[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you prefer as the #1 superpower?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 31

File: flags.jpg (110KB, 1480x832px) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
110KB, 1480x832px
Which one do you prefer as the #1 superpower?
>>
America. China is a shithole, no one will look up to them as World leader.
>>
this isn't up to opinion, america is the only global military superpower
>>
China. America is a shithole, no one will look up to them as World leader.
>>
None, both are shitholes. If I were for me I would kill every last american and chinese.
>>
>>
>>78965957
>If I were for me

good to know.
>>
>>78965949
China can nuke you back to psinting sticks
>>
I'd rather myself prefer the country that isn't a one party dictatorship that tries to illegally occupy neighboring countries' territory.
>>
America of course what a question!

America is a Western nation like us, so they are very similar to us and they are a bro.

China is a fucking shithole and an enemy.
>>
>>78965965
>t. kevin zhang
>>
>>78965962
it*
Sorry, my bad.
>>
Seriously, China has no free speech at all.
>>
I'd prefer neither, but China is definitely the lesser of 2 evils. At least the Chinese are rational.
>>
Also China doesn't export degeneracy and Jews like amerikkkan't
>>
>>78965932
I'd prefer Japan.
>>
Outside of tourist areas, China looks like Eastern Europe at best, Africa at worst.
>>
>>78966058
Outside of a couple big cities America looks like Democratic Republic of Congo
>>
>>78966087
вaщeт нaoбopoт, тyпицa
>>
>>78965932
I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords
>>
I hope it's China. I'm tired of America having to be involved in world affairs. Even if stepping back puts us in a recession, it's preferable to being held hostage by foreign interests.
>>
>>78966152
Isolationism has been dead since WWII, man.
>>
>>78965932
heil Xi Jinping
>>
Why does America keeps warmongering with Russia, but ignores China?
>>
>>78965932
the world wars were the greatest mistakes ever
they threw the great empires of europe to their knees.
uk would be a better superpower
>>
>>78966087
Wrong, it's the big cities in America that look like Congo.
>>
>>78966167
Maybe it's time to bring it back. Even in our supposedly 'global' world, less than 9% of the US's GDP is from foreign trade, and most of that 9% is with Canada and Mexico.
>>
>>78966188
>uk would be a better superpower

This is an intentional joke, right?
>>
>>78966167
^This. It's completely unfeasible today, although the occasional crank like Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul comes along from time to time to advocate it.
>>
>>78966179
Huh? We have China pretty well surrounded with allies and military installations,
>>
China is such a boring country. Russia will always be USA's traditional rivals.
>>
>>78966253
I mean, American media and politicians constantly demonizes Russia, but we never hear anything China. They are ignored most of the time
>>
Americans have some semblance of morality
>>
>>78966300
>media
>>
>>78966265
240 years as a country and they were our rival for only 45 of them.
>>
Why would any western european want a country that's as close to the antithesis of western ideals and is an actual contender for world superpower over a country that was literally formed from a collective of european people to hold the majority of european ideals to a new, higher standard?
>>
>>78966300
CIA sponsors tibet and hongkong seperatists
>>
>>78966368
You have to go back, Zhang.
>>
>>78966368
Is this 1965? CIA ops in Tibet completely ended in the early 70s.
>>
None. Brazil will be the new superpower, just wait and see.
>>
>>78965932
China. They pretend to be communists, which gives some hope for them in the future. They are also less imperialistic than am*ricans.
>>
>>78966366
Underage leftists with grass-is-greener syndrome.
>>
>>78965972
Not 2025 yet mate
>>
>>78966408
Direct military intervention ended but semi-covert funding through think tanks are still present
>>
>>78965932
CHINESE KNOW 1 THING
>>
Anyone from Europe, North America and Australia who choose China is either a troll, an anti-West extremist far left moron or an immigrant.
>>
>>78966464
Wasn't France the first Western country to recognize the PRC?
>>
>>78966464
I wouldn't want China as the single superpower, but a stronger China that can stand up to America might be in European interest
>>
>>78966501
French politics have changed a lot since ww2
>>
>>78966501
That was because De Gaulle was a contrarian idiot who just wanted to annoy the US and Britain as much as humanly possible to prove he wasn't our puppet, even if it made no geopolitical sense.
>>
>>78966431
>They are also less imperialistic than am*ricans.
You're kidding right? Unless we're going by some weird bs definition of "imperialism".
>>
>>78965977

>apologizes to a countryman that he has just openly wished to kill

The eternally nonwhite Argentinian cuckoldry, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>78966501
De Gaulle was one man, but he was very charismatic and had a huge aura. Still De Gaulle loved America.

