[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

le saviours of white race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 840.jpg (321KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
840.jpg
321KB, 1000x667px
russia is going to rewrite its traditions of celebrating the knowledge day on 1 september and change the laws so our Muslim overlords could celebrate their holiday without pupils and students bothering them

>The Russian Liberal Democratic Party has drafted a bill that, if passed, would allow municipal authorities to postpone the start of the school year by a month. The initiative resulted from the start of classes coinciding with a major Muslim holiday.
>One of the main sponsors of the motion, MP Vadim Dengin, said in comments with Parlamentskaya Gazeta that the current draft of the document municipal legislative assemblies to move the first day of the school year from September 1 to October 1

https://www.rt.com/politics/401423-nationalists-seek-school-year-postponement/
>>
>>78966340
Sounds like a great initiative for unity.
>>
File: Russia white 1415615093529.jpg (53KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Russia white 1415615093529.jpg
53KB, 604x453px
>savior of the white race
>>
>>78966340
>russian
>white
>>
>>78966340
And then someone will brainwash a muslim to make a terrorist attack on a Russian street and ruin it for every muslim living there. I kinda feel bad for them.
>>
>>78966340
Allah1 вeлик!
>>
File: fb5.png (896KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
fb5.png
896KB, 1305x892px
>>78966340
>>
>>78966774
the op would be exactly the opposite of that you dumb vatnik imbecile
>>
>>78966340
Leave Caucasus and Central Asia alone you wh*Te subhuman
>>
>>78966900
>Leave Caucasus and Central Asia alone
they don't want independence especially now. half of uzbekistan abd tadjikistan populations work in russia
>>
>>78966340
We aren't whites
>>
>>78966980
>they don't want independence
>>
>>78968277
they actually don't. i doubt even most chechens would like to see their republic becomes independent, let alone the rest of them
>>
>>78968139
i know. that's why /pol/tards seem especially ridiculous when they are pushing this meme
>>
>>78966340
Innshallah my white brothers!
>>
The only white countries are Poland, Belarus and the baltics
>>
>>78969048
This.
>>
>>78969094
poles are kikes and gypsies therefore not white

belarussians are poles and russians therefore not white

baltics are so fucking irrelevant they achieved even less than slavs therefore not white

the only white countries are Denmark, Luxemburg, Liechstein, Switzerland and New Zealand as well as San Escobar
>>
>>78966499
There's nothing wrong with this picture
>>
>>78966340
>russia
>wh*te
>>
Literally where does /pol/ get this "savior of the the white race" meme from?

Russia is only ~144 million people, and there's lots of Asians, Jews, and Muslim people from the Caucus living there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.