[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Anglos are fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dae371b6.jpg (118KB, 1051x842px) Image search: [Google]
dae371b6.jpg
118KB, 1051x842px
They are fatter than other whites.

Why? Latins, Nordics, and Finns are thin.
>>
>>79089469
A small dick dwells in a healthy body
>>
>>79089469
Not everyone in the us is Anglo, fucking nip faggot.
>>
>>79089469
American, the continent, must have something to do with this. You can't blame Anglo, white or anything. Those are not a good explanation for the difference between US + MEX and Europe.

Maybe they have different gravity over there. Higher gravity make you heavier.
>>
>>79089469
Horrid food culture and lack of social dimension of food
>>
>>79089469
are americans considered anglos?
also mexico is at least as fat as the us.
no way there is such a big difference
>>
The countries that have good cuisines do not rely on sugar.
>>
>>79091327

mexicans are fat, but they arent "wealthy enough" to allow themselves to get mega fat.
the average mexican probably walks a lot more and does much more physical activity than the average american who lives in a suburb and owns a car.
>>
>>79089469
not enough bullying at school, that's the remedy for everything
>>
>>79092067
probably. but notice how this chart looks totally different than the one on wiki even though it quotes it as a source.
>>
>>79089469
Why Japs are retarded?
Because they are in malnutrition.
>>
>>79092438
>if you arent obese you are malnourished
spotted the burger
>>
>>79089469
Americans aren't anglo for a start

I feel like the amount of fatties is on the decline in Australia though, I barely see any these days and the fat ones don't come near to the scale you find in America
>>
recently dropped below 30 feels good man
>>
over here it comes down the kinds of foods that are considered australian
we all eat meat pies, chicken parmies, steak and chips etc etc and drink lots of beer.
>>
>>79089469
probably genetically and high fat food but, yeah especially yank are fat
>>
>>79089469
FeelsFatMan :(
>>
>Ireland is the same thing, they're all British
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Feck off to hell ye fat English bastards
>>
>>79098621
Steady on patrick
>>
>>79089469
Thin bodies can't contain all the freedoms
>>
File: 1499534750953.jpg (36KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1499534750953.jpg
36KB, 500x462px
why do these figures always leave out arabs, niggers, and pacific islanders?
>>
Seamus actually
>>
I recently discovered doughnuts so I'll probably be added to that statistic before long.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.