[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we fix Haiti?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 32

How can we fix Haiti?
>>
>>79103168
Non meme African Americans as the wealthiest black men in the Western hemisphere should take on this one, the rest of us are just perpetuating colonialism through our botched atempts to fix it.

The best example I can think of that is when my country decided to train their police, really that's how ridiculous it's gotten with Haiti.
>>
File: 1502990552869.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502990552869.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>79103168
Nuke the niggers.
>>
File: 558641711.jpg (71KB, 294x340px) Image search: [Google]
558641711.jpg
71KB, 294x340px
>fixing Haiti
>>
Stop giving them aid.
>>
>>79103168
Napalm
>>
>>79103168
make France pay for it
>>
>>79105751
this
>>
>>79103352
When we sent warships with food and medical care their pregnant wemen refused to be attended if it wasn't inside the ships so the children could have Mexican citizenship and come here
>>
>>79106658
cant really disagree, i would like my son out of that shithole too
>>
>>79103168
Remove black people
Blacks are the only race on earth who have shown they cannot live without assistance from another people
>>
>>79104709
Give them aids instead
>>
Stop those fucking UN peace missions that consume our military budget for nothing
>>
>>79106831
Yeah, let's just ignore those several empires that were installed in Africa just a few centuries ago... Why are you anglos so dumb?
>>
File: albertpuddle.gif (902KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
albertpuddle.gif
902KB, 600x403px
>>79107433

WE
>>
>>79107514
Are you going to try to refute my point or just spout shitty /pol/ memes? Fucking retarded anglo, kill yourself.
>>
>>79103168
white people
>>
>>79107433

>muh empires

A swath of land controlled by a military power, but the people themselves still lived hand-to-mouth

there's a chasm between that and having to keep your elected politicians from shitting your country away. not gonna engage into the human biodiversity question, but I think this particular analogy, where iron age hierarchy=modern society is flawed.
>>
>>79103352
That's.....an interesting idea actually.
>>
>>79107670
The point was not whether Africa was a good place to live or not, but whether blacks are able to live indepedently. I already disproved the dumb anglo's point, there is no need to prolong this discussion.
>>
>>79107670
>the people themselves still lived hand-to-mouth

vast majority of people lived like that. Also their political organizations in many parts were pretty interesting and complex.
>>
>>79107748

Well technically the people in Haiti are 'living'. You're just too thick to think in non-literal terms. Or, like most Germans you just have a fetish for brown people and rush to their defence at every oppurtunity.
>>
>>79107748

>The point was not whether Africa was a good place to live or not,

Please, read with comprehension.

I was underlining how those were primitive societies not reliant on their average inhabitant to function. There was no infrastructure, only thing maintained were garrisons and trade hubs and that was a question of military presence. Compliance was likewise produced through application of force. Those polities were basic bitch despocies. Crips could run that kind of operation.
>>
>>79107872
And absolutely no point was made. Fuck off with your ad hominems you retard.
>>
File: 1476058436814.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1476058436814.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>79107921
No they had government structures, taxes, jobs, hierarchies, trade, political relations with other entities, patronage, buildings royalty, militaries etc etc.
>>
>>79107921
Calling Africa empires "primitive" is quite the exaggeration. Have you ever heard of the Kingdom of Zimbabwe? Among modern historians it's a general consent that Zimbabwe had one of the most complex infrastructures of its time, even at European standards. Obviously the quality of life wasn't even comparable to today, but we're talking about the Middle Ages here.
>>
>>79107935

>delibrately ignore point at start of post
>hurrr muh ad hominem

Post a picture of yourself lad, I bet you're a pathetic little smear of shit or a brown cunt.
>>
>>79108304
No, that was a strawman. Literally no point was made, as I said. Also, nice ad hominem again, dumb cunt :^)
>>
>>79108398

>'people in Haiti are living'
>strawman

Fuck off and go practice the English language you utter gimp.
>>
>>79103168
nuke it
>>
>>79108464
You purposedly avoided the main point of my post and instead presented an argument which does not actually counter it. Strawman :^)
>>
>>79108108

>government structures
>hierarchies

a gang has power structures and hierarchies too,

> taxes,

Gangs call it protection money

>patronage, jobs

I guess you mean the state was employing some royal ass wipers - basic expenditure like wages for toadies does not actually demand good organization. Employees line up themselves at pay day.

