[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is crime in Poland so low compared to Western countries ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: CrimeParisVsWarsaw.png (47KB, 973x511px) Image search: [Google]
CrimeParisVsWarsaw.png
47KB, 973x511px
London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

http://statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
>>
File: crime in london.jpg (52KB, 468x234px) Image search: [Google]
crime in london.jpg
52KB, 468x234px
>>79046196
because they send their criminals to other countries and it seems like UK has a big polish vermin problem
>>
>>79046265
this

I came back from a six month internship in London 3 days ago.

I never used to mind Eastern Europeans but now I get why Brexit happened. They are fucking awful.

I borrowed my colleague's bike one day and parked it outside of Starbucks to get a cup of coffee, it was literally stolen by a Pole in broad daylight. Chased after him but alas.
>>
File: le happy polchant.png (15KB, 242x338px) Image search: [Google]
le happy polchant.png
15KB, 242x338px
>>79046265
>because they send their criminals to other countries
it's genius idea
>>
>>79046196
crime isn't low in poland, police just doesn't give a fuck.
look at crime statistics of india.
super low.
>>
>>79046322
>it was literally stolen by a Pole in broad daylight
Tell me how do you know he was a Pole though.
*nice try*
>>
File: 1496066925600.jpg (58KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
1496066925600.jpg
58KB, 800x705px
>>79046265
this
Poland you are of genius
>>
>>79049958
this
if there are no police then there is no crime
>>
>>79049958
Then how come I have never been robbed or beaten in whole my life?
Once when I lost my phone someone returned it to me in the same day.
>>
>>79049958
>le let me tell you about your country meme
sure thing mahmoud

I've lived in Detroit of Europe my entire life (Łódź). Never been robbed or mugged. The fucking second I step out of the bus from the airport in Paris I get a nigger pulling a knife from me and demanding money and my phone. I feel so safe knowing that the French police gives a fuck unlike ours that apparently doesn't. kek
>>
>>79046196
>it's another thinly veiled polish diaspora thread
>this flag
pathetic.
>>
>>79046265
it's called eugenics, Portugal did that some decades ago but now it's doing dysgenics by sending their qualified people to central europe :)
>>
File: 1439183010418.jpg (71KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1439183010418.jpg
71KB, 452x363px
>>79046265
>because they send their criminals to other countries
they're your problem now, not ours
have fun
>>
>>79046196
because Pooland is reasonably poor so that illegal immigrants come over there.
>>
>>79055117
don't come over there*
>>
>>79053469
When they aren't cleaning toilets, they're complaining about the hand that feeds them.
Poles really are the most pathetic vermin in Europe.
>>
File: 1480859077675.jpg (99KB, 613x433px) Image search: [Google]
1480859077675.jpg
99KB, 613x433px
>>79046265
nice manipulation
>>
>>79046196
Poland is a really good country from what I heard. Places like Paris and London get romanticized a lot so they are attractive but once you actually visit you realize how shit they are. The streets are usually filthy, everything is expensive and instead of seeing native residents you see half the women wearing a burqa while a Turk tries to sell you ice cream.
>>
>>79055204
Except the number of criminals in that list is clearly a lot lower, so one of these two charts is wrong.
>>
File: faf2758c9d.jpg (27KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
faf2758c9d.jpg
27KB, 720x450px
>>79046322
>>
File: 1504450920304.jpg (241KB, 1242x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1504450920304.jpg
241KB, 1242x1734px
>>79055329
the former pic has number of people accused of crime and the latter has number of criminals, those are not the same thing

it's understandable why poles have low crime rates but at the same time are accused of crime the most, you guys are too scared to lift a finger against actual criminals that do whatever they want in your country
>>
>>79053399
>>79053210
anecdotal.
all i'm saying is, low crime statistic doesn't mean low crime. it just means fewer criminals are caught.
or do you honestly believe there is 4 times more total crimes in japan compared to india? because that's what statistics tell us.
>>
>>79056662
>or do you honestly believe there is 4 times more total crimes in japan compared to india? because that's what statistics tell us.
no but based on muh anecdotal evidence I do believe Poland is a safer place than certain western european regions perceived as more developed than Poland such as UK or France.
>>
>>79056662
no matter how much you try to twist the situation, the facts are that western europe is filled with muslim criminals with hundreds of people dead every year due to assaults and terrorist attacks, and none of that is happening here

your whole argument is based on "your data is false and inaccurate!" without providing anything that would back up your claim

kill yourself mudshit bootlicker
>>
>>79046196
Lazy police and poor documentation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAn2OVHbXws

CBŚ is doing allright lately.

