[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most beautiful women you've ever seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: inshallah.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
Hello /int/
I just got back from my travels around Turkey and I must say that I'm amazed by the traits of Turkish women.
4chan lied to me that Turks arent white, but they look like typical mediterraneans (southern euros)

Anyway, I've only been to 3 muslim countries (Kosovo, Albania and Turkey) and I must say that I've never seen more beautiful women like in the (muslim) Balkans and Turkey

why is that? is it because they dont consume alcohol/drugs/cigarettes a lot or at all? Western women are a complete filth compared to this. No wonder muslims are covering up their beautiful women from other men

what do you think bros?
>>
i think she looks like vomit
>>
>>79043991
>why is that?
It's called shit taste
>>
>4chan lied to me that Turks arent white, but they look like typical mediterraneans (southern euros)

heh...
>>
>>79043991
Your pic don't even look turkish, look kinda arabic
>>
>>79044042
Most of your women I met were hideous drug and alcohol using sjw sluts who fucked at least +10 before you marry them.
Do you seriously want that as a mother of your future children?
>>
>>79043991
t.AHMED
>>
>>79044088
I think she's Bosnian
Its just a random picture I used as a thread pic
stop being a faggot
>>79044013
you too
>>
>>79043991
The women you describe in your post (natural look, conservative) are the ultimate redpill. But the girl in your pic just looks like a instagram mulsim girl with a lot a makeup tbqh.
>>
File: 1434.jpg (5KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
1434.jpg
5KB, 306x165px
>>79044098
RESPECT HIS PREFERENCE
>>
>>79043991
>Albanians and Bosnians don't consume alcohol/drugs/cigarettes
>>
File: 1495485362106.jpg (193KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495485362106.jpg
193KB, 1280x1280px
>>79044098
Dutch women are shit taste too. I want a Han gf tbqh lad.
>>
>>79044200
True, every single one of them that I talked to was either a nationalist/religious traditionalist, or at least a secular traditionalist. They are brought up so good, to respect their parents and elders, to be good caring mothers and to love your people and yourself

This Azerbaijani girls told me its normal in their countries to wait for a few months for a first kiss when you are dating someone serious, and most of the girls wait until marriage for their first sex

I dont know why most western conservatives have such a fear of muslims, when they could find their perfect partners in their countries

>muh aryan women
fuck off. most of them dont even look so good

>>79044252
hah you got me on that one kek

>>79044260
idk man, never had a thing for asian women. But I'd agree they seem better than average western girl
>>
>>79044324
Sounds like they're retarded, not surprising, I guess, considering all the inbreeding.
>>
File: white and mediterranean.png (566KB, 634x629px) Image search: [Google]
white and mediterranean.png
566KB, 634x629px
Daily reminder that we're not white or mediterranean lmao. Whoever makes those "Turks are white" threads are either retarded ameribrainlets or balkanrapebabies who are insecure about their genetics and they whitewash us to make themselves better because they can't handle being rapebabies hence carry brown dna.
The same rapebabies also claim that Western Turkey is white and has nothing to do with other parts of Turkey genetically (i'll debunk this in my next post later)
>>
File: Turkey (2).jpg (44KB, 640x317px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey (2).jpg
44KB, 640x317px
>>79044915
and this is the comparison of western and eastern turks. apart from being significantly being mongoloid (due to the fact that Mongol Invasions pushed Turkmen tribes more westward), western turks are pretty much same as other turks.
>>
>>79044956
Tbh in general women in turkey are more pale than men and in western turkey minus istanbul they really are whiter than the rest of the country.
>>
>>79044956
racemixing truly is beautiful
>>
>>79043991
Can see the hairline, what a whore. Would rape and get away with it by paying the father 5€ and restore the family honour by declaring it a 1 hour marriage instead.
>>
>>79043991
Albania may be a Muslim country, but most of the people here don't give a shit about religion. Of the 70% of the population who claim themselves Muslim, not more than 10% have even read the Qur'an. More than 90% of the people who say they're Muslim drink alcohol and do all types of shit that defies the Muslim laws. There is also some type of bullshit belief here that religion is passed down from generation to generation. For example my aunt doesn't even believe in god, and says she is Muslim because her father was and because she was raised in a muslim family she is also muslim. It makes zero fucking sense.
Although Kosovo is another story, they indeed are quite religious but still not as bad as you'd imagine them being described.
>>
>>79045644
Are you a muslim Turk (I mean, non secular), or just pulling their legs?
>>
>>79047453
Just pulling their legs. I'm pure bred German (maybe with a few Slav genes raped in, since my grand-grandmother is from Eastern Prussia).
>>
>>79047296
Yes they are retarded, but not dangerous as they are portrayed by other countries
>>
I think our good looking women are one of the best in the world but for sexy Dilara there's 2 hideous hairy Fatma with a unibrow here
Georgian and Armenian women are better in general tbqh
>>
>>79047927
for every*
>>
>>79047927
Fatma sounds like a fat Babushka, like Brunhilde in German.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.