[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country self hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1504377985575.png (67KB, 251x299px) Image search: [Google]
1504377985575.png
67KB, 251x299px
Estonian is Nazi

Estonia has no human rights

Estonians work like slaves for Swedish companies
>>
>>79051462
this again eesti friend?
we had this thread yesterday
>>
I always leave public bathrooms in shitty condition because I know they will always ruin some Estonians day
>>
>>79051511
Thank you
>>
dont even need to explain here
>>
britain is a hole running on fumes of past glories
>>
>>79051462
I just hate it as much as everyone else does.
>>
>>79051462
Don't forget that you are also lving in a non-country that shoudln't even exist to begin with.
you are a minority on the occupied russian land that decided to separate and grabbed some clay.
>>
>>79051511
wtf
>>
>>79051462
Nice try Russkie.
>>
>>79052185

Estonians scrub our toilets. They are to Finland what Filipinos are to you.
>>
>>79051462
>estonian is nazi
How is this bad for Estonians
>>
country filled with old people with shit attitudes and mentalities, full of autism and niggers. nothing ever works and when it does, its shit.
>>
this country is full of cousinfucking inbred retards that are unable to function individually because their brain are so damaged by generation long propaganda that stretches back to the byzantine era that the average """greek"""" has to flock to some leader playing the role of a shepherd. Greeks are genetically inferior because of a lump in their brain that makes them submissive and easily manipulated.
>>
>>79051462
>t. russian non-citizen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.