Polish degeneracy left to UK or G*ermany. So police doesn't have to deal with lesser criminals. They can focus on organized crimes.

This is why Ponald is safer.

West have muslims, and this is the main reason why they are unsafe. Muslims and niggers from africa, are not afraid of your jails. Crimes in france is a win-win situation for them.
>>
>>79055614
>google reverse search
>'racism'
DAS RITE
>>
>>79056923
No, they actually do have extremely low homicide rates and very little violence for a nation of almost 40 million people.
You will blame this on "lazy and incompetent poles" though, who are too stupid to make proper statistics or have decent policemen. After all you can't accept the fact that an Eastern European could in some way be decent, or God forbid, even better than your own country, because you need something you can feel superior about.
>>
>>79056713
>>79056889
well, if your police gave a fuck, and your country wasn't a crime ridden shithole, you would not have to flee it in droves, right?
also, you would not have to make non-arguments on anonymous internet forums to justify yourself.
>>
>>79057382
>well, if your police gave a fuck, and your country wasn't a crime ridden shithole, you would not have to flee it in droves, right?
what a fucktarded argument. If criminals weren't persecuted and police didn't give a fuck (unlike western police according to you) what motivation would they have to flee en-masse to the west instead of staying here and having a crime-full life with no responsibilities.

>non-arguments
rich coming from you lol
>>
>>79057382
Poles don't emigrate because of crime but because of wages. Same thing Germans do when they move to Switzerland, they simply earn more there and it's easy for them to move there. You are making non arguments and actually committing logical fallacies here.
>>
>>79057322
don't kid yourself.
thievery and crime are deeply ingrained in polish culture.
it is basically their international identity.
what you are saying is like saying "fish have really low swimming statistics".
>>
File: weird.jpg (15KB, 859x91px) Image search: [Google]
weird.jpg
15KB, 859x91px
>>79057447
explain
>>
>>79057661
I don't have to explain anything. You posted an excerpt from some study and quote is as false because your anecdotal evidence makes it hard to believe.
But in case of Poland both the statistics (forementioned study) AND the anecdotal evidence suggest the same thing - Poland is a safer place than UK, France and the United States.

Why are you so desperate to convince people to this silly idea that Poles do not report when someone stabs them with a fucking knife but the good boy french/brits do it 100%?
>>
>>79057494
look who says that xD

thievery is the stroy how you build and will building your own country.
>>
>>79046322
>I borrowed my colleague's bike one day and parked it outside of Starbucks to get a cup of coffee,
did you not chain it up?
>>
>>79056923
we have good police these days.

There was a time when I didn't trust police, but now, they fight criminals not students, this is what they should do.
>>
>>79058394
let's face it, Poland will never have such criminl rateing like Netherlands or Luxemburg, becouse these are small countries. Their Police is very well orgnised on local level, when they don't have to fight with bigger criminal syndycates becouse that doesn't exist there. But if there is problem with for example ISIS, they don't know what to do, even when CIA tell'em exactly what they should do.
>>
File: weirder.jpg (18KB, 857x116px) Image search: [Google]
weirder.jpg
18KB, 857x116px
>>79058051
poles can't even go to the police to report criminals, because they are all criminals.
police included.
poles are notorious for crime and theft like americans for burgers.
what you are saying is outrageous nonsense.
Fact of the matter is, poland has 22 times more crime than india even.
i was in india once, and i wasn't stabbed, so it must be true.
>>
>>79058702
Gayman cringe
>>
>>79058979
polack subhuman who is too dumb to detect sarcasm
>>
>>79059017
Lithuanal cringe
>>
>>79059129
let's all cringe together
>>
>>79055329
First one was ACCUSED of crime
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.