[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea puts a nuclear test into effect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: f73aeccb.jpg (14KB, 450x230px) Image search: [Google]
f73aeccb.jpg
14KB, 450x230px
War set in
>>
says whom
>>
>>79041325
A big (((earthquake))) just took place in North Korea.
>>
>>79041357
Why should we care if they're testing nukes on their own ground
>>
>>79041279
>testing nukes in a small as fuck country
They will pollute themself.
>>
File: 적화통일.jpg (73KB, 574x581px) Image search: [Google]
적화통일.jpg
73KB, 574x581px
적화통일 할 사람 누굽니꽈?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xVCXXJJIgI
>>
>>79041279
Looks like they just set off another one
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41139445
>>
>>79041402
Because they have threatened to nuke the USA and South Korea hundreds of times.
>>79041417
That's the least of their worries.
>>
>>79041402
I don't know, should Japan have cared that the US was testing nukes in New Mexico?
>>
>>79041498
so what, they know that any attack would mean the destruction of the regime
>>
File: A.jpg (35KB, 734x183px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
35KB, 734x183px
>>79041498
They're not going to nuke anyone.
If they do, it's the end of the line for them.
And there's no cheese in hell.
>>
>>79041567
>>79041679
Nuclear weapons aren't inherently bad -- some people, such as Kenneth Waltz, have argued they actually make the world more peaceful. That makes sense in the context of the Cold War.

However, even if they don't use them, they're going to put the technology on the black market to other countries, and the risk of miscalculation is always present. I fully believe North Korea is not going to nuke anyone, but the Cuban missile crisis was no joke either.
>>
>>79041698
>Nuclear weapons aren't inherently bad -- some people, such as Kenneth Waltz, have argued they actually make the world more peaceful.
I know. It's probably one of the reasons as to why the big nations haven't gotten into conflict since WW2.

>However, even if they don't use them, they're going to put the technology on the black market to other countries, and the risk of miscalculation is always present
How do we stop them?
>>
>>79041698
It's the fear of them that makes the world a better place. Fear that was fostered by the fact that we didn't use them in Korea like McArthur wanted.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2017-09-03-03-30-01-utc-6-3-0
>>
>>79041698
>they're going to put the technology on the black market to other countries
I wouldn't be surprised if Kim tries to sell some of his nukes to the sandniggers. Sooner or later he will run out of money. He likes to throw tantrums, but even China is getting tired of their bullshit.
>>
>>79041757
I would think so too.
>>79041739
>How do we stop them?
There's not much to be done other than stopping their nuclear program or ending the regime. Although I would also add that Pakistan is the worst offender in terms of proliferation and the USA has done basically nothing about that either.
>>
>>79041836
>Although I would also add that Pakistan is the worst offender in terms of proliferation and the USA has done basically nothing about that either.
I heard their nuclear program is called 'The Islamic Bomb"
>>
>>79041853
This guy is the main culprit in the eyes of most people but he certainly had a lot of support.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan
>>
Same happened last year, and still no war
So nothing happens, as usual
>>
>>79041895
Yeah, but a reality show star didn't have the nuclear codes.
>>
>>79041325
*who
>>
File: fCyZths.jpg (557KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fCyZths.jpg
557KB, 900x1200px
red line
>>
>>79041909
His threats are empty
>>
>>79042135
That's what best Korea is banking on. They'll increase tensions but never enough for the US to actually invade.
>>
>>79042859
It's actually the other way around: having nuclear capabilities nullifies the possibility to be invaded.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.