[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very random question, but I recently moved to Spain(andalucia).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: received_1828513433831990.gif (68KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
received_1828513433831990.gif
68KB, 500x250px
Very random question, but I recently moved to Spain(andalucia). I live in the middle of fucking nowhere AKA el campo. I used to carry my army knife around but I'm not sure if it's legal here. It has a 15cm blade. Is this legal in Spain?

Thanks in advance.

Pic unrelated
>>
Yes it is legal
>>
>>79113060
Sorry for my blunt response buddy. But how do you know? Since you've got an American flag and all.
>>
>>79113108
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Are+15cm+knives+legal+in+Andalucia
>>
>>79113201
Very clever response mate. Couldn't find anything decent on there. Nor can I google it in Spanish since my Spanish is shit-tier. How's your life going?
>>
>>79113201
If you can provide me with a spot on answer from Google I'd be very grateful.
>>
>>79113108
Where are you Original from and why did Move in the middle of nowhere in spain?
>>
>>79113310
I'm originally from the Netherlands. Moved away to the middle of nowhere, because I'm sick of the Netherlands and any other Nordic country. I want to live a self sustaining country life.
>>
>>79113201
5 inch blade in Spain doesn't sound right, it could technically be legal but I don't think it's the kind of thing the authorities consider kosher
>>
>>79112958
many pocket knives (navajas) are bigger than that and I'm sure that in Andalucia most if not all gypsies have one.
fun fact: Aragon is the region of spain with most deaths by sword
>>
>>79113378
Well i mean it makes sense I suppose. But my nearest neighbour is about 2 miles away from me. Aren't there any kind of laws for protection in Spain?

I mean I've Googled it. But half the shit that came up were like bullshit backpacking forums and Reddit forums, with half the people going knives are kill knives are bad.
>>
>>79113359
netherlands isnt nordic it is germanic subhuman
>>
>>79113625
Thanks for the answer hermano (hope I spelled that right). I did run into a few gypsies with knifes but not as big. Mine is about 25cm in total. Only the blade is 15cm.
>>
>>79113660
Bro the Netherlands has been one big cespool since the 1950s. Literally don't give a toss since I'm a half-blood. Heritage is the autistic way of feeling cool bello.
>>
>>79113777
>Heritage is the autistic way of feeling cool bello.
thats what someone with no heritage would say
>>
>>79113825
Oh but I do have a heritage bello. I also have an autistic brother and an autistic friend. Whom both scream huuuuurduuuur muh nordic heritage on a daily basis. I think they, and you do not understand the meaning of heritage.
>>
>>79113633
Dude you're not going to win a knife fight in the land of navajas, get one of the 95mm Moras if you must carry a blade or one of the bigger SAKs, not worth it to get into any shit with the Guardia Civil maricones.

Only real way to stay safe anywhere in the world is to actively practice risk avoidance, if you feel you need more staying fit and basic martial arts. For guiris the biggest danger is pickpockets, no one's going to openly mess with you unless you come across as vulnerable or stupid. Make local friends, it isn't hard and word gets around if you're a bro.
>>
why would you go to one of the hottest points of spain? foreigners are so dumb i swear
>>
>>79114196
Good advice bro! Will take it with me. Gotta say though. I've made several friend around here. I've done 5 years in the Dutch army. I know my basic skills when it comes to defence.

But I'm literally 30/40 minutes away from the nearest town. Which is really small town with literally only a grocery store. It will take my friends and or the police at least an hour to get to my place. If some fuckhead wants to rob me. He literally has an hour to take whatever he wants. And I'd rather not let that happen.
>>
>>79114227
Bro I literally went here to chill. Done my time, and basically am retired at this point. And yeah it's pretty warm here. But hey, only people from the north don't know how to handle the heat :^)
>>
>>79114349
np man, you sound like you should be able to handle yourself. Ask about what you can carry in local shops just to be on the safe side and keep something heavy with reach near you at home. But yeah, rural places it all comes down to locals look after each other, Spaniards are sentimental in the same way as Mexicans in that they will risk their lives for their drinking buddies.
>>
>>79114765
Thanks for the response broseph! If it comes to drinking buddies I'm good. Got a few locals I drink with every Friday. I'll ask em. Thanks for the advice mate, and have a good one :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.