[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take a typical gringo to git gud at Spanish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How long does it take a typical gringo to git gud at Spanish?

What are the best resources to use?

What's a good way to practice if there are no beaners in my region?
>>
>>79056669
Bump

Ayudame por favor
>>
>>79056669
JOLAA, me lamo Hank
Soy americano
Me gusta tacos
>>
>>79056669
>>79056799
LOS
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 590x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 590x456px
>>79056669
>the second country with the largest population of spanish speaker is the Untied States sith 50 million
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAAJJAAJ LOS
>>
>>79056669
I became fluent in Spanish in 3 weeks just by reading outdated books.
>>
>>79056669
Duolingo, also, search a latin gf and you will be 24/7 in family meetings listening spanish and it'll help you greatly
>>
>>79056669
isn't spanish easy as fuck?
>>
>>79057144
benny lewis ass motherfucker tho

Reading about early romance dialects made me appreciate Spanish, didn't use to like it, and has made me take an interest in learning it.
>>
i dont even have to learn it to speak it lol
>>
>>79057204
every gringo says this but invariably their spanish sucks
myself included
>>
>>79056669
>How long does it take a typical gringo to git gud at Spanish?
Not very long if you actually study. I don't know how much effort you want to put in, but If you go to an academy and take a 2 weeks/3 weeks to any Spanish-speaking country you'll have enough level to understand regular conversations after 6 months to a year. Even though English is grammatically a Germanic language the similarities in both languages are actually astonishing.
>What are the best resources to use?
An academy, and since you are American, money shouldn't be a problem.
>What's a good way to practice if there are no beaners in my region?
Simple day to day stuff: talk and think to yourself in Spanish; this feels weird at first, I know, but you'll be surprised how much practice you get from it. Play your movies and videogames in Spanish, at least the text, watch youtube in Spanish if you can -though the quality will vary greatly in this market-.
In other words, make Spanish the language you use in you regular life whenever you are "studying" it.
>>
Search for /lang/ in the catalog. It isn't hard, and for an American finding a spanish speaker shouldn't be hard. Just go to the nearest big city.
>>79057952
Yes you do, portunhol is not spanish.
>>
>>79057204
You wish
Verbal conjugations are hell for someone studying spanish
>>
>>79057952
I went to Roraima not long ago and it was funny as fuck how we understand eachother without problem, even when we used venezolanisms like "parchita" or "patilla" you guys understood us
>>
>>79056669
Watch Telemundo and Univision. Surely you have them with your cable provider. Listen to the most listened songs on Spotify from the charts of the 3 most influential latino hispanic countries (Mexico, Colombia and Argentina)
>>
File: 1501951807767.jpg (28KB, 297x295px) Image search: [Google]
1501951807767.jpg
28KB, 297x295px
>>79056669
I've been studying Portuguese for a year and its similar. Start with Duolingo and learn basic words and verbs. Then speak with other Spanish speakers online or through an app and you'll see you can pick up a lot with direct conversation. Also, if you're attractive you can get nudes from sexy latinas from all over the latin world. Godspeed Anon
>>
>>79058272
no son tan horibles wey
diría que se solamente tiene que practicar un poco

t. chino que aprendía en la escuela
>>
>>79060586
Mexico es el unico culturalmente influyente.
>>
>>79062188
Si revisa el top 10 de las canciones más escuchadas en su país, se dará cuenta que casi todas son Colombianas o Puertorriqueñas. La música es una expresión cultural.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.