[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so since theres nothing to do in saudia, saudi arabians spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: saudi-arabiawoman.jpg (34KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
saudi-arabiawoman.jpg
34KB, 426x600px
so since theres nothing to do in saudia, saudi arabians spend 30 billion each year to vacation abroad. have you seen saudi arabian tourists in your country? they are pretty easy to spot.

i saw at least 50 tourists from the gulf today at the mall here in egypt and they are all subhuman trash. their women are either wearing full niqab or full drag queen makeup. their men speak so loudly and rudely to anyone. all of them have to have a phillipino maid walking behind them everywhere to look after them like they are children. they also have a disgusting vulgar accent.
i had always wished egypt had lots of oil like the saudis, but then i realized that having infinite money makes your people turn into spoiled, obnoxious brats.
anyways i hope iran nukes the fuck out of saudi arabia. fucking wahabi pigs
>>
>>78999698
what happened to arab brotherhood?
>>
>>78999751
extrem tribal mentality, they all hate each others
>>
Made eye contact with a woman in a niqab last year at a toy shop in central London. Dunno if she was Saudi, may sadly have been a British citizen for all I know. Still, pretty weird moment.
>>
>>78999751
it still exists. we are cool with people from syria,iraq,jordan etc. but not the gulf though. those people are fucking disgusting
>>
Culture of bunda keeps them away.
>>
>>78999698
>infinite money makes your people turn into spoiled, obnoxious brats
only if you are Arab or American,
see Norway, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore
>>
>>78999866
kek its not even comparable the amount of money saudis have compared to europeans. a fresh 22 year old saudi university grad will make $100k a year for little to no work. seniors usually earn a couple million a year + benefits like cars and houses. this is of course not including the thousands of princes and princesses who have an infinite amount of money
>>
File: 42342345256.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
42342345256.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>78999992
Boy I'd work there for a while.
>>
>>78999805
Well I mean they treat you like trash, I don't know why any muslims would like Gulf Arabs
>>
>>78999698
I have, they are shitty drivers like the rest of gulfies probably because they're used to having their domisticated pajeets drive them around.
>I like to say yel3an allah when I pass Saudis my inner edge forces me too
And we have tons of them in our country to study so I learned that kuwaities and omanis and bahrainies and all those irrelevant ones are short as FUCK
Saudis and emaraties are ok in height sometimes tall, probably the nabatean genes, but they're still probably shorter on average than levantines
>>
>>79000448
>I don't know why any muslims would like Gulf Arabs
$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>79003428
But they treat them like shit, Pakis especially have this weird loving admiration for them when they treat them like subhumans and literal slaves.
>>
File: doc61l34jqtklv1kz1dmh5.jpg (58KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
doc61l34jqtklv1kz1dmh5.jpg
58KB, 620x413px
>>78999698
>have you seen saudi arabian tourists in your country? they are pretty easy to spot.

There are many Arab tourists here but I just assumed the women with niqab and men with 3 quarter shorts are Saudis. I sometimes complained to my Sudani friend about rude Arabs but he said not all are like that, just the khaleejis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwL3zJnDz1A
>>
>>78999751
you happened
>>
So this is what people think of Gulfies? :((((
>>
>>78999698
Sorry the fundies expelled western tourists from your country, friend. Now you'll have to make do with rich saudis.
>>
>>78999788
she was probably stoned for that
>>
>>79003446
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I heard Balochis and other Pakis get their shit kicked in regularly there
>>
>>78999805
>we are cool with everyone except the original arabs who gave us all our arab identity in the first place
>>
I live in assiut but last week I was in Cairo to do some paperwork with my lads in the uni.
It was late and we decided to go to a mall,and once we entered we saw a huge assembly of saudis,walking together like a herd.of course,everyone was yelling at everyone,and their voices were so loud it was heard throughout the whole mall;so me and my buddies just left 5 mins later

>>79006969
>Burger education
We aren't arabs
>>
>>79007038
>gave us arab identity
>>
>>79006969
>we are cool with everyone except the original arabs who gave us all our arab identity
Duh of course they would, literally a downgrade
>>
>>78999751
>arabs conquer the middle east and north africa
>destroy native cultures and ethnic identities

Now we're all Arab brothers!

Anyone that isn't from the Arab peninsula that identifies as an Arab is a cuck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.