[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP South Korea and North Korea. It was nice knowing you all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 19

File: untitled.png (73KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
73KB, 300x168px
RIP South Korea and North Korea.

It was nice knowing you all but both you and North Korea are fucked now.
>>
Why? Are you going to nuke them?
>>
Why? Are you going to nuke us?
>>
Why? Are we going to nuke them?
>>
>>79042574
I'm not really sure what's going to happen but it very well might come to that.

Not really sure how conflict with North Korea will be initiated but even if it is a large scale series of nuclear strikes (by us) launched with very little warning North Korean over-the-horizon radar and other early warning techniques should give them enough time to shell the shit out of Seoul before our missiles hit.

We can likely save ourselves and Japan though. Sorry South Korea.
>>
>>79042669
Just save Messgram and Day Of Mourning, I like those bands.
>>
>>79042645
>>79042655
They just carried out a sixth nuclear test. Trump is going to take us to war with North Korea again, this is the beginning of the second Korean War.
>>
>>79042701
>Implying trump will do anything big during his presidency
>>
>>79042701
I'm just hoping they don't let him on twitter when he's about to launch the nukes.
>>
NKBK
VICTORY TO THE GLORIOUS KOREAN PEOPLE'S ARMY
DEATH TO THE BUTTHURT AND EDGY REALITY TV MANCHILD PRESIDENT AND HIS ARMY OF OBESE AUTISTS
>>
>>79042739
>me about to launch some bombs. Very sad.
>>
>>79042693
I have literally zero control over anything related to military intervention in North Korea. The best thing you can do if you're in South Korea right now is to get the fuck out of South Korea. Or at least get as far away from Seoul as possible, go as far south as possible until you hit the Korea Strait.
>>
>>79042550
US should really, really just fuck off and leave the DPRK alone. The age of imperialism should by all rights have ended.
>>
>>79042772
>>
But Korea has no oil.
>>
>>79042794
Fuck off cuck
>>
We're actually less likely to have a war since they have effective nukes
>>
>>79042813
>>79042718
I need to go to bed now. I have a feeling in the next few weeks war is going to break out on the Korean Peninsula again. Millions of you are going to die, I'm sorry but that's the truth war is going to begin soon. Trump and South Korea are going to attack North Korea. So rip everyone in Korea.
>>
>>79043141
t. Barron Trump
>>
>>79043141
South Korea doesn't want war, you idiot. What you "feel" is going to happen is irrelevant. No evidence suggests war is close.
>>
very nice
>>
>>79043171
And the US does not care about what South Korea 'wants'. What they want to happen is irrelevant.
>>
>>79043186
Not as it applies to going to war. The us will not be able to force South Korea to go to war against the DPRK any time soon.
>>
>>79043186
good
>>
>>79043186
the US doesn't seem to want to go to war, either
>>
South Korea and Japan just need surender to North Brothers.
And together strike in heart of capitalism
>>
>>79043239
Are you joking? If the US started attacking NK you think they'd just sit there with their thumbs up their asses? Do you think NK would say "Oh, it's just the US that's going after me, let me not touch SK at all."
>>
File: Flag_of_JCP.svg.png (163KB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_JCP.svg.png
163KB, 1200x837px
>>79043266
This.
>>
>>79042550
So I guess I can thank North korea for renewing my resolve to grow complacent in my basement and do something worthwhile with my day instead of being wagecuck.
>>
>>79043186
Good.

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests”

― Henry Kissinger
>>
>>79043260
Nobody wants to go to war, Nihon-kun. But Kim fattie is a loose cannon. Sanctions aren't working and I don't think they ever will and meanwhile he's perfecting his arsenal.

But this is what the world gets for leaving such a regime unchecked for so long. If this shit had been handled sooner, this wouldn't be happening right now.
>>
>>79043322
Based Kissinger
>>
File: 1496027917761.jpg (10KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496027917761.jpg
10KB, 207x200px
>>79043266
we need two huge bombs to surrender, formally
>>
>>79043336
>If this shit had been handled sooner, this wouldn't be happening right now.
Yep. We kind of fucked ourselves over by not invading in the 90's or early 00's. Now NK has a huge amount of leverage, and the options are to strike them now and risk millions of deaths in Korea, wait til they strike and risk millions of deaths in Korea, the US, and/or Japan, or deal with the fact that NK can hit us all with a nuke and hope that they don't use it while they continue to build their arsenal.
>>
>>79043260
There's not a good way to wage war against North Korea without causing thousands of casualties at a minimum.

The very best case scenario is a surprise large scale nuclear attack designed to cripple as much of North Korea as possible with as little warning as possible. Even assuming all that goes off as planned ICBMs still have a finite flight time and North Korea has early warning radar. It leaves them 15-20 minutes to shell Seoul into oblivion with all the artillery they have in the hills overlooking the DMZ. It also leaves enough time to launch retaliatory nuclear strikes against the US and Japan though these can (hopefully) be intercepted with anti-ballistic missiles like the Aegis missiles. In this case Seoul is heavily damaged and there are thousands wounded and killed. North Korea sustains massive losses however it's probable whatever remains of them will continue to fight so we'd have to go into irradiated North Korea and flush them out.

Mind you this is a BEST case. Other scenarios involve larger numbers of casualties and in different nations like Japan and mainland US as well should North Korea manage to pull off a successful nuclear strike.

