[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim anons, how do you deal with the islam hate on /int/ and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 4ed9c2b51323eff1b5c7de6cb19e1566.jpg (437KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4ed9c2b51323eff1b5c7de6cb19e1566.jpg
437KB, 1000x1500px
Muslim anons, how do you deal with the islam hate on /int/ and 4chan in general.
Please no meme replies, i am genuinly curious
>>
>>78973558
Just ignore it.
Why should I care about the opinions of irrelevants?
>>
>>78973558
I don't even know why muslims browse 4chan, it should be halal to them
>>
>>78973583
I wish I had your strength. I always get triggerd when people insult Germany, and we get much less shit than you guys
>>
>>78973558
Turn the other cheek.
>>
>>78973558
Every culture in the world that isn't muslim hates them, they are used to it
>>
>>78973707
or get yourself a truck.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>78973674
I'm surprise you haven't been eaten by your fellow countrymen.
>>
>>78973751
Live by the truck, die by the truck.
>>
>>78973786
>Comedy central
>>
Islam is based on hate, Muslims live purely of hate
>>
>>78973558
If you can't stand being burned on the internet, you should leave 4chin and go back to your cultural echo chamber.
And it's not like Islam doesn't deserve some of that shit.
>>
>>78973915
*eats kebab in the corner*
>>
>>78973970
That's not a kebab! That's Jamal's dick soaked on your wife's pussy juice.
>>
Personally, I have nothing against muslims. I only wish they integrated better in our countries
>>
>>78974069
We never had much of a problem, compared to how yuroland has it, when it comes to integrating foreigners.
>>
>>78974136
I think you have some problems with integrating your blacks, dont you?
>>
Im Muslim and even I understand why people hate it, its justified
>>
feels good man
>>
>>78974136
It's true that America is better at integrating and assimilating people into its culture, making people quickly feel proud to be an American and so on, but there are other more important factors:

that's because muslims are a far tinier % of your country compared to Europe so they know that they have to behave for now while their numbers are so low.

And secondly because American immigration typically only takes the best and brightest muslim immigrants who either pay a lot to immigrate (and so are probably more successful, middle class and intelligent and hence likely more forward thinking and liberal and probably from the metropolitan elite of their old countries) or have PhDs or are doctors or engineers (with the same consequences).

Most European countries by contrast have taken immigrants who are actually from among the least educated, skilled , most backwards, lowest class parts of their home countries, who are much more likely tohave backwards beliefs and not want to integrate
>>
>>78974396

There's a difference between integrating and playing nice. Blacks may be inherently shitty people, but they know that they have no country or culture besides America.
>>
>>78973558
I'm kind of grateful as i was born as a non-arab muslim simply because we're not as easily associated into the bad stuff (e.g terrorism) unlike the arab muslims. But still i do get insults online, never been in real life though.

Sometimes i just reply to them, but i kind of stopped doing that because it's not so effective and i'm tired of debating.
>>
>>78974792
WTF? That's a pretty racist thing to say. Blacks are people like you and me, there are dumb blacks and smart blacks, same with whites
>>
>>78974801
I am sorry to hear that. It is sad that you guys get insulted for terrorist attacks you dont commint
>>
I start furiously shitposting. Memes have the power to make people change their opinions and views
>>
>>78974902

Sure, but the statistical average is still significantly worse for blacks, even accounting for things like socioeconomic brackets. I don't believe in judging individuals by stereotype is fair, but when you look at groups as a whole, there's some validity to stereotypes.
>>
>>78975068
Well, USA has a very low social mobility, and Blacks are usually poorer, which is not a suprized, since they started as freed slaves with literally nothing.
I do believe that if USA had more social welfare, Blacks would do much better
>>
>>78975163

That's the point of adjusting for socioeconomic brackets, but regardless of if you choose to believe that or not, the reality is that blacks in america are poorer, far less educated and commit more crimes than asian or european immigrants that have only been around for 1 or 2 generations. You can try to find justification for that, but at the end of the day, it's just a hypothesis in the face of cold hard statistics.
>>
>>78974902
>>78975163
kek
>>
>>78975400
My justification would be the lack of culture. The culture the blacks had was completely destroyed over the generations of slavery, and nobody taught them how to be successful as free people in a modern society.
Asians, on the other hand, have a culture that values education a lot, this is why they are so successful in western countries
>>
>>78975163
actually the USA has higher social mobility than most European nations.

You seem to think the primary cause of poor black economic and educational and criminal outcomes are due to slavery , but if that were true we would expect steadily improving black outcomes over time.

What actually happened is that black crime, birth outside of wedlock, educational achievement all decreased after welfare reforms and "the big society" were implemented.

the more direct thing to blame for the poor outcomes of blacks in society is that, not slavery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePCt9OQlleU
>>
>>78974136
this post followed by this post >>78974792 is the epitome of american stupidity
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-31-23h02m42s820.png (305KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-31-23h02m42s820.png
305KB, 1280x720px
>muslim anons
there are no real mudslimes on 4chan
>>
>>78975543
>but if that were true we would expect steadily improving black outcomes over time.
I would argue this is happening, although very slowly
>>
File: imdajokahbaby.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
imdajokahbaby.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>78973558
Remember that I'm on a Haitian sheep-shearing board and take it as """banter"""".
>>
>>78975510
Sure, that seems like an appealing theory, but it's not like black americans and white americans live in segregated societies, separated by geography or language. The culture we consume is the same, the availability is the same. The biggest difference comes down to what we choose. What radio station we listen to, what tv shows and movies we watch. You can only "nurture" so much in a person you have to eventually ascribe some of it to inherent nature.
>>
>>78973558
Just man up and pray to Allah SWT to bless everyone with kind hearts and bounty.
>>
>>78975830
Really? I am not american, but it seems to me like African-American mostly consume what we would call "Ganster Culture", so i would argue there are distinct cultural differences between white and black america
>>
>>78975664
when I say steadily, what I mean I should have said is monotonically, or non-decreasing.

the fact that outcomes for blacks became significantly worse since liberal welfare reforms vs before shows that it is a more direct reason for the poor outcomes of blacks in America than slavery.
>>
>>78975510
It wasn't slavery that destroyed their culture.

if it was slavery that destroyed their culture, there is no reason why black culture would be more conducive to success in the 50s than in the 80s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePCt9OQlleU
>>
>>78975879

Then I would pose the question to you how you think a person "consumes" culture. It's not that there aren't differences between "white culture" and "black culture" but that there is no barrier preventing someone from choosing to immerse themselves in either, aside from a purely self selective desire to fit in with one's own kind.
>>
>>78976001
>>78976074
Can you please provide some statistical evidence for the decline of black success?
>>
>>78976093
Well, I think one of important factors is that people like to consume culture that reminds them of themselves and their own lives.
So maybe blacks feel disconnected from mainstream american culture and they see the gansta culture as more relevant to their lives
>>
>>78974801
yea but how do you respond to the intolerant muslims in our country, which is not small and backed by many opposing politicians?
>>
Who cares how you feel about it? You will be genocided in this century anyway.
>>
>>78973696
Chocolate-Licking, Cuckold Connoisseur-lookin, Muslim-fucking kraut
>>
>>78981372
s-stop it
>>
>>78973558
>how do you deal with the islam hate
By not dealing with it
>>
File: 1481648153999.jpg (10KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
1481648153999.jpg
10KB, 236x228px
>>78975780
Wow!
I've never met a muzzie in this country, or well, at all!
Hello!
>>
>>78975543
>after welfare reforms and "the big society" were implemented
don't forget the prospering black towns that were burnt to the ground by rioting racists in the 1920s
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.