>trade, political relations with other entities

Gangs have that too. Literally a bunch of slow in the head chumps can do that when handling drug distribution.

> royalty,

That's not a mark of an advanced society, actually. Reliance on heritability is usually a means to lessen instability that can't be avoided through other means. There is nothing simpler than patrimony.

>buildings

lel

This is all Iron Age stuff, its light years away from a functioning civic society.

>>79108136

Pie-in-the-sky speculation. Beyond the ruins theres little evidence left at all.
>>
File: Haitians mud pies.jpg (102KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Haitians mud pies.jpg
102KB, 800x400px
>>79108586
Nobody would dispute Black people are not capable of living independently, just in straw huts eating dirt.

pic related
>>
>>79108689

PS I actually forgot to mention

>trade

is the primary leverage by which most polities arose in Subsaharan Africa to begin with, b/c of the great distances and anemic population density it was easy to hold choke points and hubs and extract value from that.

Common folk needed salt to live, source was a time zone away, big man Jerome just had his host of goons sit on the trade route and charge whatever he liked. Again, not elaborate or very complicated, just snowball a military force on the salt/gold/slave/etc. money.
>>
>>79108689
You can use all those arguments on ancient European civilisations, too. I don't know what point you are trying to make.
>>
No need to fix it. Irma has it under control.
>>
>>79103168
Dominicans should take over the whole island and kill every Haitian
>>
File: 2pqq1d5.jpg (17KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
2pqq1d5.jpg
17KB, 350x234px
>>79108689
Why are you so adamant to calling Black things "gangs"? Slavnigger you are just shifting the goalposts.

>>79108964
Not sure really but he seems to have an obsession with gangs.
>>
>>79109142
>someone insults blacks online
>a wild nigger appears
>>
>>79108586

No I didn't. You're trying to worm your way out of excusing black people's inability to live like other humans by way of prolix. You're ignoring bountiful evidence and refusing to diverge from a solely literal method of arguing and then sperging out about 'strawmen' when I play you at your own game.
>>
>>79103168
You can't it's been a lost cause for so long. Places like Venezuela or Syria can and mist likely will be unfucked. Haiti is just permanently fucked.
>>
>>79109180
I just proved that black people are capable to live in a functioning society like any other human a few posts ago. Did you brain break? Have you ran out of arguments, dumb anglo?
>>
>>79107921
>>79108689
>>79108930

STOP

THIS

CANCEROUS

FUCKING

RE DDIT

SPACING

YOU

DUMB

FUCKING

SLAV

CUNT
>>
Holy shit, Germans never has anything useful to add, I wish they were all sent to Haiti to die happy ever after among their twin souls.
>>
>second country of the americas to gain independence
>muh colonialism fault

Just blame it on the niggers.
>>
>>79108964

>You can use all those arguments on ancient European civilisations, too.

Yes, because most of them were primitive too, esp. after periods of migration or turmoil. Feudalism of the kind that deterioration of Western Rome spawned was abysmal garbage, for example (East Rome helped with that, draining West's coffers fro a while). Thankfully this isn't the only system Europe spawned.

>I don't know what point you are trying to make.