>>78966510
Everytime it's a German who makes this kind of comments...
>>
>>78965932
China. fuck am*rica
>>
>>78966634
There's a pretty good chance he's from East Germany and as everyone knows, they still have massive Stockholm syndrome and anti-US, pro-Russia beliefs are widespread there.
>>
>>78966689
I don't think so, many Germans are butthurt towards Americans for some reasons.
>>
>>78966265
Russia and America were never rivals. Russia and Europe are.
>>
>>78966689
my post had nothing to do with Russia
>>
It's time for regressive lardistanis to take the backseat
>>
>>78966720
>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, condescending people?
>>
>>78966689
IDK, I never met a German who wasn't an absolutely passive, consensus social democrat.
>>
>>78966724
this. the USSR was america's rival. current russia is a joke and is weak as hell. russian military is basically on the level of turkey nowadays if we don't consider nukes and turkey's nato membership
>>
>>78966779
We are grateful, and we see Americans as friends.
But as your friend, it is our duty to critizise when you do something wrong. And sadly, there has been quiet a lot of wrongdoing in American part lately.
>>
Fuck China

Obviously USA
>>
I don't remember who said it, but the US will never lose its superpower status so long as we can afford to pay the best wages for scientists and engineers.
>>
File: brazil poison.png (283KB, 752x1019px) Image search: [Google]
brazil poison.png
283KB, 752x1019px
>>78966416
this
China and my country are doomed... Brazil will poison us all
>>
>>78965932
China, because at least they aren't hellbent on spreading their military all around the world and terrorising third world nations, like how America operates.
>>
I just hope that EU will ally themselves with China.
>>
>>78966569
Have a look at the number of military bases the USA has, and where they are located. Now compare this with China.
>>
Why would any nation other than China want China as number 1? China has clearly shown their only desire is for betterment of their own countries. Any remotely philanthropic contributions to nation's like Africa is for bettering relationships with them solely so they can own land there to grow food.

America at least has alliances like NATO and ANZUS that aren't directly beneficial to the US itself but for like minded nation's.
>>
>>78966569
When's the last time China has invaded or bombed foreign countries? And how about America?
>>
>>78965932
murrica obviously
>>
>>78967469
I'm an Anglo-Australian, now how about you face the fact that your nation is first and foremost an international warmonger with no business in the South China Sea.
Your cancerous nation taking aggressive internation military action eventually means our stupid fucking government deploying our military as well, which is exactly what we shouldn't be getting involved in.
>>
>>78967546
>I'm an Anglo-Australian
Uh huh. Sure thing, Chang.
>>
>>78967523
>When's the last time China has invaded or bombed foreign countries?

Please read up on what they've been doing along the Indian border for almost 60 years. Also read up on how they funded Maoist guerrillas in India.
>>
>>78967546
>I'm an Anglo-Australian
>caring about the South China Sea
Yeah right Chang. South China Sea belongs to the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia and Thailand. Not China.
>>
>>78966265

Lolno, Russia physically unable be a rival of the USA anymore. USSR could've been and was one, at the peak of its power it had similar size of economy, military, industrial and scientific capability, political and cultural influence. While modern Russia is a joke, it's incomparably weaker even than European countries like France or UK let alone America.
>>
>>78967521
Mate, are you honestly trying to suggest the US doesn't have their interests above those of other nations? Their bankers fucked the world economy, their corporations and intelligence sectors have a lengthy history of destabilising nations and governments for sheer self interest driven profits, and their government has been primarily responsible for the conflict in the middle east over the past few decades.

What has China done in this time? Provided cheap labour for the rest of the world.
>>
>>78965932
China is a shithole and the US is a joke these days. Might have to be Russia.
>>
>implying Russia doesn't already occupy that position
>>
>>78967632
>and their government has been primarily responsible for the conflict in the middle east over the past few decades.
yeah our bad trying to fix the clusterfuck caused by Sykes-Picot.

the MENA region's borders are so absolutely fucked that nothing short of an old fashioned regional war (all foreign powers hands off) would settle national differences and correct the borders. you know, the same sort of wars that Europe did on its own from 1300-1870
>>
>>78967681
Holy shit a smart American!
>>
>>78967681
caused by your invasion to iraq
>>
>>78967593
No, it belongs to China. America has done nothing but try to undermine the region while China defends their own backyard.
You clearly have no understanding if the region.

>>78967681
Epic. Simply epic.
Your country is a cancerous growth.
>>
>>78967681
>trying to fix
lmao. I bet you think everytime a US soldier dies it's because he was defending freedom too.
>>
>>78967681
Britain caused a lot of these problems with the post-WWI borders and enabling Wahabism by their alliance with the Arabs to defeat the Ottoman Empire. The Mossadeq coup in Iran was also mostly their fault due to London's greediness over oil profits.
>>
>>78967709
yes, the war didn't succeed in stabilizing Iraq, because it would have required a permanent occupation force. we attempted to train the Iraqi army and police but the moment we left, the country fell apart again

the only stability Iraq will ever get is if the southern shiite section of the country splits off and has its own national determination separate from the sunnis

>>78967745
as if you know anything about the war, bogan
>>
>>78965932
>china vs usa

It's like choosing between a chair with sharp spikes and a chair with erect dicks.
>>
>>78967681
The destabilization in the Middle East is a feature, not a bug. We're not trying to fix anything.

