[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA's repeal of DACA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Fangs.jpg (431KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Fangs.jpg
431KB, 2048x1896px
Gonna leave the office and go to a protest of diaper-baby wanting to repeal DACA. Need stupid ideas for the big stupid signs I want to print out and wave around. Will force my coworkers to carry signs too so we can accommodate a few stupid ideas.

Any suggestions for posters/placards?
>>
>Come here illegally
>"omg how dare frump not let them just do that"
>>
>>79135736
i understand that you view ten year-old kids as your mental equal, but the law has a long history of giving certain consideration to children. this is one of those examples.

and you type like you're choking on uncooked hotdogs, you gross, fat fuck.
>>
>>79135928
Are you an immigrant by any chance?
>>
>>79135928
You realize Trump axed DACA with the full intention of using it as a bargaining chip in congressional negotiations to get funding for the wall, right? It was an executive order which Obama unilaterally signed, but it's in all likelihood gonna come back as legislative law so long as the Democrats offer a few mild concessions to Republicans.

That's how politics should work. Compromise. Not "BAWW I DIDNT GET EVERYTHING I WANTED SO IM GONNA BE A RAGING AUTIST AND GO BLOCK TRAFFIC IN PROTEST"
>>
>>79136169
i was raised by an immigrant mother that came here from Chile as a 12 year-old.

>>79136465
Wall funding will literally never happen though. I understand what you're saying about the final outcome but we have a POTUS now with no conventional negotiating skills or tact and perpetual brinksmanship is expensive, exhausting, and stupid.
>>
>>79135672
CHI
>>
>>79136766
>Wall funding will literally never happen though.

why? We need a stronger border with Mexico regardless
>>
>>79136766
is the ICE gonna BTFO you?
>>
>>79136766
You have to go back Pablo
>>
>>79136766
Literally any Republican president would have axed DACA just like Trump. It was never passed through Congress, and it's a great bargaining chip. Neither Trump nor the Republicans really even have a problem with it, but they know the Democrats want it more, and there's no reason to just give it up for free.
>>
#notallCHIs

WE WUZNT KANGS at least
>>
kek i thought buthurt chis on here was a meme
>>
File: mmhmmno.gif (3MB, 480x270px)
mmhmmno.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>79136917
>>79136880

I don't think ICE is gonna deport me back New York. No. That doesn't seem within the scope of their responsibilities, and is probably not one of their principle concerns.
>>
>>79137192
>>79136766
>>79135928
>>79135672
Why do you think people should be entitled to just break another countries laws and come in to any country they want?
>>
>>79137192
Is your mom still alive?
>>
File: Trump's wall.jpg (81KB, 1024x639px)
Trump's wall.jpg
81KB, 1024x639px
>>79136766
>Wall funding will literally never happen though

The wall is already coming along nicely.
>>
>>79137264
at worst this is the laziest strawman i've seen to date on this mongolian cave-painting BBS. and at best, you just have no idea what people are talking about here.

you can go read about DACA and come back here. you have my explicit permission to do that now. it's okay.
>>
>>79137053
4chan's population is relatively young

young white americans are already a minority
>>
>>79137273
>saw through the bars
>??
>profit
>>
>>79137463
so Trump is trying to make america white again?
>>
>>79135672
>repeal DACA
It was NOT repealed, it expired
Now Trump has handed it over to Congress.
NOTHING has happened yet!
>>
>>79136465
>Trump axed DACA with the full intention of using it as a bargaining chip in congressional negotiations to get funding for the wall
I fully agree, this one is very likely to backfire on him tho, he's giving Democrats shit on most relevant issues and his constantly playing hardball on damn near everything (so much for the art of the deal) is alienating even Republicans.

More importantly, he was too much of a coward to do this one on his own, he knows he backed himself against the wall with his own comments on doing something "with heart" for Dreamers and as a simple matter of cool headed strategy it isn't on the Dem's best interests to save him from his own mess.

His tax plan will fail (it's simply impossible for him to lower taxes AND reduce deficit) hardcore conservatives are the biggest obstacle he has on raising the debt limit (even before he handicapped himself by adding wall funding to that) and he has given the finger to progressives on any single issue in which there was a chance for him to do so, why the fuck would any congressional Democrat cooperate with him? Politically it's all full downside.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.