[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deep breath*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasps*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1418736749854.jpg (117KB, 780x530px) Image search: [Google]
1418736749854.jpg
117KB, 780x530px
>>79080784
>>
>>79080784
literally who
>>
Thanks for reminding me I'm getting old.
>>
Oтличнo
>>
>>79080784
fuck off you cunt, Steve Irwin was my idol
>>
Is that Steve Irwin? Why are you laughing at him? He seemed like a cool dude.
>>
>>79080784
What a way to die.
>>
>>79080784
Not very nice.
>>79080797
POS, B*ll M*her used to be funny, this is just rude.
>>
>>79080784
Stfu you faggot, I'll cut you
>>
File: 1491690473340.jpg (48KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491690473340.jpg
48KB, 480x454px
>2005
>In 5th grade at the time
>Steve Irwin just died
>One of my friends claims he saw the footage on the internet
>Go home later that day after school
>Go onto Google Videos (For you youngin's, it was basically Google's version of YouTube before they bought out YouTube)
>Look up "steve irwin death video"
>Click the first result
>Video starts with small white text on a black background
>Said something like "As you know, the famous crocodile hunter Steve Irwin died recently. This is the only known footage of his death"
>Suddenly get this feeling of utter dread out of nowhere, like something bad is about to happen
>Put my hand up over my face so that the screen is mostly blocked, but I still maintain my peripheral vision
>A few seconds later a screamer pops up, but because my hand was blocking it I managed to only see the top and bottom corners of the screen
>From what I could see it was some kind of white demonic/ghostly face (9 year old me thought it was Steve Irwin's death face)
>Manage to exit out of the internet immediately after that
>Screamer still manages to scare me enough that I can't even look at my computer screen for 3 days afterwards
>From that moment on every time I wanted to watch a video on YouTube/Google Videos I would pause the video, cover my face with my hand, and scroll to the very end to see if it was a screamer
>Even to this day I still do it out of habit, even if I know for a fact that the video can't possibly be a screamer
>Find out later that Steve Irwin's wife destroyed the only tape of his death so no one would ever see it

I now blame Steve Irwin for the fact that I'm a pussy when it comes to watching horror movies with jumpscares.
>>
>>79080784
t. kid starting the 6th grade soon

Anyone rn of decent age grew up on Irwin.
>>79081012
kek, that sucks. You could have just googled a story and read that they aren't going to release the video.
>>
>>79080784
At my elementary school, we had a week where we would wear a certain theme for a given day. Like pajama day, sports day, and then there was a job day. On job day you would dress up as the profession you wanted to be when you grew up. Every year I wore khaki shorts and shirt because I wanted to be Steve irwin.
>>
File: 1504249195799.jpg (79KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504249195799.jpg
79KB, 502x640px
>>79080784
>>
>>79080784
Fuck off, Steve Irwin was based
>>
>>79080784
i did a report on him in 3rd grade
>>
>>79080784
Fuck off.
>>
>>79081012
literally me, but i watched a video explaining a chris angel trick lol
>>
>>79080822
>can't tell if Russian or Bulgarian
>>
>>79080784
I hope you fucking die op
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.