That being said, Russia is the one responsible for the refugee crisis. They bombed areas with lots of civlians to dislocate them and tie Turkey up with a humanitarian criss so it wouldn't intervene on the side of anti-Assad rebels.

/int/ needs to read more books on geopolitics and watch less cable news (CNN and RT are both equally bullshit)
>>
>>78967768
>guys we're here with purely good intentions with no vested interests of our own and also to defend freedom and also to fix everything oorah
>>
>>78967717
>defends their own backyard.
>You clearly have no understanding if the region.

Look at this map you fucking retard Wu. The red line is the Chinese claim. Tell me that's fair, with a straight face.

It would be like NZ claiming all of Australia's northern and eastern coast extending from Brisbane to Darwin.
>>
>>78967768
>he only stability Iraq will ever get is if the southern shiite section of the country splits off and has its own national determination separate from the sunnis
Unfortunately all that happens in this case is the Shiite part of Iraq gets taken over by Iran.
>>
>>78967793
isn't the chair with dicks an obvious choice? :3

it means usa btw
>>
>>78965932
Neither
>>
U.S.A.

I legit think that any coutry with more then 500m should br nuked
>>
>>78967794
>That being said, Russia is the one responsible for the refugee crisis
The Syrian portion of it, maybe. The African """"migrants"""" are because Sarkozy wanted Gaddafi dead and used NATO to kill him. Gaddafi was the only thing standing between hordes of migrants and Europe, much like Mexico detains about 90% of the illegal immigrants coming from South America to the USA. If Mexico just let all of the South American trash over their border and into ours, we'd be even more fucked than we are.
>>
>>78967768
dude you literally created isis by that invasion

and i can only feel bad for a lot of their fighters because i understand why they join it, if your country were ravaged thrice you would likely jump to any chance to revenge too

all the killed by isis are also on the american conscience
>>
File: you're pidor.jpg (88KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
you're pidor.jpg
88KB, 960x644px
>>78967835
>isn't the chair with dicks an obvious choice? :3

Don't judge others by yourself.
>>
>>78967885
it's like saying we're created Taliban and Al-Qaeda by Afghanistan invasion
>>
>>78967902
that's rood!

also not very tolerant
>>
>>78965932
USA, no question. They might be shit but at least we know what to expect from them. The Chinese are morally corrupt and might turn very nasty once they're on top
>>
>>78967865
It's dumb anyway. The US regularly pulls in roughly a million *legal* immigrants every year, to say nothing of illegals. The notion that the EU, a bloc with a larger population than the US, can't somehow cope with the influx of refugees similar in size to the US's yearly immigration quotas is either indicative of how incompetent European politicians are or indicative of how broken the EU is.

I can't decide which desu.
>>
>>78965932
>>
>>78967865
Libya was going to go to pieces eventually anyway just like Yugoslavia post-Tito.
>>
>>78967885
>dude you literally created isis by that invasion
Not quite. We created ISIS by pulling out. The last American troop left Iraq in December 2011 and by April 2013 ISIS was organizing.

It's like Vietnam again, where we can't finish the job at all
>>
>>78967918

in a sense we did, it is a bit different though because usa sponsored them and also because unlike isis mujaheddin achieved their goal of getting the free afghanistan
>>
>>78967960
You created ISIS by supporting islamists in Afghanistan in the 80s.
>>
>>78967941
>It's dumb anyway. The US regularly pulls in roughly a million *legal* immigrants every year

usa is hard to move there legally, you either win the green card lottery (1/100 at best) or you marry somebody from there or you go there to study or, which is very rare, you get a job there

furthermore, it's hard to even get a *touristic* visa there
>>
>>78967941
>The notion that the EU, a bloc with a larger population than the US, can't somehow cope with the influx of refugees similar in size to the US's yearly immigration quotas is either indicative of how incompetent European politicians are or indicative of how broken the EU is.
The EU is a bloc but they're more willing to throw individual members under the bus, especially Italy and Greece. Migrants land on their shores (thanks to human rights NGOs that sail boats scooping all of the drowning migrants up) and stay in Italian and Greek camps, completely overwhelming their local services. Refugees are supposed to be assigned equally to EU member states but the refugees just up and leave on a quest to Germany, Britain, and Sweden and trampled on every country between them.

It was extremely disorganized
>>
>>78966888
As usual, Stonies are best Baltbros.
>>
>>78967985
But ISIS was spawned from this group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jama%27at_al-Tawhid_wal-Jihad

which was founded in 1999
>>
>>78968027
Public pressure was high too, the same public pressure that elected him.
>>
>>78968014
That's the thing though. Processing more than a million people in a year is routine for us, but it somehow completely paralyzed the EU. Hell, even illegals integrate better into US society than the refugees have in European societies.

This should literally not be a problem for the EU.
>>
>>78968044
>Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was a Jordanian Jihadist who traveled to Afghanistan to fight in the Soviet-Afghan War, but arrived after the departure of the Soviet troops and soon returned to his homeland. He eventually returned to Afghanistan, where he ran an Islamic militant training camp near Herat.

