[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know Italy is literally a worse place than Mississippi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: statehdi.gif (71KB, 595x735px) Image search: [Google]
statehdi.gif
71KB, 595x735px
How is this even possible????
>>
>>79077276
have you ever been to italy? it's really gross now. it's just niggers selling fake purses and shit like that and grabbing you
>>
>>79077380
have you ever been to mississippi? it's literally africa
>>
Southern Italy exists
>>
I have tomatoes in my garden and I produce my own tomato sauce so my italian development index is over 9000
>>
>>79077380
yes because an entire country is just like the shitty tourist area you visited

gosh yanks are so fucking thick
>>
>>79077276
The states are not contries. In that case some provinces of Italy are better Than the US
>>
>>79077453
>t. noticeably worse than the wal-mart state
>>
>>79077466
>the entire country of italy is worse than mississippi, the worst state by literally every single metric

>it-it doesn't m-matter! italy strong! my grandfather was italian!
>>
>>79077276

>Rating HDI by state even though no state is 100% independent and therefore the HDI is being affected by other states in regards to things like federal tax investment
>>
>>79077517
>t. we're slightly better than ohio: the country
>>
Bump

Anyone care to weigh in on how this is possible?
>>
>>79077399
Southern Mississippi, on the coast, isn't actually that bad. :^)
>>
>>79078679
was just there in that bay-whatever down near biloxi. I guess parts were pretty because of some old plantation estates but jesus fucking christ it was poor and there was nothing to do aside from a neat old little coffee shop on the coast

bay st. louis?
>>
The average income in MS is probably higher than Italy's. If wages in MS were ridiculously lower than the rest of the country everyone would leave

Italy has more of a welfare state though so they pay less in medical bills etc
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-122906.png (311KB, 1007x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-122906.png
311KB, 1007x1059px
Why are yanks so OBSESSED with Italy?
>>
>>79081573
>make almost 100% more money
>BE FORTY ONE PERCENT LESS LIKELY to be unemployed
>but you guys use more oil and have more niggers in jail haha

stats don't like spaghettinigger, you're worse than the worst part of our country
>>
>>79077276
>2010
>>
File: MUH AIDS.png (46KB, 468x460px) Image search: [Google]
MUH AIDS.png
46KB, 468x460px
>>79081681
Shut the fuck up, even Greece is better lmao
>>
>>79081809
>prison
black people
>health care
insurance
>electricity and oil
literally who cares?
>get murdered
black people
>HIV/AIDS
black people
>class divide
poor black people
>infant death
poor black people

So basically the only ones that actually affect us, we're better than you in. we've also got a much higher overall standard of living than you

never reply to me again you impoverished greasy haired fucking western turk
>>
>>79081755
yeah we've gotten even better since then

maybe australia is ohio tier now
>>
>>79081851
Go shoot a school, that will help you relax your nerves.
>m-muh niggers
Go fuck your sister Cletus.
>>
>>79081809
>73.84% less likely to be unemployed
>13.84% more free time
I don't even have a reaction image for this.
>>
File: 6089-12-figure-2.png (42KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
6089-12-figure-2.png
42KB, 960x720px
>>79081809
:thinking:
>>
>>79081889
What use is a job when you have aids/get shot/ have to live with americans?
>>
>>79081886
>Go fuck your sister Cletus.
oh do you think niggers are just as productive and wealthy as whites and commit just as much crime?

at last my eyes are finally open
>>
>>79081897
>if they are black it doesn't count
Well, they are called african AMERICAN after all. Shouldn't have accepted them I guess.
>>
>>79081907
No, I just said to go fuck your sister, I thought I worded it properly.
To be serious for a minute, you can't just blame everything on blacks. Either do something about the problem or be silent. Nagging won't do you any good.
>>
File: IMG_1489.png (12KB, 834x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.png
12KB, 834x469px
>>79081903
>get shot
:still thinking:

>>79081915
I also don't ever deal with them and I'm white, so my life is measured by statistics that measure white people, not by niggers in gangs murdering other niggers daily.
>>
>>79081941
YOUR life yes, but when we are talking about the whole country you gotta account for EVERYONE, or else can just say that islanders are based and mainlanders are good or some shit like that.
You can't work it out like this.
>>
File: PISA-2015-by-Steve-Sailer.png (146KB, 446x1406px) Image search: [Google]
PISA-2015-by-Steve-Sailer.png
146KB, 446x1406px
>>79081941
we're a nation of 300 million people with VASTLY different cultures between ethnic groups. it's not accurate at all to use country measurements when you're arguing with me about who has it better. i, personally, have it better than you in literally every fucking aspect of life

look at how big the differences are, you're gonna lump me in with these apes who we segregate into their own communities and don't ever have to deal with? lolno
>>
>>79081965
>>79081991
>>
>>79081991
You don't get to exclude demographics to protect your fee fees.
>>
>>79081851
You have an unhealthily obsession with Black people anon.
>>
>>79081991
Ok but why are you so mad? And my health care system is unironically better than yours, and that says A LOT.
No nigger to blame there, buttmad /pol/ster.
Do you even work or do your parents feed you? If so, your PARENTS have it better than me, not you.
Also learn to speak English, blacks speak better than you.
Faggot.
>>
Now I got it, you are the butthurt faggot form the other thread.
>>
>>79082075
Wait, do you? Do you have better health care than us? Because it looks like even Mexico has better health care than you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare

Better equipped hospitals too https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OECD_countries_by_hospital_beds
>>
File: xwYBQuV.jpg (149KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
xwYBQuV.jpg
149KB, 550x733px
>>79082117
Yes, we do.
And we don't even get shot, so we don't even NEED so many hospitals like you do.
>>
*american googling intesifies*
>>
>>79082138
I've got insurance, I've literally never seen a bill like this, it's a meme

Getting shot is also a meme unless you're black in a gang

Imagine having to rely on memes for comfort away from the fact that your country is one of the biggest shitholes in the western world
>>
>>79082180
>It's a meme
Not what my american friends said to me you lying fag (they are white)
>Getting shot is also a meme unless you're black in a gang
Those schools must have been suicidal then.

Imagine being so dumb you need to confirm your ego by arguing about blacks with a Greek.
>>
>>79077453
Go suck some German cock you worthless limey.
>>
>>79082052
You've never been here, obviously.
>>
>>79082196
Your American friends are idiot, research it yourself, that bill is likely fake and if it's not insurance is paying the vast majority of it

How many schools do we have and how many get shot up? It's funny, if youlook at >>79081941 you'll see that you have a much higher homicide risk than me, so

>be Greek
>get stabbed
>>
>>79082240
>be american
>get raped by blacks
>complain about it on the net
>say you are better than others b-but only when SPECIFIC measures are taken
>>
>>79077276
yes everything is true, now send moni
>>
>>79082239
I have but that's irrelevant you really just gotta stop thinking about "the black".
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.