being able to live under some despotic martial regime =/= being able to uphold a democratic society. it can be perfectly possible to be capable of one and not the other, so pointing out Subsaharans had empires still doesn't mean this >>79108702 isn't the usual outcome. its just a bad argument, is all.
>>
>>79104709
>Stop giving them aid.
They'll just all swarm your border then. You'll have a Haitian zerg rush. Also, satellite picture of the D.R.-Haiti border is sobering.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 251x242px
>>79109310
Don't forget they killed almost all white people on the island including children in various massacres in order to be fully independent and now they eat dirt and starve to death in rubble.
>>
>>79109269

cry

me

a

river

abbo

fucker
>>
>>79109258

>proved

Citing 'Zimbabwe' as a refutation of Haiti and every other sub-saharan nation is not 'proving' anything. You don't have objective modern refutations so you rely on some stone walls and a complete blank slate of historical documentation to justify your strange brown-people complex. You're a desperate cunt who wants to defend niggers and gets teary-eyed when they keep shooting your faggot agenda down in flames by virtue of being niggers.
>>
>>79109318
Lol don't even know what you are saying at this point. African civilisations never had a chance to develop by themselves since they were colonised by Europeans a few centuries ago. So technically you're admitting that Africans were at the same level as the Europeans in the past, and they would be possibly be able to evolve to an advanced society if left alone.
>>
>>79109318
Lots of African states have democracy though.
>>
>>79109283
>implying he's 'German' and not some revolting half-brown cuck-child desperately trying to scramble in the dirt for some form of an identity to attach himself to.
>>
>>79103168
I thought that this morning's Texas.
>>
>>79109422
Stop being such an angry cunt dude. You're not making sense. I already disproved the argument that "black people are the only race on earth who have shown they cannot live without assistance from another people" by citing Zimbabwe as a fully independent empire. What the hell do you want?
>>
>>79108136
They built some interesting stone structures. So did a bunch of Britons in a frozen land about 3k to 4k years before. It's basically clapping for the retard, when the retard was older than you.
>>
>>79109422
>be Africa
>get #rekt by Europeans
>get looted for the next 4 centuries
>every time someone rose up who actually had a chance of getting Africa's shit together, they got killed/exiled/deposed in a coup
>this continues to happen to the present day

By the way, name-calling is usually seen as a sign that the argument is falling flat. You know, because we live in a society that values facts? Don't get butthurt at Hans because he's being the rational one.

Calm down man

>>79109462
Don't waste your time any further
>>
>>79109496
I don't know, Germans have surpassed Leaves in worst /int/ posters for some time now, you can't have a decent thread without a German throwing a fit about how everyone is /pol/ and trying hard to defend minorities. If their statistic behavior is indicative of anything, German is no more and we're better of nuking it than trying to save the couple of non-brainwashed folks there.
>>
File: 1470573416102.png (555KB, 540x519px) Image search: [Google]
1470573416102.png
555KB, 540x519px
>>79109753
>>get #rekt by Europeans
Yes the African skyscrapers and universities were all razed by the ebul White man
>>
build storage, lots of storage.
>>
>>79109605

You seem to have an incredibly ambiguous definition of 'living'. Hence my first post. Do some stone walls to keep cattle in suggest living standards that destroy every single modern failed nation of niggers today? Only in the helpless mind of a weak ebony-hooked faggot like you.
>>
File: 1433703623052.jpg (649KB, 1196x3964px) Image search: [Google]
1433703623052.jpg
649KB, 1196x3964px
>>79109753

>rational
>>
>>79103168
They are inferior to me so extermination
>>
>>79109462

>African civilisations never had a chance to develop by themselves since they were colonised by Europeans a few centuries ago.

Both false and irrelevant. They had more time and outward influence than Amerindians and their performance was more underwhelming than theirs'. Also history didn't start a few centuries ago. They had more time than any other people, assuming the Out of Africa theory.

>So technically you're admitting that Africans were at the same level as the Europeans in the past

No, unless by "level" you mean the character of their political system, which doesn't have "levels", exactly. European medieval feudalism was predated by republicanism, historically.

>and they would be possibly be able to evolve to an advanced society if left alone.

Depends on their median intelligence and impulse control, which may vary from cold climate populations, but that's beside what I'm talking about completely.

I'm just pointing out for the n'th time your argument was bad and you're too mad and frothing at the gob to understand anything of what I wrote. Again: muh song hui or muh zimbooboo doesn't mean they're not doomed to fail. Despotic monarchies are basic bitch polities only engaging a tiny sliver of society and, in primitive conditions, have minimal impact on economy, almost all of their expenditure going towards paying the military force.
>>
File: haiti-dominican-republic-border.jpg (100KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
haiti-dominican-republic-border.jpg
100KB, 736x549px
>>79109258
>I just proved that black people are capable to live in a functioning society like any other human a few posts ago.