Without your support, there probably would have been no al-qaeda and taliban and so the rise of radical islam.
>>
>>78968099
Then why don't you take in the African and ME hordes if they are no problem to you?
>>
>>78968099
i strongly doubt you get 1mln legal migrants per year unless you count tourists
>>
>>78968168
1) They can't get over here

2) Why should we? Did European countries take in large numbers of Haitian refugees when that country was in crisis back in the 80s? Are Europeans taking in people fleeing from Central and South America.

>>78968195
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

1,051,031 people received permanent resident status in 2015 alone. That's not tourism or student visas, nor is it temporary work visas.
>>
>>78968099
>Hell, even illegals integrate better into US society

What about black people? They have been part of US for hundreds of years and yet you have crime ridden ghettos that put European "ghettos" to shame.
>>
>>78968260
>2) Why should we?

Because you are being so high and mighty about how Europe should integrate them. Europe isn't America, why the fuck should we become an immigrant nations?
>>
>>78968260
considering that the green card lottery gives but 50000 residence permits per year it's likely illegals somehow legalizing or recent latin american migrants bringing in their relatives or something
>>
>>78968296
I'm not saying anything about letting them settle in Europe, you mong. I said that the EU should be able to process 1 mln migrants without any trouble. Instead the narrative has been, "Wahhh, there's too many. We can't process them all properly."

>>78968336
Sure why not, but the point is, we still process more than a million new residents into the US every year. That's normal for us.
>>
>>78965932
I prefer destruction of both
>tfw usa and china will balkanize in your lifetime
>>
>>78967574
That's two examples. I think the US have a bit more than that.
>>
>>78968358
>I said that the EU should be able to process 1 mln migrants without any trouble. Instead the narrative has been, "Wahhh, there's too many. We can't process them all properly."

Like I said, Europe isn't America. We aren't immigrant nations. Comparing American immigration to European integration is dishonest..
>>
>>78968394
The US definitely will not balkanize in your lifetime. From a geopolitical standpoint, the country naturally unifies around the Greater Mississippi River system, so until that's gone, there's always going to be some sort of unified polity controlling the mainland United States.

Try back in like 500 years.
>>
>>78968476
>The US definitely will not balkanize in your lifetime

We didn't during the Civil War, the Depression, or the chaos of the 1960s. All those we made it through intact.
>>
>>78968512
>Civil war
You never was UNITED before this point
>Depression
it's economic crisis not political
>the chaos of the 1960
lul americans believe this
>>
Now China, they usually collapse into a civil war every 90 years or so. Give it time, it'll come around again.
>>
>>78968543
>You never was UNITED before this point
Is this some kind of Advanced Russian Bait? We had multiple crises involving the status of the states prior to the Civil War, and all of them were quickly decided in favor of the nation, not the states.

If you think we weren't actually united prior to the Civil War, you should read up on how we dumped the Articles of Confederation in favor of the current Constitution in the 1790s, or how we handled the Nullification Crisis in the 1830s.

The idea that the US literally was a bunch of sovereign states prior to the Civil War is Neoconfederate Bad History.
>>
>>78968612
You could have just hidden and ignored his post as I did, no need to write an entire essay refuting him.
>>
>>78965932
I like the way that china is very efficient and rapidly developing. They catch on automation very fast. And they ivest a lot in industries which is good for me. Still can't consider them as world leader though.
>>
the USA, we already know them
any person on earth can become american but barely any foreginer can become chinese
>>
>>78967950
Dictatorships in the end are not a stable, sustainable form of government and all of them fall eventually.
>>
>>78965965
>China can nuke you back to psinting sticks
They actually don't have a lot of nukes
>>
>>78965999
>Also China doesn't export degeneracy and Jews like amerikkkan't
Ask their neighbors. They are the Jews of Asia and their people are degenerates.
>>
>>78969268
Their nuclear readiness is also very slow and has to go through multiple layers of command/bureaucracy because the CCP is worried about the chance of a rogue army officer getting ahold of a nuclear missile. Their missiles are stored unfueled with no warhead mounted on them, it's estimated that it would take 30 minutes to launch a missile. That's 1960s response times.
>>
>>78966192
>Wrong, it's the big cities in America that look like Congo.
Even then it's only some cities and the population looks African anyways. Currently Houston actually resembles Venice.
>>
>>78966253
>Huh? We have China pretty well surrounded with allies and military installations,
Not really but enough of their neighbors hate them so it probably feels that way.
>>
>>78969391
>Currently Houston actually resembles Venice

kek
>>
>>78966720
One German poster is a muh-heritage tier Russian diaspora that jerks it to Russia Strongly while living in Munich because his parents fled the shithole.
>>
>>78969478
Yeh they own a restaurant or something and he's never actually lived in Russia but like all diaspora has a delusional level of patriotism.
>>
>>78967219
cash not withstanding, most scientists and engineers would rather live in california anyway. no amount of money can buy year-round sunshine.
>>
>>78969728
As soon as the USSR collapsed, their educated people mostly all emigrated. Because who wants to live in Russia if they have a choice?
>>
I think I heard somewhere that China gives about 0.4% of their total GDP to global charity causes each year compared to the billions that the US and Europe spend on feeding starving African people and things lit that.
>>
Definitely the land of obesity. I wish China was bombed to hell.
>>
>>78965932
China. Americans are assholes and arrogant faggots.
>>
>>78965932
China has a stable government you can make deals with that last a long time
USA has an absolutely moronic voting base that will switch from one extreme to the other with every election and throw all agreements overboard when they feel like it

