[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Japan and Germany forgiven themselves for their crimes in WWII?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

Has Japan and Germany forgiven themselves for their crimes in WWII?
>>
What crimes?
>>
>>79004599
japan should commit collective suicide
>>
>>79004611
Holocaust & comfort women.
>>
File: Alexandria_Hosp_plaque.jpg (745KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria_Hosp_plaque.jpg
745KB, 1200x1600px
What crimes?
>>
>>79004599
NEVER.
the biggest reason why I prefer South Korea over Japan is a historical one.
I am particularly disgusted with Japan’s history of racism and brutality toward other Asians in WW2 (before before you accuse me of being racist, read this book
War Without Mercy
, there is a chapter that explains the racial contempt the Japanese harbored toward other lesser Asians, especially the Chinese). I abhor the way they treated Koreans during their 35-year rule of Korea. I am appalled by their group/herd mentality that drove them to commit unimaginably barbaric acts against civilians and POWs in the occupied territories in the Pacific War. I am angry at the fact that they have never sincerely recognized their atrocities such as the Rape of Nanking, Comfort Women, Unit 731, cruelty toward POWs. I have read accounts of the atrocities committed by various empires and colonial powers, including the Mongols, the British, the Americans, but none of those atrocities could rival Japanese atrocities with respect to
sheer sadism and brutality
. Japanese WW2 brutality is the worst of the worst, much much worse than Nazi brutality (convince yourself with that fact by reading my answers

here

and

here
). Most importantly, I loathe the way they mistreated and degraded enemy women. Their cruelty toward women and Allied POWs was legendary and could make the Nazi look like amateur when it comes to torture and humiliation of the enemy.
>>
>>79004599
Yes
>>
>>79004641
why are japs so cruel? it makes me so sad .....
>>
>>79004641
Indisputable evidence of Japanese wartime behaviors has a profound psychological effect on me and contributes to the formation of a very negative perception of the Japanese. When I read about these accounts for the 1st time, my reaction was one of disbelief, shock, and anger. I used to be fond of Japan before. But not anymore. I have nourished his negative feeling ever since I learned about Japan’s dark history. In fact, the shock engendered by my awareness of Japanese extreme brutality in WW2 has intensified my anger to such a point that nowadays, whenever I see any Japanese, my face and voice harden, my blood boils, and deep inside me, a mixture of extreme disgust and rage is awakened. I never understand why so many people like the Japanese when they had committed the worst acts of barbarism in WW2. This is the one thing that always boggles and haunts my mind whenever I reflect on it.
Therefore, I judge that it will be best for me to

never

visit Japan and trust and have any dealing with the Japanese because I don’t want to act out on my hatred toward them. Thus, I am personally favorably disposed toward South Korean people and I prefer to visit and live in South Korea than Japan.
Excuse me if you find my candid thoughts shocking. But that’s what I truly think. Plus, I am not the only one who holds this view. Look at the screenshot below showing the comments addressed to my answers concerning Japanese atrocities:
>>
>>79004641
文章長い長い長い
キモいキモいキモい
しねしねしね
>>
>>79004641
To be fair the other Asians ARE lesser.
>>
>>79004705
Please do something about it.
>>
>>79004700
bait
>>
>>79004730
No. Japanese war criminal is world most gross and they are like a killing machines.
Look at the Nanking massacre and massacre of comfort woman in Korea
There is no such hard war criminal except Japanese did.
Its worse then nazis.
>>
>>79004749
South Korea was an undeveloped peasant state when the Japanese occupied. After the occupation it was industrialized. Without Japan your country might look like North Korea now.
>>
>>79004837
>undeveloped peasant state
Are you serious? Did you know that Confucius, pandas, Feng Shui, Traditional chinese medicine originated from Corea? Corea taught Japan agriculture and civilization
>>
>>79004837
Japan was burnt to the ground when the Americans occupied. After the occupation it was rebuilt. Without America Japan might look like Detroit now.
>>
>>79004837
Do you even know that Koreans taught Japanese to make proper clothes and ceramics?
I know Joseon was a shit country but that kind of argument is bullshit
>>
>>79004837
Are you crazy?
Japanese destroyed everything on Korea
If Japan didn't destroyed Korea, Korea was more developed even now.
Japanese destroyed and killed so many Koreans and Japs force to make Korean as an slaves, even sex slaves.
Japanese occupation of Korea was as like a real hell on the earth. Everyday dieing and everyone was crying for the pain!!!
>>
>>79004895
Come on, stealing cultures is your skill not us
>>
>>79004937
I didn't say Corea stole anything. Its jjangkes who stole Korean invention and culture.
>>
>>79004837
Korean educated Japanese even how to make sword(katana),
Japanese copied korean buddisim(zen and bushido)
Japanese were like bad children of Korea.
Also jap king is blooded Korean!
Japanese itself is ancient slave of Korean also.
Do you even learn the history?
>>
>>79004969
you took his bait m8
well i did too
>>
>>79004641
t. Zainichi
>>
>>79004980
well im not sure about katana and buddism but..
anyway hes just a poor refugee Ahmad
>>
>>79005078
i think you're going too far nippon chan
>>
File: 1463556464228.png (388KB, 926x884px) Image search: [Google]
1463556464228.png
388KB, 926x884px
>>
File: the Softbank phone spammer.png (218KB, 1013x1007px) Image search: [Google]
the Softbank phone spammer.png
218KB, 1013x1007px
Reminder that this japanese poster is a recognized infamous spammer doing this same spamming for years. Do NOT feed this sicko.
>>79004641
>>79004663
>>79004705
>>79004823
>>79004929
>>79004980
>>79004980
>>
>>79005027
I've seen you post this before, stop lying
>>
Mods, please rangeban SoftBank phone...
>>
File: 584702207.jpg (525KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
584702207.jpg
525KB, 1024x683px
Both did nothing wrong to be blamed.
>>
>>79004837
If Japan didn't occupied Korea.
Korea was more developed even now.
So you know how Japanese destroyed and stealed every thing from Korea?