Well yeah, but that's only because everyone else takes care of them. Once the number of black people reaches a tipping point, the country goes to shit since there aren't enough tax payers and productive citizens to offset the damage.

Even a 500 lbs man can finish a marathon if you have ten triathletes haul his fat ass to the finish line.
>>
>>79109882
There are just some people who will do anything to spread their hate. Whatever dude, you win this one. Not gonna waste my time arguing with you, seems like you're a lost case.
>>
File: Benis Empire.png (4KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
Benis Empire.png
4KB, 250x235px
>>79107433
>>
>>79110023

Whatever dude. Enjoy facilitating and excusing your social and cultural suicide just so you can get those last few drops of sexual pleasure from defending lesser peoples on the internet. It's the German way! :D

Absolute fucking bender.
>>
>>79109470

facade democracy, mostly, with lots of corruption and tribal political parties backed by their respective ethnicities. Sounds like an oligarchic/aristocratic tribal hegemony.
>>
>>79109753
>You know, because we live in a society that values facts?
Uptalk belongs on Tumblr. Name-calling changes nothing in an anonymous ambient, as long as arguments come attached.

Faggot.
>>
>>79110131

A Brazilian being a bro for once? Wew

>>79110129
This.
>>
>>79109727
>t. never took a non-US history class
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Africa

>>79109496
>>79109318
Africans had pretty much everything Europeans had in 1500, and what they were missing can almost entirely be explained by climate/geography. For instance, there aren't a gorillion castles in Africa because stone isn't very easy to come by (or move) in the equatorial jungle or the savanna. You're also not going to see a lot of enormous cities in 1500, because Africa doesn't have a winter to conveniently kill a lot of the vermin that spread disease. Tropical climates suck, and there are literally hundreds of failed colonies that show that even your much-idealized European ubermensch had a terrible time adjusting to surviving in the tropics.

Don't you guys ever question this convenient notion that "I'm superior, everyone else is subhuman"? Have you ever been skeptical of such a reassuringly convenient narrative? Have you ever challenged your beliefs and impulsively googled "African civilizations" or "empires of Africa" or even "human adaptations to the African climate"? I'm not even asking you to take my word on this, read a fucking book.

But you're not going to, because reading about Africa is definitely Zionist multicultural propaganda, right?
>>
File: 1429245191916.jpg (13KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1429245191916.jpg
13KB, 167x175px
>>79109803
>Europeans had skyscrapers in 1500

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
>>
File: angkor.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
angkor.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
>>79110264

>What is Angkor Wat
>>
File: 1410240544818.jpg (2KB, 136x147px) Image search: [Google]
1410240544818.jpg
2KB, 136x147px
>>79109928
Oh boy, he's getting out his /pol/ infographics! Everyone prepare to get RED-PILLED!
>>
>>79110264
>Tropical climates suck, and there are literally hundreds of failed colonies that show that even your much-idealized European ubermensch had a terrible time adjusting to surviving in the tropics.
this is your brain on ooga booga education
>>
>>79103168
Switch the population with the one from the Domician republic.
>>
>>79110442

Yeah mate, nature is racist. That's why Australia is such a third worl- oh wait.
>>
>>79110264

>Read a fucking book

>claims nature is at fault for depriving Africans of the ability to be successful based solely on climatic conditions (funny how tropical environments are the most favourable for every phylum of animal species APART from humans, hmmmm)
>denies the ability of nature to cause human populations to evolve differently, including in terms of cognition and intelligence.

Help yourself to a fucking science book you gimp.
>>
File: climate-world.jpg (186KB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
climate-world.jpg
186KB, 800x524px
>>79110331
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

Oh, and I didn't say Africa didn't have stone buildings. I said they didn't have many. My point still stands.