In conclusion they are both shit. China is a neutral shit, USA is a moronic shit and Russia is an evil West-hating shit.
There are no good great powers in this world.
>>
File: trash.jpg (97KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
97KB, 1000x726px
>>78972642
>USA has an absolutely moronic voting base that will switch from one extreme to the other with every election
>>
And if he thinks China has any long term stability, LOLno. Their internal politics have been pretty tranquil since the 90s but that's only 20-25 years and the entire 150 years before that was full of nonstop chaos, civil wars, foreign interventions, and revolutions.
>>
>>78972778
I was going to say. Most of the treaties we have with Europe date back to the 1950s, changes in the party occupying the White House have never affected any of this.
>>
>>78966807
Yeah, Turkey actually has a higher per capita GDP than Russia.
>>
>>78972991
If anything, /pol/tards were upset that Trump didn't rip up every US defense and economic agreement we've had in place for decades and...I dunno what they expected...that he'd nuke Israel or something? I dunno.
>>
>>78973403
I think they thought he was going to return us to 19th century isolationism or something.
>>
File: staymad.png (291KB, 602x361px) Image search: [Google]
staymad.png
291KB, 602x361px
>>78966224
>Implying this isn't the best thing that happened to the world, especially india
have fun with your wagonwhell stuck to whitened poo with curry sprinkled on top that lays on grass
>>
>>78972917
Wasn't the Cultural Revolution the last major chaotic event to hit China?
>>
File: Your flag.png (24KB, 779x551px) Image search: [Google]
Your flag.png
24KB, 779x551px
>>78967574
>border conflicts and funding proxy guerillas is the same as invading countries and staging coups

>dumbshit.jpg
>>
>>78973882
>>78973625
Remove that proxy, Xiang.
>>
>>78973882
>border conflicts and funding proxy guerillas is the same as invading countries
Didn't China kind of invade Tibet or something? In fact the border disputes with India started because of that, the British had left Tibet as a buffer zone between China and British India.
>>
File: 15042716762291187435832.jpg (4MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
15042716762291187435832.jpg
4MB, 2976x3968px
>>78973934
>>
>>78974015
We're talking about recent history, ie. 10-20 years.
>>
File: 91aa5181fe062f9ae826ec3dff9a.jpg (161KB, 867x688px) Image search: [Google]
91aa5181fe062f9ae826ec3dff9a.jpg
161KB, 867x688px
Hmmm...
>>
>>78973214
And Russia has higher GDP per capita than China. It really doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: 20150629_Gay_Marriage_Fo.jpg (74KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
20150629_Gay_Marriage_Fo.jpg
74KB, 960x684px
>>78974122
>criticize us for being fags and recognizing 3rd gender
>live in a country where fag marriage is legal and Libs riot in the streets.
>>
>>78973760
I would say it was the democracy protests in 1989.
>>
>>78974255
It's not legal in my state.
>>
>>78974300
>but not muh state.
Shut up, your major economics centers are run by the left that riot and actively promote BLM and gibs.
Look at california
>>
File: nintchdbpict000286915633.jpg (33KB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000286915633.jpg
33KB, 406x304px
>>78969413
>not really
You pig ignorant sack of shit. America has China surrounded with some 400 military installations.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/the-coming-war-on-china-john-pilger-asks-is-beijing-really-the-enemy/news-story/e41a48c5738926be5c4568c2087d36e3
>>
File: g98b97878787878.png (77KB, 676x747px) Image search: [Google]
g98b97878787878.png
77KB, 676x747px
Hmmm...
>>
>>78974401
Yes and all of the cunts in Asia asked us to put bases there because none of them trust Beijing as far as they can throw them.
>>
File: un-police-reported-rape.jpg (372KB, 1109x568px) Image search: [Google]
un-police-reported-rape.jpg
372KB, 1109x568px
>>78974406
>his country has a similar rape rate as sweden
>>
>>78974406
sexual emergency isn't taken lightly in europe
>>
Chinese government system doesn't work more.
The system will collapse from their inside in 2025-30.
>>
>>78975180
That's what I told him. They've enjoyed comparative peace and internal stability since the 90s but in the greater scheme of things that's a very small amount of time.
>>
>>78965932
I've seen enough of a America super power. I wouldn't mind letting china try it for a few years to see what it is like.
>>
>>78976177
Of course you would, Jiang.
>>
>>78976186
Don't be jelly burger, you guys are the ones driving us to Europe and china with Nafta negotiations. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>78972327
most of those "charities" are scams or end up doing more harm than good.
>>
>>78965932
China. They don't seem to be interested in aggressively expanding outside of the South China Sea. They also don't want to act as the "world police" and aren't bombing anybody.