Going to war with North Korea is very dangerous because they are more likely to use their nukes when they are backed into a corner and they know they are about to lose. Whether they're employed for tactical, strategic, or psychological effect I cannot say. I have no doubt in a conflict with North Korea the US would eventually come through as the victor but in nearly every permutation of this war there is massive collateral damage.
>>
>>79043417
Can't the US use some kind of biological weapon? At least that could fuck them up big time.
>>
>>79043457
Unless they want a literal shitload of political backlash, no.
>>
>>79043417
>The very best case scenario is a surprise large scale nuclear attack designed to cripple as much of North Korea as possible with as little warning as possible.
That's a horrible idea. The US has more than enough non-nuclear power to flatten NK, and using a nuke first sets a terrible precedent. Not to mention that using nukes on NK would also have a detrimental effect on SK. There's absolutely no reason to use them unless NK does it first.

According to reports, the capabilities of NK's artillery are also wayyyyy overstated in terms of what they would do to Seoul.

>>79043457
>committing a crime against humanity
>>
>>79043336
yeah and I personally think it's too late
>>
>>79043477
I think they could perfectly release some disease in the air or rivers. What are undercover operations? And North Korea is super isolated, it's not like the disease could spread.
>>
>>79043415
>>79043417
>Warmonger thinking
Here is my: Lift the sanctions against North Korea. Let China and Russia become the middle man in dealing with North Korea in peace talks.
One North Korea open door to the world, they will realize how it impossible to attack America or unite Korea as a whole.
>>
>>79043417
>Implying the US couldn't actually find a way to pinpoint all of NKs military targets and do a country wide surgical attack to disable them
>Implying THAAD couldn't shoot down any lone ICBM Kim fattie actually managed to launch

Come on now. You guys are the fucking world police. And don't tell me the title is just a meme.
>>
File: The best death ever.webm (3MB, 968x628px) Image search: [Google]
The best death ever.webm
3MB, 968x628px
Honestly, I'd rather be dead.
>>
>>79043522
>lift sanctions
That would show a clear message to other world powers that they can develop nukes without consequence, and that building an arsenal will make enemies step down.
>China
They don't wanna get involved.
>Russia
lol
>>
>>79043415
Investment in anti-ballistic missile technology is probably the best way to combat a threat like this. A reliable enough system will keep us technologically superior to them and will keep the military advantage in our court. There's a reason the USSR was so afraid when Reagan proposed Star Wars. It skewed the playing field and made nuclear weapons less threatening.

It still doesn't solve Seoul's issues of having thousands of conventional artillery batteries aimed at them 24/7 though.

>>79043482
Never said it was a GOOD idea. Just the best idea that involves a preemptive strike. To be fair a reactionary strike in response to an actual North Korean attack won't go over much better, though it will go over much better in the international community and the US won't be condemned as a warmonger so there's that I guess.

>>79043457
I don't know if we have an agent suitable for wiping out a whole country and even if we did deploying it would be an aggressive act that would result in immediate retaliation. Most chemical/bio weapons were designed to be loaded in missiles/shells to be exploded over the battlefield releasing the agent.

>>79043522
Probably worth a shot though I'd be wary of lifting sanctions permitting North Korea access to MORE military hardware. However perhaps restrictions on food or humanitarian goods should be lifted. I can't really make an informed decision on this without access to military intelligence on North Korea though.

>>79043547
Easier said than done.
>>
>>79043336
>NK will be our 'Nam
It ain't me.
>>79043497
Because you can't control who the virus strikes or where it goes. It can go beyond the borders of NK and which allows for possibility of it's origin to be determined. Suspicion will arise that a sizable amount of people died from a mysterious disease during a time like this which could escalate the situation before it does any impact.
>>79043522
Juche as a philosophy does not allow for peace between nations. You cannot cure a rabid dog by inviting it into your home. You need cure it of its disease. There needs to be regime change there. Funny thing is that it probably hasn't happened all this time because it sits between China and a US ally.
>>
>>79043595
I wasn't speaking on a preemptive strike, just the idea of using nukes preemptively. It would be an absolute disaster, especially given that it isn't even necessary.
>>
>>79043620
Here's the problem with conventional weapons. When launching an attack on North Korea retaliation on South Korea will be instant and nuclear retaliation with whatever arsenal they have available will be within the hour. Anything you do you need to do as fast as possible to minimize any damage to us and our allies. Nuclear strikes can wipe out large swaths of the country quickly. You'd need many more conventional weapons to achieve the same effect. You aren't looking to make targeted strikes. You are looking to glass an entire country in less than the time it takes to have a pizza delivered. And as a bonus you have the fallout which will make it hard for whatever remains of the North Korean military to operate effectively. Less resistance when you invade though the contamination will be a complication.

Again. Not an ideal solution, not even a decent one. Just one that will minimize collateral damage to us and our allies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfsNmUuVpo
Soon.
>>
>>79043558
Why do you think they develop nukes? To guarantee of their sovereign. Let be real, if not because of North Korea nukes, American could already in Pyongyang long ago.

China and maybe Russia wants to keep North Korea as a buffer zone so there you have to talks with them too to resolve this matters.

I love how after the Vietnam War, America also has the sanction against Vietnam. It only makes the matter worst for the average citizen.

It only pushes people to become more and more anti-America. Just open up, let North Korea people form their own opinions. America can't try to be the world police, as because of it gets you into this mess.