And do we really have to go into why Thailand
>higher latitude
>completely different climate
>much more coast (and access to the resources therein)
>more mountainous than most of Africa
is different than the entire continent of Africa? I don't want to insult your intelligence by needlessly elaborating on that
>>
>>79110677

Neither does Southern England. Funny how some stone agers managed to drag rock from western wales to build Stonehenge. I suppose it was just the 'favourable climate' that allowed them to do that, though.

>There are NO areas of Africa that contain those attributes

Give me a fucking break. Your mind is clearly addled with hot pockets and cheez whizz, give off you fat wanker.
>>
File: nIGEYBWOI.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
nIGEYBWOI.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>local climate is so powerful that it can prevent/allow people from building with stone and creating civilisations
>the same climate is so weak that it cannot possibly have ANY effect on evolution, WE ARE ALL THE SAME
>>
File: one example.png (2MB, 1776x888px) Image search: [Google]
one example.png
2MB, 1776x888px
>>79110264

>Africans had pretty much everything Europeans had in 1500

That's a bold-faced lie.

>Don't you guys ever question this convenient notion that "I'm superior, everyone else is subhuman"? Have you ever been skeptical of such a reassuringly convenient narrative?

A reassuringly convenient narrative? You mean like the one in mass media telling me to ignore genetic drift and that humans are magical black boxes with no cognitive differences? I'm supposed to ignore the 70 IQ median in half of Africa.

>Have you ever challenged your beliefs and impulsively googled "African civilizations" or "empires of Africa" or even "human adaptations to the African climate"?

Yes, probably more often than you. Your point being?

>read a fucking book

Provide me a short list of books pertaining the subject that you've read. I'm especially interested in Yoruba succession law, I await any suggestions you might have, o great scholar.
>>
>>79107433
Haiti isn't an African country?

Plus the empires built up infrastructure still used today while the natives have done very little to maintain or build new Infrastructure

And let's not even touch of the vast amount of civil rights we brought to them
>>
File: 1473142060446.jpg (52KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1473142060446.jpg
52KB, 449x401px
>>79110264
>>
>>79110677

>Have same cliamte as most of Harappa Civilisation, Mesoamerica, parts of Middle East, Indo-China, Southern Chinese coast
>buty also have 5x more of it

Truly, a death sentence.
>>
File: 1387087162114.gif (775KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1387087162114.gif
775KB, 245x245px
>>79110597
>most favourable for every phylum of animal species APART from humans
>biological diversity = civilization ability
Are you actually trying to come off as a retarded person? Or am I getting rused?

Biological diversity/productivity is, if anything, a hindrance to civilization. More vermin, more disease, more predators, and all of those things double for your livestock and crops.

>the heart of the Amazon jungle is extremely biologically diverse
>swamps are extremely biologically diverse
>not many people live in the middle of unaltered jungles and swamps

I'll give you a hint: there's a reason people burn down the jungle and drain swamps before building cities there. The Amazon actually has infamously bad soil for agriculture, for instance.

Did you think about your post before you wrote it?
>>
This thread is turning /pol/ fast lol.
>>
File: 1475296220916.jpg (27KB, 357x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475296220916.jpg
27KB, 357x405px
>>79110677
>>completely different climate
>Thailand has the same symbol on the Climate map as much of sub-saharan Africa
>>
>>79110264
>Africa didn't have cities

Explain Babylon or Timbuktu?

You are fucking retarded

Have you ever questioned the moon landing?

Have you ever questioned why the sun follows you everywhere?

Dumb yank
>>
>>79111034
>if you understand the majority of Africans(blacks) are retarded due to biological reasons you are /pol/

Ahhh yes very good
>>
>>79111232
that's an extremely edgy and autistic statement to make my /pol/tard family member
>>
>>79111030

>All of Africa is a jungle
>ONLY jungles in Africa have disease, infertility and predators
>The Mayans didn't exist
>Khmer empire didn't exist
>Mesoamericans didn't exist

>b-b-but muh difference in latitudes!!

