[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become a member of the EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (40KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 852x480px
How does one become a member of the EU?
>>
Why didn't our parents notice the changing demographics of our countries before it was too late??
>>
>>78972088
Swear loyalty to Brussels and merkel. Then import a gorrilion mudslimes
>>
>>78972088
all other members have to agree to take you in
>>
>>78972088
Stamp your feet to get in then vote to leave for a laugh
>>
>>78972136
Countries are perfectly capable of importing those without EU help.
The UK opened their country to Commonwealth immigrants from Pakistan and similar places before they even joined the European Community.

Enoch Powell made his "rivers of blood" speech against the immigration that was happening in 1968 and Britain only joined the EU in 1973
>>
>>78972271
There was no EU in 1973 underage
>>
>>78972088
Each member state accepts your accession, you must also meet a range of requirements to show that your state can maintain a liberal democratic system.
>>
How do i do
>>
>>78972976
>you must also meet a range of requirements to show that your state can maintain a liberal democratic system.
except when you don't and you get in anyway because "well if we let them in it will go faster" only it doesn't.

Looking at you Romania.
>>
>>78973033
gib oil
>>
>>78973051
Why everybody only likes me because of my oil, i can be cute too
>>
>>78972455
You wanted to join EEC but based France kept you out
>>
>>78972128
By design.
B-but we were signing up for "le european project!"
>>
>>78973469
The EEC was very different to the EU.
>>
>>78973579
Neither EEC nor EU forces muslim migrants on member states, so i dont see how it is relevant to this discussion
>>
>>78972088
You need to meet some criteria relating to human rights, separation of powers, democratic process, etc.

Then your request is processed and there will be a custom plan for your country and maybe others to enter later at a given date.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.