Try other approaches as it all I want to say.
>>
File: 1430726470815.jpg (173KB, 792x651px) Image search: [Google]
1430726470815.jpg
173KB, 792x651px
>>79043756
>let North Korea people form their own opinions
Said no one in north korea. If they did, they are probably in a work camp waiting to die.
>>
>>79043756
No one is forcing North Koreans in other than their oppressive government.
>>
>>79043756
>let North Korea people form their own opinions

Except they can't. If they don't tow the party line they end up in a prison camp along with their family. Everything you said would be true if the country wasn't led by a dictator trying to control the thoughts of his people.
>>
>>79043827
>If they did, they are probably in a work camp waiting to die.
Miscommunicate is a real thing, especially for American because we know how bullshit America media is.

>>79043832
>Oppressive government
So it is a revolution, take a look at Venezuela and let everything flow as naturally as it is.

>>79043839
Yes, you sure I would believe any thing from America media. I lurk in /pol/ in 2016 presidential election and realize how bullshit your media was.

I rather take it with a grain of salt. That's why one day I will come to North Korea and see by my own eyes. I let no one think for myself.
>>
>>79043938
>take a look at Venezuela and let everything flow as naturally as it is.
comparing apples to oranges.
>>
>>79043938
>American because we know how bullshit America media is.
Try going there and seeing for yourself like you said, the country is so fucked up, even if the "tour guides" stick to your shoulders and try to paint shit gold, it won't make much a difference.

But until then, your opinions are as ignorant as the ones you are complaining about.
>>
>>79043938
>I will come to North Korea
Same.
>>
>>79044019
>the country is so fucked up
Yeah, US should really stop putting sanctions on them.
>>
>>79044087
It wouldn't matter by this point on the long run, just like now the majority of wealth and power would still stay withing the top of the party/military and just expand their power (they already keep their people in control with food or lack off) and be a much greater threat for us than they already are.
>>
>>79043963
>Oppressive government.
If North Korea government is oppressive their people. Between a North Korea citizen and an American citizen, who's suffer most? North Korea citizen right?

That's why they will take the freedom by their own hand, not anyone else. Would you spill your own blood to free a North Korean?

>>79044019
>Try going there and seeing for yourself like you said, the country is so fucked up, even if the "tour guides" stick to your shoulders and try to paint shit gold, it won't make much a difference.
So you have come to North Korea? Tell me how my opinions are "are as ignorant as the ones you are complaining about" when I see how much bullshit America portray my government after Vietnam War.
How I meet some American come here in Vietnam and they said some of the most ignorant about my own country. All thanks to your fucked up media and how an American citizen lack of knowledge other than their own country
>>
>>79044154
>So you have come to North Korea
Can't, afraid of getting the living shit beat out of me and put in a comma for sneezing at great leader portrait.
>>
>>79043938
Yeah our media is BS, you're right. But the info on North Korean prison camps doesn't come from them. It comes primarily from military intelligence and from North Korean defectors some of whom were POWs themselves. Much of what we know comes from way before Trump when our government and media still had some standards. Even if we may be wrong on some of the finer points our understanding of North Korean's rights and penal system is mostly accurate.

>That's why one day I will come to North Korea and see by my own eyes
Yeah okay and you'll be taken on the same exact tour that every other tourist goes on. You won't be free to explore the country, you will be accompanied by a guide at all times, and you will be expected to glorify the regime or end up like that kid they sent back to us in a coma who allegedly "contracted botulism" in a prison camp and eventually died.

Either you're trolling or amazingly naive.
>>
>>79044154
You are comparing two different cultures, with different social views, with completely different history, with different agendas within their leadership, with different scenarios/struggles, etc.
Just because the only thing they share is an oppressive government somehow that got you thinking their people will somehow overthrow it like some other people halfway around the glove are trying to is retarded.
>>
>>79044255
>Either you're trolling or amazingly naive.
Maybe he's an NK proxy shill, lol
>>
I wanted to see Unified Korea. The reaction when average normies of North Korea see the outside world for the first time should be priceless too.

If war happens quick and over quick, North Korea is also going to be the new emerging market like Myanmar too. Maybe I'd even learn Koran
>>
>>79043938
>Yes, you sure I would believe any thing from America media.
If you think our media is total bullshit giving out false information, when you go to north korea, you will be amazed on how false the whole mandatory "tour" they give you will be.

But a picture is worth a thousand words, go there and see it for yourself. It is not fucking cuba, that is for sure.
>>
>>79044306
It's probably little pudgy himself shitposting all over 4chan. His posts are so radioactive they're giving me cancer.
>>
>>79044309
>I wanted to see Unified Korea.
Common south korean doesn't want that, at least through a war, since they would be flooded by millions of illiterate rapefugees with no skills what so ever. This is beyond east/west germany.
>>
>>79044381
What's so different between this and E/W Germany? They are both Koreans. Wouldn't worry about skill since they at least speak the same language. Also I feel like the norths will be a massively better immigrants than Muslim or Black, judging from how their country is.
>>
>>79044188
>Can't, afraid of getting the living shit beat out of me and put in a comma for sneezing at great leader portrait.
That cunt deserves all of it. A piece of example how ignorant American is.

Earlier, your said "the country is so fucked up, even if the "tour guides" stick to your shoulders and try to paint shit gold, it won't make much a difference." like you're the one step foot in North Korea. Like that everyone, see how much bullshit American is, talking and passing matter come from media like it real.