>but Chinas is a bad place to live
Not my problem.
>>
ITT: Chink diaspora and proxy CCP bots have a chimpout
>>
>>78976853
Dude, is it so hard to imagine that the rest of the world doesn't actually like you guys as much as you think they do?
>>
>>78976791
>China. They don't seem to be interested in aggressively expanding outside of the South China Sea
And if only we let them have the SCS they won't ask for anymore land just as Hitler only wanted Czechoslovakia, amirite?
>>
>>78976917

>>78966464
I think this poster said it the best.
>>
>>78965932
Neither except when the whole China is like Hong Kong, then China can be a likable superpower
>>
>>78977005

This is exactly the reason why people don't like you. The fact that you can't stomach idea that there are legitimate criticisms that can be leveled against America. You choose to be dismissive and say all those that don't like you are either x, y, z.

I'm your hat and I've had enough of your bullshit. Yeah I know America is big and diverse lots of different opinions, but your governments foreign policy is legitimately shit.
>>
>>78977246
And no I'm neither far left, an immigrant, anti west or a troll. I've just had enough of americas shit and I'm supposed to be your friend.
>>
instead of the bipolar world ending in 1991 it would have been interesting to have seen the emergence of a tripolar system. Instead of USA and USSR being the two superpowers we could have had USA, USSR and China or USA, USSR and France. Instead of a 4 words systems:
1st world = USA and allies
2nd world = USSR and allies
3rd world = non-aligned
4th world = Stateless people
we could have had a 5 world system:
1st world = USA and allies
2nd world = USSR and allies
3rd world = France or China and allies
4th world = nonaligned
5th world = stateless peoples

naturally i'd have preferred France over China because France could have preserved traditional, European society in the West over neoliberal American society. Ironically the Warsaw pact came close but was too marxist-leninist for it's own good.
>>
>>78977246
>The fact that you can't stomach idea that there are legitimate criticisms that can be leveled against America
There are. We're one of the only countries stupid enough to have birthright citizenship. There, I gave a critique.
>>
File: 1.png (210KB, 847x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
210KB, 847x1656px
>>78976967
China has a millennial history of keeping to themselves.

Pic is you.
>>
>>78967654
t. Bruce Ivanov
>>
>>78977531
>muh indios
I don't really care.
>internal bussiness
not of your concern
>overseas activities
Fair.
>>
>>78965975
Thanks France, you've been our bro since the war of 1812
>>
>>78977531
>China has a millennial history of keeping to themselves
My family came here from Vietnam, I certainly wouldn't say China has kept their hands to themselves as far as that was concerned.
>>
>>78965932
I'd pick China because they aren't moralfagging hypocrites like Americans
That said I don't hate America itself, but I think their foreign policy and superiority complex is absolute cancer
>>
>>78977970
Yeah, well, half of Mexico was stolen by America if that is what you want to play.
>>
>>78978006
>half of Mexico
You know that approximately 2% of Mexico's entire population in 1848 lived north of the Rio Grande.
>>
>>78977970
Viet diaspora much?
>>
File: Mexican-American war Bingo.png (252KB, 1145x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican-American war Bingo.png
252KB, 1145x1288px
>>78978092
So? The land was still ours, recognized by your own government for decades as well.

But, look, I'm not going to argue this.
>>
>>78978092
Why do you bring up population when it's about territory
>>
>>78978141
I wasn't born there but my relatives fled in 1975 and yes anyone who thinks China isn't a grasping imperialist power is even stupider than they look, in fact they attacked Vietnam a few years after 75.

Back in imperial times, they kept neighboring states as their vassals and you can be damn sure they want to do it again and would do it again if the US didn't have China ringed with military bases.
>>
>>78978398
We know.
>>
China, of course.
>>
>>78978151
Don't start wars you can't win next time.
>>
>>78978766
It reminds me of Bolivia still crying and whining that they lost their coastline to Chile back 130 years ago. Yes, the times were different then and right of conquest was accepted in war. You can't apply the moral standards of today to the 19th century.
>>
My vote goes to France
>>
>>78979032
World Emperor Macron when?
>>
File: 126810-004-885AA059.jpg (260KB, 464x643px) Image search: [Google]
126810-004-885AA059.jpg
260KB, 464x643px
>>78978151
>Mexico has absolutely nothing to do with New Spain
Este mapa muestra que Cuba y otras islas del Caribe formaban parte de la Nueva España. ¿Alguien piensa que deberían ser parte de México? Por supuesto que no, eso es tonto.

