[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Come Trump Does Nothing to N.Korea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14

File: image.png (70KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 600x323px
It's a fucking H-Bomb
>>
Trump only knows how to manipulate the momentary narrative, like a tv host, he'll never take genuine action
>>
He's going out of his way to avoid military action except as an absolute last resort.
>>
>>79124379
Nice to see you again Sudanon
>>
>>79124379
Thought you found a medical job and left , doc, what brings you back.
>>
>>79124379
He took it in Syria
>>
>>79124496
>send tens of tomahawks
>only kill couple of guys
its not a genuine action, its just to look cool on tv momentarily
>>
>>79124480
Thanks bro, how's life treating you

>>79124482
I am on holiday till Thursday because of the celebrations over Ibrahim nearly slaughtering his son

>>79124496
Weird though, as significant as it is, it's not the non-interventionism he and Bannon preached
>>
>>79124637
Umm he was called Abraham goyim
>>
북한 정부는 9일에 다시 실험 할 에정이예요 아이씨비엠

그 땐 북폭이얌

트럼프 북폭한 결정을 내리지 않다면 적화통일이다 그 다음 조센징과 중국 손을 잡고 일폭

안되겠네 그럼 막아야지 미쿡
>>
>>79124319
Didn't China just say that they will never allow any war on the Korean peninsula?

That's probably why
>>
>>79124665
Let's refer to him as Abe to agree
>>
>>79124319
>stronger sanctions
>Kim desperate for money, oil
>sells nuke tech to Iran, Iraq, etc
>few years pass
>nuclear terror attacks on European/American cities

Kim's ICBMs aren't shit compared to the possibility of terrorist organisations with nuclear technology.
>>
That would be Iraq part 2, the Kimmening

Politically no-no
>>
>>79124463
No, he's not, he's objectively been escalating the situation (constant threats, "fire and fury")
>>
>>79124319
Barking dogs never bite.
>>
>>79124757
He already disrupted isolationist NK's primary source of foreign currency: Chinese Yuan in exchange for slave-coal

You think he's a genius negotiator then weeks he later he starts posting about how China isn't with America and he'll get the job done himself
>>
>>79124757
nukes/ICBMs are hard to build and hard to use. It takes a certain amount of organisation and secure access to infrastructure to pull it off even if you know how on paper.
>>
Here's the deal. North Korea is starting to slowly crack and crumble from within. The people are more aware of the outside world than they once were, and the regime is becoming less and less popular, with nothing but brute force and terror to hold it up. Kimmy knows this and is frantically trying to divert attention from the domestic situation to foreign affairs, in this case trying to rally the country into a holy war against the US, Japan, and South Korea.
>>
>>79124996
What is the exact description of the Putin regime.
>>
>>79124996
Stale pasta.
>>
File: 1486552787387.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486552787387.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>79124996
t.pasta
>>79125119
>regime
>>
>>79125658
+15 rub kremlebot
>>
File: 165pta.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
165pta.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>79124830
You mean 'seldom'
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>79125787
-15 rub sorosbot
>>
File: 1499258701871.jpg (88KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
1499258701871.jpg
88KB, 700x507px
NK is a joke and unless you're from SK, you shouldn't have a single drop of concern about this shitling of a country.

Once they kill a couple hundred/thousand random koreans with a missile, everyone will just nuke it out of existence, so stop giving it press like it's some big deal.
>>
Trump is asking to NK to nuke California.
>>
>>79126814
But how will you justify the massive military budget without a legitimate threat, Iran took Obama's deal and a new threat is needed
>>
>>79124757
>sells nuke tech to Iran, Iraq, etc
Kek. Every country on earth with a pop of more than million could afford build his own nukes. Nuclear weapons are pretty much public knowledge now days.
For fucking sake, even Brazil build nukes at some point.
>>
>>79125931
Thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>79126814
Help me Brazil! ;_;
>>
>>79127203
Are you sure you want the help of a horde of half man half monkeys?
Kek, we could conquer nk with a single division of favelado soldiers in less than 2 months.
>>
>>79127203
Just bury some Note7s in the demilitarized zone and around Seoul
>>
>>79124319
You would fucking die m8 do you want us to do something about it?
>>
>>79127375
Why would N.K nuke China?
>>
>>79127395
ROC is definitely on their "we're fucked nuke everyone" list
>>
>>79126905
>Iran took Obama's deal

And I'm sure the Munich Agreement also stopped Hitler from wanting more lebenschraum.
>>
>>79124681
unless korea attacks first then china would just sit and watch
>>
>>79127426
>ROC
>Implying it isn't rightful clay of PRC