>>79044255
>come from defector
Sure, another piece of information comes from traitors. Take a look at my flag. I know quite how much what a defector would be said to appear their new master.

>>79044277
>You are comparing two different cultures, with different social views, with completely different history, with different agendas within their leadership, with different scenarios/struggles, etc.
What so different of that if both are an oppressive government? Soon or later it will be all the same if the people have a strong will and want freedom. Your invention could speech thing up but it could also fuck thing up too.

>>79044306
>>79044353
Here come try to disregard my discuss a 'shill' or personal attack. So great for democracy or freedom of speech if anyone from different options.
>>
>>79042550
Nothing will happen. It's all just posturing. Whoever strikes first loses and neither country wants to do this because of fear from Chinese retaliation.
>>
>>79044457
>Here come try to disregard my discuss a 'shill' or personal attack. So great for democracy or freedom of speech if anyone from different options.
I'm was just joshing with you, anon, but it seems like you're really trying your best to be one now.
>>
>>79044457
The beauty of freedom of speech is that you are allowed to have this ridiculously retarded opinion and I am allowed to call you out for being so ridiculously retarded.

You're like a North Korean Alex Jones trying to get me to believe in wild conspiracies, fake news, and propaganda.
>>
>>79044457
So how much do you get paid to shill for Kim?
>>
File: IMG_2754.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2754.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
LEAVE KOREAN QTS ALONE
>>
File: iStock_000001572797XSmall.jpg (226KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000001572797XSmall.jpg
226KB, 425x282px
>>79044457
>What so different of that if both are an oppressive government?
I already told you. Your crutch of your argument relies on the people. North koreans are very fucking different to venezuelans. What shaped their views are very fucking different, their circumstances are complete different, their options and strategies to overcome such oppression are completely different, the time they have suffer through that oppression is very different, how they view and act toward such oppression is completely different, etc.

The only thing I agree with you is that yes they want freedom like any human but your idea that both people are the same and will lead to the same results is stupid.
>>
>>79044457
>That cunt deserves all of it.
I have never herd of anyone deserving to be put in a comma and die for trying to take a propaganda poster. But hey maybe it is a righteous judgement in vietnam, I don't know.
>>
File: 1499240674367.png (38KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
1499240674367.png
38KB, 220x280px
reading all these bloodthirsty ideas in the thread i can only support their desire to get icbm capable to reach usa, it seems it is a thing one needs nowadays not to be bombed on a whim. usa is the rabid dog of the world
>>
>>79044505
I want to discuss the matter without personal attach, really. I'm a Vietnamese, I know how much difficult for my people when we still in the sanction come from America.

America tends to decide other countries fate as in their interest (world police) and mainstream media will publish and portray as according to what funding them.

>>79044555
And so nothing will come of it. In a debate where everyone calls other one ridiculous without address and point out why are simply like a kid's playground where whoever has biggest voice win.

>>79044597
I think if everyone wants something for them, they will need to do it for themselves, maybe have a little help from other but you can't expect some one die for your own gain.

That's all I want to said.

>>79044638
That whole matter is really 'off' for me. I saw the guys speech when in the North Korea count. Something is really weird, his whole facial expression is 'off'.
I don't know but well it his life so he should take it more seriously and not try to be "le wacky" of all place but in North Korea. Totally deserve it
>>
>>79044769
>usa is the rabid dog of the world
We used to throughout and after the cold war but after the clusterfuck and the retarded bullshit that was iraq, it is only half measures now and that is just dragging us in.
>>
>>79044769
Americans on 4chan are just retarded. They don't speak for me or many common people here. Most of them probably dumb /pol/tards from redneck towns or Mexicans from California. It's one or the other with these.
>>
Protip: USA looks more threatening than it is. We're too busy arguing about how people go to the bathroom and gathering stones to build the meme wall. When we aren't doing that we're either working, fapping, or getting drunk.
>>
>>79044907
meant for you ruskie
>>79044769

It's 5am and I've been up for like two days straight.
>>
>>79044811
>they will need to do it for themselves
North koreans have been living in a dictatorship for since 1953, have gone through economic collapses, famines, purges, and still somehow there hasn't been a single chink (hurr durr) on the regime. By this point I think north koreans develop the back of a mule to take shit, gave up and focus survival throughout the generations. Freedom comes second.
>>
>>79044831
yeah, you only fuck up the american continent nowadays
>>
We'll be okay though, r-right?
>>
>>79044962
We'll try to keep you safe. Can't make any promises though.

If it's any consolation you have better odds than South Korea.
>>
>>79044959
haven't done much here compared to the ye old days, unless you believe we are the ones who fucked up the venezuelan economy by making their only source of revenue their oil.
>>
>>79044962
Well if best korea does blow shit up, you are free to go apeshit again on them, if you remember how.
>>
>>79044945
Then they don't deserve it, 'freedom' if they were so comfortable with as a mule like that. Yeah sound cruel but that's what I honestly believe.