>There aren't areas outside the tropics that have even less favourable environments for civilisation such as Iceland and Finland and the only way you'd explain how people managed to create civilisation there is if you admit that climate facilitated evolution
>>
>>79111333
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ

Forgot to post source

Interesting read if you can be arsed

There is another paper arguing for a revamp of education for blacks to carter for there attention defects and other academic impairments due to high testosterone
>>
File: original.jpg (28KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
28KB, 600x375px
>>79111333
This used to be a fun palace now it's just pure bile at this point. What the fuck happened over these 5 years?
>>
>>79110770
>the climate of Southern England
>at all comparable to equatorial Africa
Hmmmm

I'll just run some differences off the top of my head:
>monsoons
>malaria
>hundreds of tropical diseases and parasites
>man-eating predators that can't conveniently be exterminated on an island 1/125 the size of the continent of Africa
>temperatures regularly above 40 with max humidity

For your reading:
http://www.astmh.org/education-resources/tropical-medicine-q-a/major-tropical-diseases

But no, you're right, a mild-climate island where all of the predators (if small bears and wolves can even compare to hippos, crocodiles, lions, leopards and venomous snakes) are extinct ABSOLUTELY compares to Africa. The weather of Britain ABSOLUTELY compares to subsaharan Africa. The ease of agriculture and construction and roads is totally similar

So if I bet you $10,000 that I could build a bigger stone house in Southern England than you could in Subsaharan Africa, in say, 6 months... you would take that bet?
>>
>>79111426
I mean Estradal fug
>>
File: 1468212123456.jpg (47KB, 327x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468212123456.jpg
47KB, 327x490px
>>79111455
>I'll just run some differences off the top of my head:
>>monsoons
>>malaria
>>hundreds of tropical diseases and parasites
>>man-eating predators that can't conveniently be exterminated on an island 1/125 the size of the continent of Africa
>>temperatures regularly above 40 with max humidity
Wait, India has all of those things and yet they managed long lasting and advanced civilization. Are they just inherently smarter than Africans?
>>
>>79111333
All memes aside, I don't consider myself far-right or anything of the sort, but I still find it troubling how dogmatic leftists become when the topic of African history surfaces. I hate to say it, but the whole "we dindu nuffin" meme is actually quite accurate. They really genuinely believe that nothing bad can possibly be the Africans' fault, and they conveniently ignore that there were civilizations all over the world which were able to prosper (some which faced far, far greater challenges than those which any Sub-Saharan African people ever did, especially the Mesoamerican civilizations) while, in comparison, Africa has always been extremely far behind in all manners of science and technology (not to mention more subjective elements such as art and religion).

I find them to be intellectually very dishonest, to say the least. Of course, history isn't an excuse to treat anybody today badly, and I still am far from convinced that Sub-Saharan Africans have some sort of genetic predesposition to failure, but sugarcoating their past and removing all responsibility from them will certainly not do any good.
>>
>>79111455
Taking into account natural fauna as a problem discredits your argument you retard

You are implying whites are better at dealing with animal husbandry and taming there land

Animal attacks on humans is also extremely rare you fucking retard not to mention the UK had lynx and bears(wtf is a small bear a twink?)
>>
File: IMG_6311.jpg (60KB, 385x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6311.jpg
60KB, 385x450px
>>79111453
Black lives matter, donald trump, refugee crisis, trudeau, tumblr

The world looks like a shit hole, everyone is super fucking loud about their opinions and everyone seems miserable

Of course it leaked into the chan
>>
>>79111526
What's with the leftists strawman?
Also seriously you are veering into politics shit so fuck off.
>>
>>79111557
>when a negro has to read a line of reasoning that concludes he is not a KANG
>>
>>79111526
This desu
>>
>>79111557
>What's with the leftists strawman?
You're right, what I meant to say was "some leftists", including some present ITT.
>>
>>79111526
Pretty much this

I can never vote for the left wing parties in my country because I know they think there dogma of PoC>>>>w*ites comes over the rights of gays and other weirdos

The left has become unprogressive and will continue to damage there own cause until they finally realise how stupid and anti-intellectual they sound when spouting this shit
>>
>>79111426
>https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ
gonna read it, will ignore it. were a race the human race
>>79111453
>having controversial thoughts on this your ever catholic god fearful leftist normie board
I could smell the leaf from miles away
>>79111526
this is right-on political shenanigan my man, don't confuse when to play your cards
>>
>>79111455

I wasn't suggesting the climate is the same. I was pointing out how a shortage of stone is not an impairment to building structures if you're not a stupid African. Actually during the time of Stonehenge's construction, Britain had large predators and a harsh climate coupled with poor fertility and poor forest coverage.