...and srsly, PRC will NOT tolerate such actions.
>>
>>79127337
North Korea's conventional forces could probably be beaten without too much difficulty, but they've been preparing for war for decades. The country is almost certainly boobytrapped to the nines for any invading army that comes in there. An all-out war it's estimated would kill over one million people.
>>
>>79127337
You want to win a war against NK?
Invade it in September, when the harvesting season of rice start. Seize their food supply and shit will hit the fan.
We literally could invade and liberate NK in 2 months.
>>
>>79127436
Except Iran's taunting was a negotiating tactic to remove trade embargoes and utilize its oil and national gas reserves, after prices fell, and to hurt Saudia
>>
>>79127491
If Brazil could liberate NK in 2 months, Why hasn't they liberate themselves from narcos and cartels?
>>
If war happened, China will just invade North Korea themselves, expel Kimmy, and install a puppet government completely under their control.
>>
>>79127488
>kill over one million people
Kek, don't expect anything less than the 15% of the country dead at the end of the war. I guess it will cost around 4 million people dead. Mostly due famine and civil unrest.
>>
>>79127524
>narcos and cartels
Crack is the only thing stopping the black birth rate. Why we would do that?
>>
>>79127488
One thing to note: Men of military age in North Korea are the generation whose childhoods happened during the 90s famine, a lot of them have stunted growth and mental/physical handicaps. This could be a definite liability in regards to their effectiveness as a fighting force.
>>
>>79127634
You don't need a strong body to pull a trigger.
>>
In 2015, Xi Jinping apparently discussed North Korea collapse scenarios with Park Geun-hye and under what conditions China would and wouldn't intervene. The main thing they wish to avoid is the possibility of American troops north of the DMZ.
>>
>>79127743
Puff. I don't get your new way of make war. 50 years back, Afghanistan would be speaking English and going to the crush every Sunday.
Now days your army just stay inside your bases, burning ammunition as a training, and sending some random patrols.
With this kind of war, you could never beat the commies.
>>
>>79127710
I know absolutely squat about war--the post.
>>
File: 1487147519228.jpg (1MB, 3500x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1487147519228.jpg
1MB, 3500x2322px
>>79127203
Sorry, Sung-Park-ya, but a few South Koreans will have to draw that lottery ticket and get killed in order to start the NK unearthing.

Your chances of being hit, though, are very low. I'm probably at more risk of getting stabbed every day going to the bakery than you are of being chosen by Kim Jong's penis.

>>79126905
Why is that, tho? I mean, I can see how that argument could be used as an anti-Trump card, but all of the UN et Co. seem to play along with the "global threat" fad of NK, and they are not exactly on Trump's side.
Maybe it's all a huge circus for us to watch, and they're all on the same side. I know the guys who advise Kim are probably manipulated somehow by American intelligence to some extent, giving him the impression of power so he keeps poking.
>>
>>79127743
China suggested the division of North Korea by 4(+1) countries

Pic related
>>
>>79127846
Because people are scared shitless that Trump will throw the first stone and feed the neocons, all those silly 'normally unflappable members of the American military scared shitless' articles might have a kernel of truth to them
>>
Unless the cost war is smaller than the cost of its cause, there won't be a war.
>>
>>79127897
how many nuked people should it cost then
>>
>>79127854
Note the Chinese "area". This is where most of North Korea's mineral resources are located, and China does extensive business mining them, which they wish to keep.
>>
>>79127824
>korea
>vietnam
>lebanon
>afghanistan
>iraq

losing wars happend
>>
>>79127927
Americans or just people?
>>
>>79127927
You are back. Glad to know m8
>>
>>79127993
Both

>>79127998
Thanks bro but it was a conviction thing and I am pretty much leaving permanently now. Even after 4 weeks its gotten worse.

>>79127981
Defense contractors need a long protracted war to justify and increase spending
>>
>>79127981
The only war there we lost was Vietnam and when the hell did we fight a war in Lebanon? Eisenhower sent troops there briefly in 1958, but other than that.
>>
>>79127838
Won the war is easy. Conquest the nation is the tricky part.
First thing you need to do when you conquer a town, is take advantage of the momentum. Incite the peasants to burn, rape, pillage. Let the hagging go lose for a entire weak. Make sure to provoke them so they murder their commissars and burn all their communist propaganda. After that, they are aware that there is no go back.
This is how you conquer a town. Not deploying a shitload of soldiers and distributing cash like you do in ME.
>>
>>79128058
>Both
I don't think Trump gives much of a shit about non-american deaths.
But anyway, until the risk of a bomb dropping is smaller than the cost of war, it just won't happen.
And that is something the previous Kims knew how to abuse very well.
>>
Bill Clinton considered bombing the Yongbyon reactor in 1994, but was told that it was too risky; nobody knew how North Korea would react.
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (17KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
17KB, 250x246px
>>79124319
I don't understand how people continually convince themselves that Trump is actually an irrational loose cannon who will make drastic decisions if Kim simply taunts him enough, despite this never having been the case even once yet. All his actual foreign policy actions thus far have been completely reasonable, measured, and the advised course of action by most experts.

