[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw an American tried to use a bidet near me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0045.jpg (267KB, 640x740px)
IMG_0045.jpg
267KB, 640x740px
>mfw an American tried to use a bidet near me
>>
once you blast water up your ass do you then use a towl to dry your asshole or is their also paper you can flush? having both would seem ideal.
>>
>>79019377
Euros use their hands to clean their assholes with a bidet...never shake hands with a Euro
>>
>>79019377
we have a shower thing next to the toilet
i shower my ass after taking a shit, wipe to make sure my asshole is clean and to get rid of water, then flush and go live the rest of the day with a clean ass

once you start doing it there is no going back, the superior cleanliness outweighs the inconvenience
>>
>>79020929
Wipe with what though? Toilet paper would be impossible to use on a wet ass
>>
>>79020987
toilet paper
ive never had a problem with it, i just take a good amount and fold it a couple of times
>>
>>79020929
I shower after taking a shit too. kind of makes the bidet pointless.
>>
>>79021084
Maybe yours is different then, it figures you'd have loads of paper bits on your ass if you did that here

Fucking wish we had bidets though tired of wiping my ass til I see blood because it's like wiping a marker
>>
The bum gun is a fantastic invention. The fact that most of Europe hasn't implemented it is mind boggling. It's gonna be hard to go back to just using toilet paper
>>
Who uses bidets since 1980 besides Italians and Croatians anyway?
>>
>>79021220
>we've evolved to wiping our asses with dry paper

Hmmm
>>
do public restroom in europe all have bidets?
>>
>>79016408
>euros get water jetted into their fucking asshole after taking a shit

Lmao fags
>>
I ONLY shit BEFORE I shower, so I don't get this big ol' hoopla over bidets.
>>
>>79021367
No. At least no bidets in Denmark. It's disgusting
>>
>>79021553
What do you do if you have to shit during work/school hours?
>>
>>79021220
at least our ass is clean. you all smell of rotten cheese 24/7
>>
What's the point of a bidet?
When I shit I get splashback on my butthole, isn't that enough?
>>
>not just taking a shower after a good shit
>>
>I shower so a bidet is useless
Unless you take the shower head in your hand, squat, and spray your arsehole with water then you're not cleaning your arse
And since yanks are all fat clumsy uncoordinated retards i simply won't believe that that's what they're doing
>>
>>79022396
>take a shower
>get electrocuted
nu-uh
>>
>>79022411
>britfangs on hygiene
brits are drunk 24/7 and go weeks without bathing or brushing their teeth
>>
>>79022614
t. Fat clumsy uncoordinated retard
>>
>>79022707
nice projection nigel cockbreath
>>
File: b9mN1Cu.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
b9mN1Cu.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>79022443
you gave me good idea

what about an electric bidet made in brazil ® ??
i can make one so you guys can have hot water in anus
>>
>>79021132
What I do is kind of gently tap the water out with the first sheet of toilet paper. Were I to get to wiping as usual right away, I'm sure I'd have lumps of paper stuck in my hairy asshole for the rest of the day.
>>
>>79023893
but I was told tht finnish boy puss is so barren and smooth that it's practically a currency in europe, are you saying I was lied to or are you just syrian?
>>
>>79021903
hold it, i've done it for a week before and was fine-ish
>>
File: rwthb65aw5yn.jpg (539KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
rwthb65aw5yn.jpg
539KB, 1280x1728px
>>79024345
sure, dig right in, sonny__boy;;
>>
File: brhues.jpg (5KB, 105x96px) Image search: [Google]
brhues.jpg
5KB, 105x96px
>>79022443
Good thing we are immune to electrical attacks.
>>
>>79016408
What the fuck is there really that much pressure?
>>
>>79021132
What the fuck are you eating to get your ass that dirty while taking a shit?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.