Keep up the nigger defence though, lad. You're not coming across as desperate at all.
>>
>>79111521
I've been saying Africa had civilization this entire time, comparable to Europeans. I'm saying that the absence of certain things (thousands of miles of paved roads, stone buildings, widespread permanent agriculture) is due to climate differences and the availability of building materials. And for the record, there were many places in Africa that had those things, just not as widespread as in Europe.

Note how the more historically developed parts of India are not the ones with the Aw climate tag. Eastern India has historically been less developed than it's Western counterpart. Are you seeing a pattern here?

It's almost like climate and geography influence civilization development!
>>
>>79111743
>gunna read it
>will ignore it

This has to be bait right
>>
>>79111743
?
>>
>>79110939
>Haiti isn't an African country?
Not a question.

>>79111140
>Explain Babylon or Timbuktu?
Not a question.

Uptalk belongs on Tumblr.
>>
Nullify NAFTA. Holding Haiti's hand is making them soft and weak.
>>
File: laughingoldies.jpg (41KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
laughingoldies.jpg
41KB, 400x347px
>>79111757

>climate and geography influence civilisation development but not evolution

CREASING
>>
>>79111767
It;s not really an important paper. It's just a paper on potential research on how estradiol has a relation with diseases that have a racial disparity.
>>
>>79107252

U.N pays the expeditions, we only pay the stuff we move within brazil.

t. milico
>>
>>79111767
no shit nigel
>>79111782
:^)
>>
>>79111757
I can agree with this desu

Getting across the savahana is a pain and we have seen the same issues with aboriginal peoples in Australia

But many places in Africa over came these issues during the enlightenment Timbuktu being the most notable country

Why is the land it once occupied a shithole now (Mali)?

It was richer than every European country combined at the time yet now it Is a legend

Geography can't excuse this nor weather
>>
>>79111839
>not reading behind the lines

Truely not an enlightened fellow Da jewz r trying to obscure the truths :^)
>>
>>79111799
Haiti needs to just turn into west world

Have joe bob pay a 500k give him enough body armour to stop 7.62 and a m249 and let him run around for a few days raping and killing to his hearts content

If the Haitians capture him they can get a ransom
>>
>>79111757
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magadha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunga_Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chera_dynasty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_dynasty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandyan_dynasty

And yet they formed Empires that influenced all of South East Asia...
>>
>>79112015
And those places are located between and nearby trade hotspots with massive contact with other empires and entities both near and far.
>>
>>79112064
India was rather isolated senpai

Getting though that jungle is a pain alaexander lost around 60% of his man power to India
>>
>>79110877
>wearing plate armor
>in subsaharan Africa

Think about why that's a stupid fucking idea and get back to me.

>Africans had pretty much everything Europeans had in 1500
>That's a bold-faced lie.
Well let's see. Europeans in 1500 didn't bathe, threw their trash and shit in the streets until it became a thick layer of filth, had lice/fleas, and were usually toothless by early adulthood.