Yo podría usar este mismo razonamiento para argumentar que Paraguay debería ser anexionado a la Argentina.
>>
>>78979025
>>78979541
Man, let it go, this has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>78979025
Aren't you still butthurt over some kind of islands or something?
>>
>>78965932
well, china sucks in a lot of things and usa is a western country and a "good ally" so usa is the best option for any anon here
>china doesn't like 4chan
>>
>>78979626
I don't care about the Falklands, it's just a ruse our corrupt politicians use to draw retards attention away from their theft of public money. Not like there's a chance in hell of us ever conquering them in a war with our military's 100 USD budget.

Seriously, the only reason anyone even joins the army here is because they have nothing better to do or they want to become a bodyguard.
>>
China obviously
>>
>>78969047
i never understood this. abundant cheap labor is their strong point. why automate when you can run a sweatshop?
>>
Israel
>>
REMOVE DIMSUM
>>
>>78965932
Luxembourg
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>78966192
Clearly you have never been to some rural areas in the Deep South, then again if you did we would pull you off that stupid moped and have a horse ass fuck you fagio!
>>
States
>>
>>78966689
whats wrong with his posts?
are you offended by his post that you need to resort to ad hominems and namecalling?
pretty sad 2bh
>>
>>78978300
That was for an extremely short amount of time.
It's America's land.
>>
CHINA#1
H
I
N
A
#
>>
AMERICA. One day in my childhood I bought a fucking good toy and a regard chinese descendent broken it since this day I hate chinese and China I wish America destroy China
>>
>>78965932
I'd prefer Chimerica.
>>
>>78965932
both are terrible. but China is even worse. it's just cancer.
>>
>>78977531

>china never attacked Japan
>China didn't have border disputes with Russia WHILE THEY WERE ALLIES

Wew
>>
>fucking CHINKS as a superpower

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck. Id rather have some fucking central african meme republic as a superpower

USA all the way
>>
>>78966192
Yeah in 1980
>>
File: Portugal China.jpg (33KB, 965x450px) Image search: [Google]
Portugal China.jpg
33KB, 965x450px
China. America disgusts me, I'd rather my country turn into European Macau then stay "allied" to those fat pieces of shit
>>
>>78990251
When did China attack Japan?

Russia/China were only allies 1949-1958, and that was not official.
>>
>>78990251

china has never attacked japan. china has send troops to defend korea from japan twice i think.
>>
>>78965932
china will go much further and make projects of a magnitude never seen before. they already do... they have a space station for themselves, the biggest dam, they invested more in nuclear wind and solar energy than every other country the last 100 years. they made the largest radio telescope.
china is tyrannical and their people are ants, they will benefit humanity much more than ameriniggers which have basically become a net negative after ruining half the planet with their bs wars and the only thing they did was fake a moon landing

> inb4 chin chon pin pang
>>
File: 1504148128604.jpg (97KB, 600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1504148128604.jpg
97KB, 600x1083px
>>78992096
>to defend korea from japan
you mean the first sino-japanese war?
>>
>>78992807
that one and one during the ming dynasty i think
>>
>>78991934
>When did China attack Japan?
it depends on whether to include the mongol empire and goryeo in china's history or not
>>
>>78965932
>choosing anything except for NAM
>>
>>78993664
I just realised that's a Chinese flag and not a Soviet one and this isn't a Cold War thread.
>>
>>78965932
America.

China is all the bad stuff of communism plus all the bad stuff of capitalism.
>>
File: 1502826066154.png (492KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502826066154.png
492KB, 1350x620px
>>78966619
>politeness = cuckoldry
do americans really believe this?
this would explain a lot of violent retardation
>>
>>78966167
Not WWI?
>>
>>78966779
As someone who's been forcefully demilitarized, they don't have to get their hands dirty, so they feel morally superior to the US.
>>
File: 3gl5QOi.jpg (439KB, 1919x1279px) Image search: [Google]
3gl5QOi.jpg
439KB, 1919x1279px
>>78965932
USA
>>
>>78994486
That's clearly Dutch
>>
>>78966826
You're not a friend, you're a servant.

Your existence as a nation is merely tolerated, you don't get to have opinions or tell other nations what's right you subhuman kraut.
>>
>>78994542
a Greek telling a German he's a servant.

is it opposite day again?
>>
>>78992465
>thinking humanity will be benefited from Chinas mega projects
we wont, Zheng. Theyll enslave us all and make us work 18 hours a day to sustain Xin Jipings dinasty
>>
>>78965965
Go drown yourself you little self hating cuck.
>>
>>78965972
How many more minutes until you guys and Pakistan nuke each other?
>>
>>78965981
Too rational.
Calculating, cold.
I know you faggots like to think you're all cold and hard and shit but anybody who kills their baby because it isn't the more profitable gender, is pretty god damn cold.
>>
>>78966087
I wish we had gorillas and rain forest.
Outside of a few major cities, Russia looks like Chernobyl.
>>
>>78965941
Based Australian defending the anglosphere

>>78965950
Pathetic yurocuck slobbering on nonwhite cock
>>
>>78995155
that meme has been disproven. females were simply not registered at birth and turn up in statistics later.