How thick do you have to be to fully understand that Kim isn't actually as crazy as he pretends to be, but then take Trump's public persona on Twitter at face value?
>>
>>79128171
'84 when you tried to intervene in the civil war, got your hands burned and left that shithole alone.

also forgot somalia civil war.
>>
>>79127892
Interesting. They'd rather have the USA having an excuse to resort to violence, instead of simply AMERICA, FUCK YEAH, in order to keep some potential nationalistic morale boost out of the table.
>>
>>79128250
>1994
North Korea wasn't shithole as now at that time
>>
>>79128376
I don't consider Somalia or the Balkan bombings a real war like Vietnam or Iraq. There has to be boots on the ground.
>>
>>79128426
so North Korean army was strong enough to devastate entire South Korea, thus Clinton abandoned his plan to bomb North Korea.
>>
>>79128429
you pulled out of somalia cause they blew your choppers out of the air before you could get boots on the ground.
>>
>>79124496
>>be the face and voice of America
>>lol don't listen to what he says all the time guys

Damn you shit eaters have a lot of work to do.

Trumps latest response is about as threatening as his fire and fury position. Paper tiger and Kim knows this by now.
>>
>>79128454
At least we believed it was anyway. The whole "North Korean artillery" meme which may not even be true, but who wants to find out?
>>
File: 510AR39H0DL.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
510AR39H0DL.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>79128454
Destroying the reactor would have been simple, what happened after that...
>>
>>79128495
>blow up every single bridge in nk
>now heavy artillery is stuck limited by the rivers.
>have to deal with portable mortars and light machine guns
I don't think that NK could wage a mobile war for more than 4 days with those insignificant combustible supplies they have hided.
>>
>>79128495
If current u.s. president were Bush, He probably bombed North Korea.

Hard to believe, But Trump seems more rational(and moderate) than Bush administration.
>>
Like I said, North Korea is massively boobytrapped and they'd probably unleash their full arsenal of WMDs on any invading army. Nuclear, chemical, biological, you name it. Anyone who goes in there would have a nasty surprise awaiting them.
>>
>>79127846
I want to liberate that pussy

Where do I sign up to become an operator?
>>
>>79124319
China needs NK to exist in order to keep a buffer between them and US troops, but China also doesn't want their buffer to start a war it will lose and in the process, cause a humanitarian crisis resulting in millions of North Koreans crossing into China over the Yalu.

The US can't risk a rogue nation possess the ability to launch nuclear capable warheads potentially hitting the continental US or it's allies, but the US can't be seen backing down from their South Korean allies or risk creating a domino effect.

NK needs nukes to ensure preservation as their short and mid range missile systems are getting increasingly old and outdated against Western tech, something that has been the status quo since forever. But Kim also looks to Gaddafis Libya to prove the idea that one must never abandon their nuclear ambitions or they will perish.

In the end, neither the US or China want war because both would suffer catastrophically in terms of lives lost and economic damage.
>>
>>79128787
>China needs NK to exist in order to keep a buffer between them and US troops

This is kind of an outdated Cold War meme though. It's not as if we're going to invade China in this day and age.
>>
>>79128769
Nearest U.S. Navy induction centre
>>
>>79128826
I thought the US Navy was filled with fat gay guys
>>
>>79128787
>In the end, neither the US or China want war because both would suffer catastrophically in terms of lives lost and economic damage
We have thousands of miles of ocean between us and North Korea, so a war won't affect us directly but it will be very bad for every cunt in the vicinity of North Korea.
>>
>>79124319
in case n korea decides to blow you chinks up
>>
>>79128855
You mean rapists and murderers
>>
>>79128357
thats the limitations of 4chan. they are inclined to get hyped for/buy into such incitements that some high profile figure brings up before figuring it out themselves.

you can sum up this matter in a word, like, just because of china and russia and the collateral damages in sk, full stop. but 4chan keeps getting carried away by whatever celebs say.
>>
>>79124319
Fact is, Trump doesn't need to do anything if he has China and Russia on board with the sanctions. NK is the one playing against the clock, not us.

NK is not a self-sustainable state, and will crumble from inside without foreign Aid. If war is gonna happen, it will be NK that takes the first shot.
>>
>>79128717
Not pretty sure.
Even releasing their entire arsenal, they definitely would lose the war.
Probably some generals would simple ignore Pyongyang orders and surrender avoiding being retaliated.
>>
>>79128973
They'd lose, sure, but they won't go down without a very big fight.
>>
Could it be in the realm of possibility that if the US backs out of Asia, South Korea and Japan will unite against a common foe?
>>
>>79129061
No you dipshit. Most Japanese and South Koreans are against a war with NK.
>>
>>79128998
Because not everyone is willing to die for a lost cause?
>>
Supposing North Korea collapsed, it would take literally decades to integrate it into the South and cost untold billions of dollars.
>>
>>79128823
>This is kind of an outdated Cold War meme though. It's not as if we're going to invade China in this day and age.

