[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shenzhen china was amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: 2142612494162855215.jpg (261KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2142612494162855215.jpg
261KB, 800x800px
They no longer use wallet.
They use smartphone to pay.
Even small shop

And people were kind.
They were in line at subway station.
And priority seat were often vacant.

I thought Chinese people don't have good manner , but it wasn't.

I am interested in India also because government stopped some money.
>>
>>78974392
> They use smartphone to pay.
it is pretty silly
>>
>boasting about mediatek processor
>>
>>78974392
That one was dope. I might get it but my OnePlus is still working. Also get your shit together Japan, FreeTel fucking sucks.
>>
>>78974392
>They use smartphone to pay.
Welcome to 2014
>>
Some Japanese don' t have good opinion about China,
but I think , as Asian,it's amazing that
China are having good technology.
>>
>>78974751
In Japan it became famous just this year.
It's already usedin 2014, wow
>>
Honestly I would love to live in Taiwan for some time.
I think of it as the most developed part of China.
I expect it to have cultured people and all modern technologies that make life comfortable.
If only their prices weren't so ridiculously high
>>
>smartphone to pay
Why's that a good thing?
>>
>>78974807
Yep I was doing some network design and server installations back then for a couple of the major banks, it went live early in 2015 here.
Not sure if its got a huge up-take here yet, the business side has it but customers are a bit slower to adopt it
>>
>>78974863
No longer I have to care about coins to save or pay.
I only have to care my smartphone from stealing.
Because I have smartphone in hand always, it has few risk to be lost.

Also, if you are with friends at restaurant,
you first pay all of the money,
then you can collect money via smartphone.
It's very convenient!
>>
>>78974829
Yeah taiwan is developed country...
but it is still cheaper than Japan.
BTW will Russian be developed country some day?
You have big teritorries which seems to have a lot of potential.
>>
>>78974392
I read somewhere that Somalia was among countries with the most phone payments transactions in the world.
Because their money sucks so much they'd need lorries full of change to by bread and because the government can't even afford to print new bills.
>>
>>78975142
If being developed you mean such things as smartphone pay we then we have it too.

and if you mean in general, well practice shows that Russia is always behind others in this regard.
Nothing changes really.
It has potential that will never be used for the sake of it's people but for the sake of higher ups personal enrichment.
That's it.
>>
>>78975199
>I read somewhere
>>
>>78975199
Kind of same in China.
I heard reason why mobile payment become popular was that, there were many fake money so people don't have much trust on it.
Basically, developed technology born in where it has some problems.
It's very interesting.
Also Kenya have same situation, I heard.

These days, it maybe developing countries which will lead new technology to our lives.
>>
>>78974392

Paying with your phone has been around for at least three years in Canada. All you need is a phone with an NFC chip in it. Is Japan really that backwards? Do people still pay with things with cash?
>>
>>78975199
I don't know about Somalia in particular, though you're probably right, but paying to things, sending money, etc. over mobile phone services is pretty huge in a few African countries. I think Nigeria is one of the largest users of this approach.

Don't think it's due to hyperinflation, though.
>>
>>78975199
>their money sucks
this. There are still lots of counterfeit bills in China, too, and the cashiers will check your bills by some detector and waste your time, so it makes sense to use your smart phone
>>
>>78975352
Of course a Canadian has to barge in and act like a fuckwit.
>>
>>78974663
Whats wrong with mediatek?
>>
>>78975352
don't even need NFC. samsung phones emit an EM field that works on all MST card swipers. literally just hold the phone over the swiper
>>
China, India,Somallia,Kenya,Nigeria
Oh, it's all developing countris.

Internet technology is not so expensive to install so maybe that's
reason why IT is developing in
developing countries.

Wow, world is always changing.
It's very interesting!
>>
>>78975270
You don't seriously expect me to source that kind of shit right
>>
>>78975352
Yes... We use IC card in using transportation and That's it.

So many people here are relying on actual money.
I didn't know that mobile payment is popular in Canada...
And it's different from other countries because you use NFC,not QR code.
Some people use NFC to pay, but it's not many.

I envy your country, it's so convenient...
>>
>>78975532
>You don't seriously expect me to source that kind of shit right
Yes
>>
Just google it
http://blogs.worldbank.org/nasikiliza/a-game-changer-the-prospects-and-pitfalls-of-mobile-money-in-somalia
>>
>>78975440
Idk but /g/ and pajeet youtubers were shilling the snapdragons over mediatek for the redmis a few years ago. I think they're just worse
>>78975532
t. somali
>>
>>78974392
>Mediatek
>3GB of ram

It really makes me think... that this phone is shit
>>
Actually I use Chinese smartphone,
LeEco Le max2

Though it weighs little bit,
it's very fast and high resolution.
Chinese phones are improving its quality.
>>
>>78975792
haha you got me there Pajeet
>>
>>78974392
it's true that it's convenient and in some area their IT is far advanced than Japan
but I'd overuse that electronic payment , so I still prefer to use actual bills and coins
>>
>>78975682
>>78975792
By popular demand:
http://www.refworld.org/docid/550c35904.html
>>
>>78976409
That said jap money is retarded; when I was there on holiday I had to carry like 10 kg worth of change in my pockets.
>>
I want to go to Schenzhen so bad, pay my way to an airplane ticket and 4 months of accommodation, find a job as a dishwasher or something while learning the language and start making connection to distributors.
Mass-manufacturing is my dream, and I want to make my own startup in mexico, the idea of people selling you powerful chips in the street at the price of rise makes my dick hard as fuck.
>>
>>78976409
you guys still use fax machines and stamps for initials. bunch of countries are advancing past japan
>>
>>78976591
Oh, actually FAX is rarely used in Japan.
As for contract...truth...
I work for IT company and they are starting to use Interenet contract service.
It's very convenient.
Service name is cloudsign.
BTW, some article about livingin Japan has some misunderstanding about Japan...
I don't hate it but simply wonder why author who lived in Japan said Fax is popular in Japan...
>>
>>78976565
I actually sell Chinese smartwatch in Japan, buying from alibaba.
If you want to make good connection, you can start from now!
They offer oem manufactuaring cheap price.
After you earned money by buy and sell Chinese product , you can go Shenzhen!
>>
>>78975476
The issue with faked money in China is overtly exaggerated. Although it might be the common occurrence with some poor famers victimized on some sensational news report, this problem had long been solved if you are informed. Really, China still has lots of issues, but no including this one any more.
>>
>>78975199
isn't Botswana the highest for card payments to stop any money laundering
>>
>>78976465
As I said I was just trying to call you a somali with my low effort shitpost
But that's worthy of a (You) friend, will have a read
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.