Korea was one of the most developed nation of Asia before Japanese rule...
>>
>>79005362
Shame on you. Why jap never accept own war criminals and apologies deeply a like Germany do?
What a barbarian japs like you
>>
File: 1503087768968.jpg (89KB, 650x608px) Image search: [Google]
1503087768968.jpg
89KB, 650x608px
>>79005362
>>
War criminals do not go to war.
The victims of war are young people who died on the battlefield. Regardless of nationality.
>>
>>79005443
someone like you.
Surely people like you will start the next war.
>>
>>79005514
No. Learn the history straightly
Victims is Korean and Chinese.
Criminal is Japanese. Why you can't accept such an easy logic?
Accept and apologies and have an action for make Japan to compensate Korea and china.
>>
>>79005594
You do not know history.
You will not learn history.
Events at that moment, events at that place, events seen from a certain point of view. You can not see the world even if you are looking at the cut time.

You are neither a Japanese nor a Zainichi. It's just a fool.
>>
>>79005858
そいつは荒らすためにわざと演じてやってるから何言っても無駄だよ
無視するほかない
>>
>Germany suicides out of pathetic guilt
>Japan still apologizes to this day
>Italy doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>79005858
You are Hopeless netuyo. Just study history and face the fact that Japanese is the criminal and made a really evil war criminal like mass rape of comfort woman and massacre in Korea
>>
>>79005960
Japan never apologize officially enough.
They are keep on denying the fact of own sin of war criminal even now
Look at him!>>79005858
>>
>>79006028
Good, why should they apologize? Everyone commits crimes in war, the Americans nukes Japan twice and nobody expects them to apologize, only because they won.

inb4 Japan started it
The US was choking Japan with embargoes, the US purposefully drove Japan into a corner so they'd have no choice but to attack, then play the victim. Same way Britain was offered peace repeatedly by Germany but they declined every time.
>>
>>79005946
I respect them and talk.
That highlights their stupidity.
>>
>>79004639
tragedy but what should they do though?
telling the enemy that they would wait until whole patients and staffs got evacuated so to carry it out asap, regargless to preceding firing?
and why in first hand such medical facility got used as military foothold?
but it's Ok though, we also have those monuments like that here, better than get passed by.
>>
Just war is crime.

All nations in the world have crimes if they have had wars.
>>
>>79006028
So what?
I think that it would be better to have a war crime than there was none
And we would be proud of our war crimes if we had it
Because it means that we were a country with "a committing side", that is, a country with strong power
Indeed, many of the strong powers such as the UK have colonies and killed a lot of people, but they are proud of it
>>
>>79004599
Fun fact:
We actually forgave ourselves but the world never forgave us.
You may not like it but this is the truth
>>
Why don't we just play giant douche weasles, and proceed to nuke the dick out of each other and everyone else lost as a result?
>>
>>79004599
Japan only helped Asian countries to grow strong.
Japan turned their 4th world countries into 2nd world countries.
Japan even supplied strong genes into the vaginas of Chinese women and Korean women.
>>
File: Kakugoro_Inoue.jpg (538KB, 1499x2102px) Image search: [Google]
Kakugoro_Inoue.jpg
538KB, 1499x2102px
Japanese created Korean language.
>>
>>79006289
We'll not massacring doctors and the injured when they had already occupied it would be a start
>>
>We fought to liberate Asia from colonial powers
>Japan is a good colonial power, we helped develop other countries
Why are Japs such hypocrites?
>>
>>79005362
kongo is desent while others seem having enough strength rather than our standard male soldiers, especially submarines.
>>
>>79008281
My english is so clumsy that I couldn't tell whether killing was carried out during or after operation. What sentences indicate it's done after occupation? I presumed it's been done during the battle.
>>
>>79008961
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/60/a8515460.shtml
>>
>>79009240
I appreciate your letting me know.
I will bear this in my mind.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.