[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are native English speakers so fucking stupid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: grammar.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
grammar.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
>he doesn't know the difference between there, their and they're
>he doesn't know the difference between your and you're
>he doesn't know the difference between its and it's
>he doesn't know the difference between were and we're
>he doesn't know the difference between who, whom, whose and who's
>he doesn't know the difference between then and than
>he doesn't know the difference between to and too
>he doesn't know the difference between lose and loose
>he doesn't know the difference between effect and affect
>he doesn't know the difference between simple past and past perfect
>he doesn't know the difference between adjectives and adverbs
>he doesn't know how to spell common words
>he doesn't know any punctuation rules

Why are these mistakes so common among Murricans and Brits?
Don't people go to school there? Don't people learn their own language in school? Don't they learn at least a bit of grammar?
Native speakers of other languages don't even get close to the illiteracy level of native English speakers, compared to their own language.
So how is this possible? Where did it all go wrong?
>>
File: 1452761321209.jpg (63KB, 499x733px) Image search: [Google]
1452761321209.jpg
63KB, 499x733px
>>
It muzt have more ORDNUNG!
>>
>>78980333
Because we speak the language
>>
Because most people interactions take place over spoken language and they don't use the theories, which aren't emphasized as being important beyond 3rd grade (9 years old here), outside classroom setting unless they're doing white collar work?
>>
File: oahb2.png (151KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
oahb2.png
151KB, 300x266px
>>78980350
>>
>>78980415
Oh, so communication in other languages happens entirely in written form... Makes sense, fatty
>>
>>78980333
so what your saying is, over they're in germany ur to smart and better then brits and yanks?
its times like this when germans demonstrate how superior too everyone else there are
>>
>>78980350
That's vocabulary, dumbass Kraut
>>
File: aea006f6f8a7667e.jpg (285KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
aea006f6f8a7667e.jpg
285KB, 900x600px
>>78980633
>british humo(u)r
>>
>>78980707
we're do you think you're posting ?
just whom do you think you are?
>>
File: 1493861002592.png (325KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
1493861002592.png
325KB, 600x655px
Christ almighty, germans really are the most cancerous poters here, arent they? I mean i thought leafs were bad but fuck me these germs are annoying.

Harris, do your thing
>>
>>78980333
Most of what you listed are spelling mistakes. People learn to speak before writing and English is not very phonetic so spelling mistakes are very common, Nobody pays attention when learning about grammar.
>>
>>78980333
I like how every time you fag post this the brits and Americans have a massive anti german spergout instead of just proving you wrong.
>>
>>78980333
Because one learns to speak a language before reading and writing it, and these are mostly homophones.

>he doesn't know the difference between adjectives and adverbs
This is limited exclusively to Americans.

Also, most people are thick as shit.
>>
>>78980333
ich sprechst gut Deutschen, ich LIEB deutschlande.

ich kann verstehest deutsch sehr moglich und gut

meine freund alle ist deutsch sprache

ich mag deutsch
>>
>>78981586
>Because one learns to speak a language before reading and writing it

>>78980333
>Native speakers of other languages don't even get close to the illiteracy level of native English speakers, compared to their own language.

:thinking:

To give you an example, the only common grammar/spelling mistakes Germans do are seid/seit, das/dass and punctuation stuff. Now compare that to the illiteracy level of your cunt.
>>
>>78981755
Du bist scheiße, verpiss dich, Burger...
>>
who the fuck doesn't know these things? shut up you fucking kraut why don't you worry about your own fucking country, no wonder you're getting raped daily by muslims. what the fuck is wrong with you posting shit like this all day in your bedroom when you're being fucking taken over. fuck you, if your country turns to shit it's 100% your fault.
>>
>>78981887
>this mad over irony

Wew
>>
>this much butthurt over shitty pasta

Jesus christ
>>
>>78981957
>>>/pol/
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>78981853
I don't know enough German to compare the numbers of homophones in each language.

To be fair, we hardly learn foreign languages here at all, except a few years of French. And we are almost never taught English grammar itself.

And, again, British people are, on the whole, really fucking stupid.
>>
>>78980333
Because English has many dialects
>>
>>78982417
being a retard is not considered using a dialect
>>
Don't know.
I really like it when they say me instead of my.
>>
Here's your answer
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin
>>
>>78982067
what kind of fucking response it that? no WONDER your flag is a joke.
>>
>>78982820
awright wanna nosh on me john thomas
>>
>>78982820
'my' is Southern posh. Most northerners will say 'me' here.
>>
>>78980419
>should of
Kek
>>
>>78980378
lol
>>
>>78980333
'cause americans are white trash
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.