>>79044638
Found the video, tell me this was a totally normal and I'm just paranoid. Cunt really weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er7uhMkQzro
>>
>>79045030
>tell me this was a totally normal and I'm just paranoid
Nigga, he was probably under threat of torture or whatever by the NK regime. Of course it looks off, it was scripted and forced.
>>
>>79045030
>Yeah sound cruel but that's what I honestly believe.
Hey you are the ones with a one party state preaching about earning freedom.
>>
but that regime is slowly rotting since their last famine, they literally have a de facto legalized black market there
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jangmadang
>>
>>79045119
Hence the nukes, it is about their survival, not afraid of us invading shit.
>>
>>79044962
>Japan removes article 9
>Trump forces Japan to send troops to fight
>Japan-kun is conscripted
>>
>>79042550
you know actually, nobody gives a shit except politicians
>>
>>79045079
What? So it was scripted and forced to beg for his life? His whole life already throws to the trash bin and even when begging for it he still needs 'scripted and forced" to do the thing?

>>79045102
Yes, if my current government get to the point where people can't take it anymore. There will definitely an overthrow no matter if we're one party or multi party.
>>
File: 1415694713403.gif (1018KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1415694713403.gif
1018KB, 500x700px
>>79045223
>There will definitely an overthrow no matter if we're one party or multi party.
I'm sure you will be in the front lines just like right now otherwise you are one annoying bullshitter.
>>
>>79045223
>What? So it was scripted and forced to beg for his life?
He still could've been released because NK has done it before. He is trying not to get killed or tortured. You must be baiting, anon. This your last (You).
>>
>>79045278
Nope, I really sound like a fantasist but I willing to be in the front like if shit hit the fan. Talk about if my country is invaded by other countries (China for example) I would rather die than see my family get touch by filthy chinks.

Nothing better than die in my country soil, the land where all my ancestor and heroes from the old time die to keep we're now and I will gladly take part in that cycle too.

But if was an overthrown government, well I have to see if it was a just cause toward the better future for my people or not before giving my life.
>>
Honestly, it all depends on China.
If the Chinese allow it, America can just fly in and bomb North Korean missile bases. Kim is a pussy and wont retaliate because he and his goons dont wanna die in nuclear fire
>>
>>79045429
>Nothing better than die in my country soil, the land where all my ancestor and heroes from the old time die to keep we're now and I will gladly take part in that cycle too.
You are one crazy retard. I'm sure they would be happy to send people like you to the meatgrinder though because if china gets on vietnam again and without our help you guys are fucked and this time chinks don't care about going apeshit compared to how the vietnam war was viewed by the common citizen here.
>>
>>79045223
Is it true that most people in your country don't care about the government/aren't politically active?
>>
>>79045439
>his goons dont wanna die in nuclear fire
They also don't want to be sent to a work camp or get publicly executed with anti-aircraft guns.
>>
>>79042550
None of this would even be happening if America wasn't such a fucking cancerous growth on the planet. There is no fucking valid reason to have the entire region littered with American military bases and if any other nation tried to do the same to the USA, they would be sperging out far, far worse than the Norks do.
All the Americans have to do is remove their military bases and fuck off back to their nation, but they won't, because their nation is a terrorist institute which has been at war almost throughout the entire duration of its existence.
>>
btw, speaking of that guy who died after stealing a poster, to your knowledge, there were a few americans detained there since 90ss, most were released in one or two years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea

furthermore he wasn't even the first foreigner detained and threatened to get 15 years for stealing a poster (another guy was released in few weeks though)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/20/north-korea-posters-arrested-espionage

considering that they can condemn you to 24 years in prison for sending a light bulb to the american president... and they actually make you serve those years, i don't feel much difference between the land of freedom and north korea desu

also it's kind of amusing that a feminist prof from some american uni said that he had got what he deserved for being a self-entitled white male, lol. the poor feminist thing didn't get her contract renewed by the uni, freedom of speech blah blah blah

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/23/north-korea-captive-otto-warmbier-got-exactly-what-deserved-college-prof-says.html
>>
>>79045587
Haven't you read the thread, it is not about us when it comes to north korea, it is about the north korean regime in power. They need nukes to survive.
>>
>>79045571
That's why you dont declare a total war on them, you just destroy their missile launching capabilities
>>
>>79043547
They only police third world shithole nations they have had a primary hand in destabilising.
>>
>>79045659
>you just destroy their missile launching capabilities
that is consider a declaration of total war by anyone standards. The only exception is syria and their governement is too busy dealing with the clusterfuck going on and they can't threaten us or our allies.

Hence why the only fattest man in north korea needs nukes to survive.
>>
>>79045502
Just an example, nigga. China ain't dumb and start a conquest to annex Vietnam, to have more mouth to feed and an unstable region of angry Vietnamese,

But if your country in a fate will be wipe out from the global map, will you still in question about why I have to be in the front line for some elites.

Unify is the only thing you need at those time, not some 'black and white' bullshit right now on going in your country.

>>79045559
>Is it true that most people in your country don't care about the government/aren't politically active?
Because our current government is one-party so most people see it was pointless to discuss politics.
Only those freeload (high school kids, old greasy) or profit from it was really in the scene and politically active. Most are of Vietnamese just want to earn money and find a wife/husband, have a family with cute little kids.

