[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CHI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: glitchchi.jpg (107KB, 634x700px) Image search: [Google]
glitchchi.jpg
107KB, 634x700px
why can't i just be normal edition
>>
just fucking KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
>>
>>79023599
maybe
>>
:/
>>
>>79023968
I'll pay you to kill yourself.
>>
>>79024958
give me half a mil
>>
>>79025238
Add me to your will. Let's say I'm your long lost cousin.
>>
>>79026148
why would i make a will? I don't have shit
>>
>>79022970
Lol he posted it again
>>
>>79026222
I'm sure you have working kidneys and lungs.
>>
>>79026249
and?
>>
:(
>>
>>79022970
I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.
>>
>>79029084
que?
>>
bumpo
>>
CHI
It's, well it's not good and the damage has already been done but if I don't look at the regret that is consuming me everything is more or less fine-ish.
>>
>>79033812
but things could be way better you know why do we have to suffer for this
>>
>>79034323
>but things could be way better
Much much better, there is not much good in the current situation. All I am saying there is not much of bad either, there isn't much of anything really.
>>
>>79034593
>there isn't much of anything really.
thats bad then
>>
>>79034624
I can't really argue with that. Anyhow nothing is actively getting worse since I am not doing much of anything. Tiny steps (very tiny) for the better in the fitness department but nothing else really.
>>
>>79034834
we where just doomed from birth
>>
File: hitler-by-the-beach.jpg (193KB, 1562x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-by-the-beach.jpg
193KB, 1562x1080px
good evening op
>>
>>79035418
>we were just doomed from birth
That would be a preferable alternative to me fucking up. Though I think it's a little bit of both, though it's my failures that really sealed the deal.
>>
>>79035587
oh no
>>79035819
there are things that happen before I was born that are taking effect now
>>
>>79036388
Circumstances I had no control over and other reasons are no doubt a big reason for my situation. But I still feel that in the end it comes down to me, having reasons to fail doesn't absolve me from the the responsibility.
>>
>>79036546
i guess
>>
>>79022970
Brown is becoming the new normal now, your time will come.
>>
>>79035587
Evening.
>>
>>79036778
I doubt i will be around by the time that happens
>>
I am very tired. I hope i'll manage to get a good nights sleep today since I haven't been sleeping well for a few days now.
>almost half past 5 in the morning
A part of me feels like I should feel bad for that but I just can't bring myself to really care about something as trivial as that.
>>
>>79039213
Are you neet?
2 am is like early evening for me
>>
>>79039213
you should use f.lux or other blue light blockers
is started doing that and it really helps
also stop drinking caffeine
>>
>>79039290
I work irregular shifts occasionally. But quite often I am basically a neet.
>>
Anyhow I feel like i'll fall asleep pretty soon so i'll go to bed now. Nighty night.
>>
>>79039603
see ya anon
>>
this is the comfiest general on /int/ desu
>>
Wish I had a CHI gf.
>>
>>79041052
thanks anon you're welcomed to post when ever you want
>>79041080
get one they are every where
>>
>>79041095
Would if I could. Too bad I'm pretty much a shut-in.
>>
>>79041149
iktf, are you on the west coast? you can just go outside on your porch and probably see a few of them
>>
>>79041276
Yeah. I see lots of them, problem is I have no experience making friends. Small talk is fine and I'm sociable enough to seem normal but I have literally zero friends. Good thing nobody's ever gonna get to know me or they'd find out I'm a fucking loser haha
>>
>>79041299
CHI's are the autistic white mans(i'm guessing you're white) best friend just get a CHI friend and then you're well on your way
>>
>>79041510
Yes. I'm white. Also, the only friends I had were CHIs.
>>
>>79041574
see just find some new ones or find a qt and thats all the friends you will need
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.