[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the girl at the front desk smiles at you after you tip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: smartfrog.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
smartfrog.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>when the girl at the front desk smiles at you after you tip her for her service
It's hilarious how Europeans and other 4ners will never understand this feel
>>
>>78994218
I personally don't like tipping people

t. cheapskate
>>
>>78994218
Please nuke us.
>>
>>78994218
>he has to tip for a smile
How ugly r u?
>>
yeah in europe we don't have 'front desks'
>>
>>78994270
So you just set everything directly on your prayer rug?
>>
>when you get jewed out of your money by a handrubbing and smiling woman
>>
>when the girl at the counter asks for your ID so she can hit on you on Facebook
>>
>>78994352
kek
>>
I don't know if OP is talking about prostitutes or that time they choped the tip of his dick...
>>
>>78994218
cuck
>>
>>78994218
>euros will never know the feel of tipping the waitress 25 cents
I highly encourage you to do it if you visit America. It lets them know that you didn't forget to tip, you just don't think they deserve one.
>>
>>78995245
i am fine with that as long as i am not going to eat there again. otherwise i dunno. will they spit in my food?
>>
File: OK.jpg (26KB, 616x450px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
26KB, 616x450px
>when someone shoots you in the leg in broad daylight just to stop you for some small talk
You will NEVER see this in europe
>>
did you cum this time?
>>
>>78994248
good luck coming back to a restaurant and having the waitress spit on your drink due to remembering your face and how you did not TIP in the US of A
>>
>when you take your cute dog out for a walk and talk with 20 girls

Amerimicrowaves will never know this feel
>>
>>78996122
>Amerimicrowaves
care to explain?
>>
>>78997426
in europe we dont microwave our shoes
>>
>>78999247
But then how do you get the bacteria off of them?
>>
>>78995356
As a waiter myself I can tell you it's not something you should worry about too much. I deal with too many people a day to bother remembering any specific person just because they didn't leave a tip. I also understand that not all my regulars can afford to leave a $5 tip everytime they come over. That being said it'll prob depend if your waiter/waitress is a cunt or not.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.