As long as the current government doesn't fuck up too much I think there are unlikely to be an overthrow in future.
>>
>>79045708
Norh Koreans leadership is very rational. If given a choice between nuclear anihilation or having a few missile bases destroyed, they will go with the latter
>>
>>79045748
>China ain't dumb and start a conquest to annex Vietnam
They are smart enough to claim all of the chink ocean without giving a fuck.
>>
>>79044255
>from North Korean defectors some of whom were POWs themselves
Yes, of course you'd be willing to swallow that emotional rhetoric, because it fits nicely into your narrative.
Have a look at your own recent history, you ignorant fuck. The US has ran propaganda campaigns to make people think anything, even more so during wartime. Do you need to be reminded that your nation went to war in Iraq based on lies?

You're intellectually dishonest and nothing operating on nothing more than ideology. Americans make me fucking sick.
>>
>>79045748
>But if your country in a fate will be wipe out from the global map, will you still in question about why I have to be in the front line for some elites.
By that point I would be dead either way and me getting killed in the front lines wouldn't make much of a difference, so I would take my chances somewhere else.
>>
>>79045840
>Americans make me fucking sick.
You are right, you should get out of little america while you can.
>>
>>79045748
Are they aware that their government is super corrupt though? So much money goes to fat politicians when it can be used to actually make your country not shitty
>>
>>79045782
Yeah, and that's because what beneath of that ocean and secure a safety line for their ships. Our government also want to have what beneath of those islands too. Chinese are very smart, we have very tough time to keep up with their tricks.
Those island back in before 1988 Johnson South Reef Skirmish were just some reef, never we know it could be a man made island by bringing sand and build the whole thing up.

>>79045878
>Are they aware that their government is super corrupt though
So, no matter how much we, average people try to talk about it, it won't change tho. Pointless as long as the current government sitting on the throne right now.

Most I see people bring that 'corrupt matter' only try to shit on government and praise how would it be better if South Vietnam still exist. It mostly faults in Vietnamese and how our behavior is, even the South Vietnam as 'democracy' is corrupt as hell.
>>
>>79045616
>it is not about us when it comes to north korea, it is about the north korean regime in power
The entire reason the divide exists is due to the bullshit between your cancerous nation and Russia, in the past.
Fuck you people are disgusting; happy to gloat about nuking people while being pig ignorant of the history behind it.
The USA has been fucking strangling North Korea with sanctions and forces the nation to be militarily active, for their own safety, because of the huge ring of fire your nation has created in the region, with it's bases.

None, and I mean fucking none, of this bullshit wouldn't be an issue if your nation wasn't involved in the region at all. North Korea has every right to protect itself with nuclear warheads, as every other nation. Your nation needs to stop playing fucking world police and pretending to be the good guys, because they're not and they never have been.

I'm guessing all you know about the region is what is drip-fed through hthe state propaganda machine. These are real people in a fucked up situation, most of which is due to artificial international pressure put on by the US.
>>
>>79046109
Dam we did all that shit? I'm honestly proud.
>>
Why can't we all just get along? i dont want everyone to fight everyone else, maybe if we could all just tolerate each other for 100 years we might have some good progress
>>
File: 1412575221136.gif (2MB, 318x178px) Image search: [Google]
1412575221136.gif
2MB, 318x178px
>>79046257
>Why can't we all just get along?
Until an alien invasion, never.
>>
>>79046329
in that case we need to go all adrian veldt on the earth like in watchmen.

i cant wait for a situation that requires every country to work together.
>>
>>79043336
>Sanctions aren't working and I don't think they ever will
They aren't because China conducts 90% of their trade. It matters not a jot if Germany or France or Japan or Australia cuts off all business dealings with Pyongyang, it's a drop in a hat.
>>
>>79046109
Agree. This usually was the fate of the small nation, a pawn in chest broad for the strong nation to gain, to trade, to play with other strong nation.

Same thing happened to Vietnam in Vietnam War. China wants to keep status quo so North Vietnam could be their buffer zone and heavily dependent on China.
America wants a foot hold of SEA to contain communist ideas spear out, a base to secure supply line for their allies Japan and South Korea.

Who cares about what the Vietnamese want, who cares about what Korean want.
>>
>>79046646
Are we the baddies?
>>
>>79045587
>>79045694
>>79045840
>>79046109
Get the fuck out of my country, Xiang.
>>
>>79044945
Cracks are developing in the regime bit by bit, the people are not as cut off from the outside world as they once were and Kim Jong Un is not popular or loved as his grandfather was.
>>
File: meatball.jpg (35KB, 736x534px) Image search: [Google]
meatball.jpg
35KB, 736x534px
>>79042550
post yfw your country is too irrelevant to be nuked
>>
>>79043756
>I love how after the Vietnam War, America also has the sanction against Vietnam. It only makes the matter worst for the average citizen.
There was no possibility of normalized relations with Vietnam until after the USSR fell.
>>
File: epdi0f.jpg (40KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
epdi0f.jpg
40KB, 300x392px
>>79044435
>What's so different between this and E/W Germany? They are both Koreans.
>>
>>79043417
>Going to war with North Korea is very dangerous because they are more likely to use their nukes when they are backed into a corner and they know they are about to lose. Whether they're employed for tactical, strategic, or psychological effect I cannot say. I have no doubt in a conflict with North Korea the US would eventually come through as the victor but in nearly every permutation of this war there is massive collateral damage.