>>https://news.ku.edu/2016/11/22/study-finds-chinas-missing-girls-theory-likely-far-overblown

sex selective abortions and giving up daughters for adoption however, are probably true.
>>
>>78965977
I don't want to see you posting again. You make us look bad you filthy brute
>>
>>78967824
>It would be like NZ claiming all of Australia's northern and eastern coast extending from Brisbane to Darwin
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>78965932
neither
>>
>>78965941
when we're finally liberated from the hands of the american imperialists, you'll be the first to hang
>>
>>78976791
I hear they're being aggressive towards the countries they border in the west like bhutan and india. fucking commies m8
>>
>>78996111
t. zhou
There will never be a cultural revolution in 'straya
>>
>>78996417
250k Fresh off the planes every year mate
that and anglos are already being outbred in cities.
it might not happen over night, but youll soon be chinas new spratly island one day
>>
>>78994486

>That flag
>That post
>>
>>78966510
I'm trying to think of a specific case where China could help Europe by going against the US... can you think of any examples?
>>
China. They will probably engage in less interventionism.
>>
>>78974300
yes, it is. the supreme court made it legal in all 50 states years ago.
>>
>>78997009
would you rather hegemony over interventionism?
>>
File: pau.png (691KB, 720x812px) Image search: [Google]
pau.png
691KB, 720x812px
Why would you support China when literally every single posting person on this board is at least as much a consumerist, postmodern firstworlder at heart as westerners are. Even full on hostiles like Russians.

They have no experience in global power projection, nor do they have the farthest reaching alliance framework in history. They can't keep trade routes open - what feeds you your iphones and cars and holidays. It's arguable if they are a trustworthy partner from a realist perspective, but they are definitely the enemies of human rights as the fundamental elements of the rule of law. That's not a nice world to export and doomed for failure always (when your pops aren't synthetic, ofc)

Plus, in a conflict that's likely to seriously damage America's hegemony, all of your neet urban asses would be toast first and pronto.
>>
Anyone who answered China needs to jump off a cliff ASAP
>>
>>78968358
>I said that the EU should be able to process 1 mln migrants without any trouble.
We should be taking 0 mln migrants, and start reimmigrate non-European either by throwing cash at them, or the point of the bayonet.
>>
>>78981683
The investment for automation is non negligible, and migrants workers from the countryside are far cheaper and easily replaceable. So you might believe that slave are better than robots, but China is shifting it's production towards more complex technology, and robots are simply far more precise, can be reprogrammed all you want, and are tireless than a dumb rice farmer with no education who barely know how to write his name.

>>78990251
Weren't you supposed to go on the side of Germany during WW1?
>>
>>78965932
China owns most of our debt it behooves China to support the US so they can capitalize on this and get money out of us. Long story short the collapse of the US would not be in Chinese interests
>>
File: 1503595103605.png (50KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1503595103605.png
50KB, 645x729px
>>78998385

>China owns most of our debt

Retarded burgermongrels with Infowars-tier worldview.
>>
>>78998442
I too am a retarded burger. pls enlighten me on american debt I only know how to eat and post anime
>>
>>78995295
What a load of shit. Who the fuck would just not register a baby in One Child China?
>>
>>78969391
I actually would not mind having a Venice in the United States.
Imagine a city where everything runs at the speed of gondolas. How fucking lax.
>>
File: 1422739698753.png (101KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1422739698753.png
101KB, 250x222px
>>78998666
haha anime I just finished eating too
>>
File: Xi Jinping Military Parade.png (3MB, 1919x810px) Image search: [Google]
Xi Jinping Military Parade.png
3MB, 1919x810px
>>78997009
Chinese non-interventionism is due to their capabilities, not their ethos. They haven't been capable of very much militarily outside of Asia; other than funding Maoist insurrectionists in Latin America, Africa, and elsewhere. The PLA is not able to operate as an expeditionary force like the US military. The Chinese military is mainly for defense, keeping potentially renegade territories like Xinjiang and Tibet from seceding, keeping employment numbers high, influencing the diplomatic decisions of weaker Asian countries, and pushing Chinese borders outward. As a result, China doesn't have any real military tension outside of Asia, but they do have hostility and territory disputes with nearly all of their neighbors.

Their focus on Asia, to the exclusion of all else, is changing though. The Chinese have recently surpassed the US as the #1 United Nations military peace-keeping contributor. They are also currently building aircraft carriers to help their power projection capabilities. Carriers are not a defensive weapon, since it's better to just use runways on your own territory (or even highways like Taiwan does). It's likely that Chinese interventionism will begin to increase outside of Asia as soon as they are actually capable of intervening in a big way.

I actually think that this is a good thing in some ways, especially if it allows the US to leave places that China has a greater interest in. For example, China has far more interest in preventing the Taliban from ruling Afghanistan, and keeping the oil flowing in the Middle East. The US gets most of its oil from North America, China from the middle east. The Taliban threaten to radicalize Muslims in Pakistan and Xinjiang; bad for the US, awful for China.
>>
China
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.