[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wh*TEs are pretty fucking gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: fuck_whxTes.png (49KB, 563x470px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_whxTes.png
49KB, 563x470px
the turk is on to something. wh*TEs are the real subhuman minority. without wh*TEs the world would be a better place
>>
>>79075376

Turks are Caucasians with a sun tan.

Go fuck your mother.
>>
File: whxTes are mentally weak.png (45KB, 898x437px) Image search: [Google]
whxTes are mentally weak.png
45KB, 898x437px
this is just proof at how easily birdshits are manipulated

they will do anything to kiss the feet of superior purebred Turks (black bulls)
>>
>>79075376
>>79075400
>>79075456
turks are white though.
>>
File: 1463009512411.jpg (95KB, 763x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1463009512411.jpg
95KB, 763x1136px
>>79075456
it's just nature, no one, especially a wh*Teoid subhuman, would resist an order from a beast like this. they know their place.
>>
I swear turks really have borderline psychotic spamming shitposters not just on 4chan but everywhere on the internet. They're like those kinky indians that ask for sex all the time but instead they're just spamming their schizophreno-nationalistic theories/conspiracies on every comment section of anything they can find.
I've noticed this similar trait amongst Arabs aswell. How they relentlessly repeat the same shit they do on the internet 24/7
>>
BQ5eet
>>
>>79075518
wh*Teman angary
>>
File: lmao.jpg (143KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
143KB, 1172x1416px
>>79075518
>wh*Teshits ass is on fire
>>
cCc
>>
>>79075518
>MY CRACKER ASS IS ON FIRE
>>
>>79075376
so how long until turks get Butt Fucked by russians?
>>
>>79075518
remember we gave your pathetic people the gift of civilization, show a bit of fucking respect s*Rbshit.
>>
the guy who made this thread shat on his wall and wrote the words "boyotown" in his own feces

why are wh*Teshits so disgusting?
>>
>>79075508

Again, Caucasian with a sun tan. I don't give a fuck anyways.
>>
>>79075511

Those fat noses black people have are aesthetically unpleasing. The skin color doesn't bother me at all. It's like they just tried to force their face into the womb during pregnancy.
>>
> WE WUZ ARYANS N" SHIEEET
>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N" SHIEEET
>WE WUZ SCYTHIANS N " SHIEET
why are Wh*tes such delusional thieves of other's heritage
>>
>>79076124
They are insecure because of their small penises
>>
>>79075550

They have a huge standing army but their technology is garbage.

The reason the US was able to fuck up Saddam during the Gulf War was that we built up a massive navy/air force to counter the enormous army the soviets had. Turns out, tank divisions don't stand up very well to air power.

I'm very disappointed that we don't value tactics and strategy anymore as a military. Technology isn't worth a shit if you're tactically inept.
>>
>>79076182

Sitting proud at eight inches imperial standard mate. Any more and you're just fucking the proverbial dog.
>>
>>79076227
thats pretty homo man
>>
>>79076453

Most people think I'm gay because I'm not married yet, anyways.

>why haven't you ruined your life with a parasite that wants to take everything from you?
>it's the lord's will

Fuck bitches get money.
>>
haHhHAHAHA LMAO
>>
File: 1453135084547.jpg (47KB, 394x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453135084547.jpg
47KB, 394x538px
>>79075376
turkey is good country
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.