China will probably in this case simply invade and take over North Korea themselves and then install a puppet government that is completely under their control.
>>
No matter what we do in any situation that turns into open war, Seoul is utterly fucked. Rest of South Korea is in extreme danger as well. We can flatten their artillery, but they'll be able to get shots off regardless. That's not even considering their WMD's and their plans with them in a war scenario.
>>79047166
No, everyone internationally recoginzes that the two koreas are the only ones with any claim to the peninsula. China might try to snag some of the valuable resources along the border, but even that is questionable since the claim South Korea has is so strong.
>>
1. Bad idea - Sacrifice a South Korea and save the Japan.
2. Good idea - Sacrifice a Japan and save the South Korea.
Because
1. k-pop >>>> anime.
2. Japs - subhumans.
3. Koreans - human beings.
>>
>>79042794
>>79043171
>>79043277
>this sad-sack leftist Finn again

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and think "Golly, what a loser I am. My grandfather fought to keep Finland free from gommunism so I could enjoy living in a First World nation where my basic rights as a citizen are protected and instead I sit on 4chan 15 hours a day and spam RIDF propaganda copypaste. I am truly a shame to my grandfather."
>>
File: 1462132585982.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462132585982.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>79047377
>Good idea - Sacrifice USA
ftfy
>>
>>79047377
t. Koreaboo
>>
>>79047690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO2o-rwbaMk
>>
>>79047166
>>79047327
Xi Jinping reportedly discussed possible DPRK collapse scenarios in 2015 with Park Geun-hye and under what conditions China would and would not intervene. From what I understand, the main thing Beijing wants to avoid at all costs is a US troop presence north of the DMZ. If it was only South Korean troops, they won't care so much, it's specifically American troops that worry them.
>>
>>79047805
We have less than 30,000 troops in South Korea now, mostly for symbolic purposes, any war that happened we would likely just provide support/logistics and maybe aerial bombing of North Korea.
>>
>>79047690
It's a tossup between either him or the chink shillbots in Australia. The Vietnamese flag here is an English teacher, I've seen him before because I recognize his posting style.
>>
>>79047942

https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/78996334/#79008344

>>79046646
See here. Same exact post two threads in a row.
>>
>>79045614
Nobody is defending Otto Warmbier, he was the king of all idiots.
>>
>>79045223
All dictatorships/autocracies fall eventually. And sometimes it can come out of the blue; for example the USSR looked pretty rock solid for the next 50 years in 1985.
>>
>>79047805
A few points

1. China and North Korea are bound by a 1961 treaty to come to the other's assistance if attacked, but if Kim does something first, Beijing is under no obligation to help him.
2. China has long been stubbornly adamant that US troops cannot go into North Korea, how much of this is bluff is unclear.
3. Any reunification under the ROK will likely result in Beijing demanding the withdrawal of all US troops from the peninsula and possible revocation of all ROK-US security agreements, or to say Korea would have to become neutral like Cold War-era Finland.
>>
>>79047984
What is your point? Can't I have the options on one so obvious matter? If I'm wrong then point out.
And don't mention about that thread made by megacuck OP who want to be a Frech's colony again.

If I knew the location of that cuck, I gonna kill him.

>>79048135
Yeah, if USSR could fall like that then everything will come, eventually. Sometimes, I think America only make it become more drag on.
>>
The Soviet Union had very little popular discontent as well, dissidents were a small group of elitist intellectuals and the average Ivan had no particular complaints about the system, he just reasoned that his country was a superpower with a cool army everyone was afraid of.
>>
>>79047942
>>79047984
>The Vietnamese flag here is an English teacher
Here come how ignorance American is. When some one has different opinion agains them, they start calling 'English teacher'. Do you think no one in Vietnam knows English? No Vietnamese could speak English?

Then why you haven't called that megacuck OP with a VN flag in the old thread as 'English teacher'? Yeah, he's only talking what you want to hear right?
Of how good if America is still there, if South Vietnam still exists. Only those love to suck your dick is real Vietnamese, any other with is 'English teacher'.

That's everyone, some American is ignorance as fuck.
>>
Why don't the US finish God's Rod satellite weapon and assassinate Kim with it?
>>
>>79048446
it is not really true, a lot of people disliked deficit in the later years of the soviet union, being unable to travel, having the living standard lower than in the western countries (they had an access to foreign movies after all, and books too) etc
>>
>>79047690
Presumptuous much? My father's grandfather fought for the reds, along side the TRUE finns of his time. He didn't stand to do the bidding of fascists.
>>
>>79048135
>>79048953
So it is in China as well, the CCP is far from loved by most people, they tolerate it because there's no real alternative political movement and political change could bring chaos and bloodshed and nobody wants that.
>>
this is why you don't negotiate with dictatorships. US and SK should have nipped this in the bud when they had the chance. fucking USSR and China backing North Korea, now they're all in range of Kim's nukes. way to go
>>
>>79048667
>>79048299
I don't know what this "megacuck OP" is, but...
>>
>>79049110
>this is why you don't negotiate with dictatorships
Well, you have to know that you'll never get an honest deal out of such a government. All those arms reduction treaties with the Soviet Union in the 70s were a joke, we dialed down our defense spending while they had possibly as many as 60,000 nuclear warheads and kept building bigger, better, and more accurate missiles.