It's really not a high standard. So when I say Africans had most of the same innovations, it's not hard to imagine.
They had steel, gunpowder, horses, agriculture... I don't see what you're looking for as an indication of "civilization". Like I've said before, whatever Africans had that Europeans didn't can almost always be explained by geography or climate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_military_systems_to_1800
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Africa
>>
File: 1458678810403.jpg (94KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
1458678810403.jpg
94KB, 585x591px
>>79112064
Hmm, yes the trade hotspots and other empires that always existed and were NOT formed by people leaving their mudhuts.
>>
>>79112148
India (didn't even eixst until the Brits made it) conducted a huge amount of trade with it's neighbors across land and sea.
>>
>>79103168
Haiti became a horrible place because they speak French
>>
>>79112186
>Like I've said before, whatever Africans had that Europeans didn't can almost always be explained by geography or climate.
>Geography and Climate are so critical to a civilization they influence every single aspect about it
>But Climate and Geography has absolutely no influence on human evolution
This is what Africans tell themselves
>>
>>79112186
Please post this on /his/
>>
File: 150385415426.jpg (34KB, 799x645px) Image search: [Google]
150385415426.jpg
34KB, 799x645px
>>79106823
>>
This is an unpopular opinion but in all honesty it should just be an American protectorate for the time being, a couple other places as well
>>
sacrifice more whites to scorpion god
>>
btw why can't they fish?
they're surrounded by sea
our blacks are excellent fishermen
>>
>>79113448
>our blacks
>>
>>79113584
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Iraqi
>>
>>79113584
>not realizing Iraq had plantations full of black slaves before it was cool
>>
Nuke it.
Had 2 friends who served in Haiti. Both became racists after a year there.
A Haitian once told me that the island is forever cursed. Something to do with the slave rebellion that first had failed, then some nigger ask for help to the devil himself who grant him a army of undead niggers that had died in the first attempt of revolution. The army of undeads murder every single non black in the entire island
The Haitian told me another thing. Simon Bolivar had being defeated in Venezuela back in 1812. Then he flew to Haiti where he asked for help to liberate his country, and in 1813 he defeat the Spanish empire.
The Haitian guy told me that Venezuela was also cursed for the pact with the devil and bla bla bla.
Pretty cool history for a bus ride.
>>
>>79112308
/thread
>>
>>79113448
They do fish anon. Like in rivers, lakes and oceans if you bother to look up google.
>>
>>79114705
then why are they eating mud cookies
don't tell me shitty Basra gulf full of oil spills is richer than their untapped paradise
>>
>>79114768
Food prices went up.
>>
>>79114835
>food prices go up all over the world
>only Haitians eat dirt
Really makes you think
>>
>>79114924
Yeah considering how poor they are, the earthquake ruining infrastructure and food production, being an island nation, and all that.
>>
>>79114942
>Island surrounded by water
>"Should we fish?"
>eats dirt instead
:^)
>>
>there are anons STRUGGLING to defend Haiti
How can you defend what is one of the worse countries in the planet, with no progression in infraestructure, being constantly dependant on money from others, country that GOT RID OF THEIR EDUCATION TO PAY DEBT, and instead decide to go to other land instead of fixing shit?
And nothing about "muh white man" cause they killed all the white man and they decided their independence, they should have taken responsibilities
>>
File: 1387085758379.jpg (25KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1387085758379.jpg
25KB, 500x441px
step 1) remove naggers

step 2) replace with white people

step 3) allow haiti to develop and become civilized
>>
File: 1483835968390.jpg (64KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1483835968390.jpg
64KB, 750x523px
>>79115050
>there are anons STRUGGLING to defend Haiti
You can probably guess their skin complexion my white friend.
>>
File: 1439158519364.png (198KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439158519364.png
198KB, 1024x1024px
>>79114942
>mfw i live in a massive earthquake zone and agriculture works fine here
>mfw i live in a dry shithole with no water whereas haiti gets constant moisture
>>
>>79114978
You know fish costs money too? It's pretty silly people think that starving people don't do anything to find food to eat but yes Haiti fishes but the increased number o people taking up fishing may lead to over fishing.
>>
File: 1468622159951.gif (483KB, 207x154px) Image search: [Google]
1468622159951.gif
483KB, 207x154px
>>79115142
>Haiti kills all their White people to become independent
>too poor to fish and have to eat dirt while living in rubble from an earthquake that happened years ago

>Jamaican slaves get freed by Whites and inherit a country from their former White masters slowly over time
>still kinda shitty but nobody is eating dirt
Really makes you think...
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.