[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How effectively could modern Poland resist a full-scale Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: PoleRush.jpg (184KB, 598x664px) Image search: [Google]
PoleRush.jpg
184KB, 598x664px
>>
>>79044585
They can't.

Wars are fought with money. And Russia spends like 7 times what Poland spends.
>>
File: Polish Technology.jpg (91KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Polish Technology.jpg
91KB, 640x426px
>>79044585
>A turret without controllable elevation

why do people fall for this meme?
>>
>>79044610
But Russia is no match for NATO at all. And NATO mostly exist to beat up Russia if needed.
>>
>>79044640
its controllable. See the 2 lines at the root of the barrel
>>79044655
keep underestimating them as everyone else does
fucking toothpaste
My own neighborhood is enough to invade, decimate, incinerate, occupy, pacify and enslave the entire Benelux.
>>
>>79044585
Why is there nothing in the bottom pic?
>>
>>79046702
It's to illustrate Polish impotence and shortage of military materiel compared to Russia
>>
>>79046702
because they dont have a tank of their own, probably ridiculing them for that
>>
>>79044585
Think about it. The polish tanks could be in your home at this very moment and you wouldn't know because of this incredible stealth technology

creepy
>>
>>79046702
There is an AT missile team in the forest facing the empty road.
>>
but why russia should invade us?
>>
>>79049837
Their urge for liberating
>>
File: stock photo .jpg (10KB, 290x257px) Image search: [Google]
stock photo .jpg
10KB, 290x257px
The more I see of the PL-01 (hehe see get it haha meme) the more I love it. Essentially it sacrifices some armor a modern MBT would have, so that it can be significantly lighter, and compensates with TECHNOLOGY, most notably the stealth but active defense systems too. It can still sport the same guns as a modern MBT, and it's still armored enough to deal with pretty much everything that isn't a direct hit from a big ass cannon, but it doesn't even attempt to counter direct fire from modern cannons with armor. This design philosophy goes all the way back to the AMX-30, where the idea was that tank cannons had become too powerful to effectively build armor against (at least practically from a logistics standpoint), so instead they focused on making a platform that's lighter and faster cheaper to produce. Of course now MBTs are still damn fast, so the main draw is being light and FUCKING STEALTH. It's like Hideo Kojima tried to design a tank. Supposedly the turret is going to be modular, so it could function like the AMX-30 as a whole weapons platform, with artillery pieces and anti-air and engineering units, everything.
If this works it could finally be something to break the mold from every MBT being so damn similar. Pls succeed bolan
>>
>>79051178
and then if it succeeds some westerner would claim that it was actually a german concept all along like with everything poland achieved so far
>>
>>79051227
Poor Polan. Is okay. I believe in you.

If you make it through Black Death, you make it through anything!
>>
File: 8I51ct64IEQ.jpg (613KB, 2560x1714px) Image search: [Google]
8I51ct64IEQ.jpg
613KB, 2560x1714px
>>79044655
>But Russia is no match for NATO at all
That's because america is in nato
Without it we would take over Europe in the matter of days
>>
>>79044585
One week - and it`s over. My country can not handle with corruption and poverty but it have powerful army and fleet
>>
Without US to save their asses? A week tops.
>>
>>79044610
lol too much Games of Thrones man xD
>>
>>79044585
Not at all, they would be rush-b'd out of existence
>>
Russia wasn't successful invading some shitholes in Eastern Ukraine with the support of 90% of local population. I'd say theyd fare poorly against any European nation save for baltshits.
>>
File: 1498715981933.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498715981933.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>79044640
nice
>>
>>79051690
>That's because america is in nato
>Without it we would take over Europe in the matter of days
Without the U.S., France and the UK are still in NATO.
>>
File: 1476470404784.jpg (228KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1476470404784.jpg
228KB, 680x680px
>>79044585
>How effectively could modern Poland resist a full-scale Russian invasion?
At the moment? Rather not effectively. But according to analysts Poland has potential to put up an army that could easly repulse Russian aggresion alone. We just need proper funding and cadres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j0r_9smUxc
>>
>>79049503
Nobody in here but us trees.
>>
Don wory polan fenlan will take care of russias :DDDD
>>
Today's Russia is a joke, man. A couple of airstrikes in Syria were taxing their logistics to the limit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.