Prior to his run for president in 1980, Ronald Reagan toured Europe to meet with European leaders, most however snubbed him aside from Margaret Thatcher (who was not yet PM). A sarcastic European journalist asked Reagan "If you become president, how will you deal with Moscow?" He said "It's simple. We win, they lose."
>>
>>79049110
>fucking USSR and China backing North Korea, now they're all in range of Kim's nukes. way to go

China are going to be the ones with egg on their face here, because if a war breaks out on the Korean peninsula, millions of refugees will stream into Manchuria. And it will all be their fault for not doing enough to stop Kimmy.
>>
File: 1432189615191.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432189615191.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>79042550
>No more kpop and samshit phones
Thank god.
>>
>>79049115
Here, OP with a VN flag in this thread is a megacuck who want VN to become a French's colony again.
https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/78996334/

I was in that thread too, try to call out that cuck in the later post. And here some American in this thread try to dismiss my opinions by passing as I'm not a Vietnamese, just a leftist 'English teacher' in Vietnam.

Loved it, how some American only want to hear of what they want.
>>
File: 1449080355123.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449080355123.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>79046877
>>
>>79049289
I think Beijing kind of knows this, they're just hoping they can preserve the status quo in Korea as long as possible. But in the end, North Korea is living on borrowed time and will collapse eventually.
>>
>>79049330
So anyone who doesn't shill VCP propaganda is a cuck now?
>>
>>79049223
>>79049110
Trump has expressed surprise and dismay that China isn't as helpful as he'd hoped in putting the brakes on North Korea. Surprise that a totalitarian government will always cheat you?
>>
>>79049036
china nowadays is quite a bit different, they have a market economy and they can travel etc,it is rather the case with them that they don't care much of the one party system except for few dissidents
>>
>>79049036
CCP at least try to combat against corrupt, death sentences. Wish we also have that in Vietnam.

>>79049436
>VCP propaganda
So anyone tries to speak how badly Vietnam was when it still a French's colony or against South Vietnam's corrupts is a VCP shill?
Good to know it.
>>
>>79049374
There are various voices in China, from college professors to retired army generals, who've said if something isn't done about North Korea, a war will happen that China gets dragged into. Which will be very bad for all concerned. However, the CCP leadership are lazy, prefer the status quo ("better the devil you know") and there's still a lot of stupid people there who cling to outdated Cold War bullshit about North Korea being a fellow socialist state and blah blah blah remember the 800,000 Chinese who died defending them from imperialism in the 1950s.
>>
i want kim to bomb california

do it kim
burn them all
>>
>>79049583
>CCP at least try to combat against corrupt, death sentences
Not really. no. Anti-corruption campaigns in China are just poorly-disguised political purges. Xi Jinping is very eager to fight corruption engaged in by his enemies in the party, but of course his own people can steal everything that's not nailed down.
>>
>>79049640
the number is quite a bit exaggerated when they had 1.3 mln chinese infantry there overall
>>
>>79049330
>looking at that thread
He made some good points though, for example this one.

https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/78996334/#q79001155
>>
File: Korean War casualties.png (24KB, 339x763px) Image search: [Google]
Korean War casualties.png
24KB, 339x763px
>>79049733
>>
>>79049697
Better than none. I just want to see some busted politician get hang instead get 'safety landing' retired.

Tho recently, there is a case of TXT got his ass haul back to Vietnam from Germany, where he applies for 'political fugitive' retired.
>BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany accused Vietnam on Wednesday of kidnapping a former >Vietnamese oil executive who was seeking asylum in Berlin and taking him home to face accusations of corruption.

>Berlin ordered a Vietnamese intelligence officer to leave Germany within 48 hours in response, and demanded that Trinh Xuan Thanh be allowed to return.

>It said it was considering further action to an “unprecedented” breach of German and international law over the abduction of Thanh, who is accused of causing around $150 million in losses at a Vietnamese state firm.

>“There is no serious doubt about the participation of the Vietnamese intelligence service and embassy in the kidnapping of a Vietnamese citizen on German soil,” a foreign ministry spokesman told reporters.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-vietnam/germany-accuses-vietnam-of-kidnapping-asylum-seeker-in-berlin-idUSKBN1AI1NB
>>
File: 1-1498703293.jpg (115KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
1-1498703293.jpg
115KB, 665x385px
>>79049823
>Good points
All crap, if you don't believe me, try to give his post toward any random Vietnamese at Vietnam you found on facebook. Super exaggerated.
Here, this house locates in highways 51B for 10 years even with so much talk to setter about moving the house away for the highway but no hope.

Try to look up about how bad Vietnam was when we were still a Frech's colony, books, Quora, anything but take options of that cuck seriously.
>>
>>79043141
Yeah, you as a clueless flyover American know all about foreign policy.
>>
why haven't all the north koreans starved to death by now
>>
>>79050677
Idiot countries who keep throwing them UN bags of rice to feed Kim's army for another year.
>>
>>79042701
The war that began in 1950 never actually ended. All they did was call a truce.
>>
Lyl at the Uncle Ho buttboy in this thread. My family fled Vietnam in 1975 because they weren't exactly dying to live in a Stalinist dictatorship.

Ho Chi Minh was a con man and a mass murderer who wrote hundreds of tracts under pseudonyms praising himself. He was probably also from southern China and not a real Vietnamese. Someday Vietnam will be free from commie chink puppet rulers.
>>
>>79051006
Point to any post in here praises HCM, you idiot buthurt South traitors coward.
>>
>>79050677
>he believes dumb capitalist propaganda
>>
All this is giving the US more justification to put short range nukes in South Korea and Japan. I doubt China wants that, but it'll be their fault for not cutting off North Korea's oil and electricity.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.