[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not g*rmanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1504238903837.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504238903837.png
66KB, 554x400px
>tfw not g*rmanic
>>
Finlanders, especially us westerners have always been untermensch who never accomplished anything.
>>
>>79125961
t. Caj-Göran Svensson
>>
>>79125981

It's true although it makes me cry.

At least Karelians have Kalevala, what the fuck do we have? Black sausage of Tampere?

I wish Swedes genocided us instead of converting us to christianity.
>>
>>79126078
Assimilation to Russia is the only way to get back at Sweden for denying us our history and heritage
>>
File: 1504600435482.jpg (492KB, 926x884px) Image search: [Google]
1504600435482.jpg
492KB, 926x884px
>>79126078
>>
>>79126194

They should just nuke Turku and Tampere to put us out of our misery. We're too worthless to even exist. We have no past and no future.
>>
>>79126210
>we lost the winter war
Apparently statement of fact makes you a Russian
>>79126280
I know how you feel, pretty saddening when it hits you that even Albania has more history than Finland (Skanderbeg, etc.)
>>
File: 12863_2017_487_Fig3_HTML.gif (21KB, 778x540px) Image search: [Google]
12863_2017_487_Fig3_HTML.gif
21KB, 778x540px
>>79125848
idktf
>>
>In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished

kms
>>
>>79126677
That's about the Saami, although most Finns are partially descended from them
>>
>>79127351

Mixing doesn't erase the shame...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.