161
Let it die
>>
>>79148211
No. I want to now why this is the case
>>
>>79145635
australia is the least racist country in the west, we treat everyone equally and that includes taking the piss out of people because they wear towels on their heads
>>
>>79146008
Something like 80% of the country lives in cities you hick tard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.