True, you aren't. But having troops beyond the 38th parallel is something else, and China knows that what ever happens, South Korea, the US and Japan will all be dragged in and involved. This too spells particularly bad news for China.

>We have thousands of miles of ocean between us and North Korea, so a war won't affect us directly but it will be very bad for every cunt in the vicinity of North Korea.

It will be bad for all economies involved as no matter the outcome, both sides will be likely to assist financially. Not to mention casualty numbers and total war cost. And it being right on China's doorstep, it wouldn't be a short military campaign on the peninsula, that's for sure.
>>
He is probably waiting for North Korea to make the first strike. That way China contractually can't get involved.
>>
>>79129194
Yes. Exactly like east germany. Still todays is kind of poor compared to west germany.
But they are reunited :)
>>
>>79129394
Try East Germany x 100.
>>
>>79129462
It's just East Germany x3 or so.
Don't exeggerate Bob.
>>
File: Loudly_Crying_Face_Emoji_grande.png (156KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Loudly_Crying_Face_Emoji_grande.png
156KB, 600x600px
>>79124637
>>79124379
I've missed you
>>
>>79129527
Whats up, finally considering leaving proper, I mean it this time!

Also no offense intended with earlier remarks
>>
>>79129462
So, are you against the re-unification of both south and north Korea because it will cost too much money?

>>
>>79129308
>That way China contractually can't get involved

But they probably still will. In the event of a military campaign, should China not get involved and NK start losing ground, then China will have to make the decision on whether they should cross the border to retain NK as a buffer zone risking more fighting, or whether to leave it and risk a unified Korea, allied to the US with immediate access to Manchuria (one of Chinas geographical weakpoints).

Then the US would have to decide how far North it would push, Whether it would seek to secure all of North Koreas sites containing nuclear and other WMD materials, this would concern China as some of North Koreas nuclear facilities are only 35 miles from the Chinese border.
>>
Because you can't attack nuclear powers you dimwit.

It doesn't matter. Nothing is going to happen. I was born when the iron curtain was up and I'm still here.
>>
>>79129746
>Whether it would seek to secure all of North Koreas sites containing nuclear and other WMD materials, this would concern China as some of North Koreas nuclear facilities are only 35 miles from the Chinese border
China would just go in and secure that stuff themselves.
>>
>>79129746
>Then the US would have to decide how far North it would push
We might have avoided the entire present-day mess if MacArthur had obeyed orders from Washington and not tried to go for the Yalu River, especially with fucking winter approaching.
>>
File: 1502197346616.jpg (68KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502197346616.jpg
68KB, 690x1024px
>>79129941
What happen if Kim Jong-un died?
Think about it. His brother died few months back. He only had one child (a girl which is a infant). Probably some civil war between generals will weaker the nation and eventually they would be forced to take the curtain down.
>>
>>79130600
Killing dictators through assassinations is really hard though.
>>
File: índice.jpg (13KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
13KB, 194x259px
>>79130768
NOP. Most of the cases, people don't want to do this, because he may be replaced by someone better.
>>
>>79124319
It's all cgi, just enjoy the show: we all know who wins at the end.
>>
>>79124319
There is a button.
This conventional button gives the order to launch an artillery strike on Seoul.
IF the fat kid with the bad hair cut and nuclear weapons pushes this conventional button, Seoul will be reduced to rubble in 7 minutes.
THEN they'll reload for the second barrage.
Pretty simple really
>>
>>79124996
Cuba is slowly coming unglued too, Raul Castro is 86 and finally going to step down, apparently someone who isn't a Castro will succeed him as president.
>>
>>79126878
Good man.
>>
>>79126814
>guys, ICBMs and bombs 10 times more powerful than the ones dropped in Hiroshima are no big deal
>>
This situation is honestly fucked however you look at it. There's no winning.
>>
>>79133189
The only winning move is not to play
>>
>>79133209
So let's play anyway and see what happens.
>>
>>79133114
Kim wouldn't dare fire one off because he's gotta know that's the automatic end of him.
>>
>>79136796
And what will he do when his end comes, specially if said end is brought by an invasion trying to overthrow him?
>>
File: 1473597019381.png (82KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473597019381.png
82KB, 301x300px
>>79133114
>10 times more powerful than the ones dropped in Hiroshima

*teleports behind your coast*
*shatters and falls into the ocean*
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.