[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate wh*te people ama.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2sE6fc2mzFA.jpg (34KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
2sE6fc2mzFA.jpg
34KB, 453x604px
I hate wh*te people ama.
>>
>>79071965
Is it easier or more difficult to whistle with those plump dick sucking lips than it otherwise would be in your opinion.
>>
What was the moment you decided that you hate wh*te “people”?
>>
>>79071965
You're using tools created by whites such as the cellphone and internet. So why are you're here? Shouldn't you be in a village dancing around the fire and praising the sun God or something?
>>
>>79071965
Is the hate based on real experience and events, facts or straight up ignorance?
Not judging btw
>>
>>79071965
but you're white
>>
You're not Sean.
And Sean is white (Franco-Italian).
>>
>>79071965
>OP
>black

ok cac
>>
>>79071965
>Canadian
>Nigger
should have known desu
>>
do you hate the chicanos
>>
hating wh*Te people is normal even birdshits do it to themselves, I'd have questions to ask you if you didn't hate wh*Teshits
>>
>>79071965
honorary TURK
>>
>>79075629
shouldnt you be on a tree you fucking monkey insteand of larping as a white male
you autistic baboon
you schizophrenic monkey
>>
>>79075754
he's clearly american
real canadians are chinese/punjab
>>
>>79075967
I accept the white men as my master and thank the white men for the gift that they gave us such as the cellphone and the internet and the English language and capitalism.
>>
>>79071965
Sean, pls.
>>79075715
But actually this
>>
>>79076144
Looks like we will be having some sopa after all the wh*Tes are dealt with after all
>>
im a paki curry. how do I repay based turkbros for putting Wh*tes in their place ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-04-04-04-03.png (181KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-04-04-04-03.png
181KB, 720x1280px
hah
>>
>>79076144
Wow, what a literal cuckold mentality.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.