[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever meet real jew Irl??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0746.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
How do they seem? Are they very greedy and haughty like chosen one??
>>
>>78961553
Pure evil
>>
Like 1/3 to 1/4 of my classes had Jews growing up. They were like everyone else really, except for being out a lot due to various holidays, and being pretty funny.
>>
They act annoying and stab people in the back regularly but can be good bros as well.
>>
>>78961553
they're pretty normal people
>>
>>78961553
Near pico blvd in Los Angeles, every type of Jews there. I took a picture of some Hasidic Jews walking passed my car during Shabbat when they flooded out of their synagogues. They stared at me pretty wierdly because I was a goyim and wasn't wearing any Hasidic garments. I don't like them at all T B H
>>
>>78961553
Grew up with plenty.
>>78961612
they also have no sense of humility, completely devoid of it. Sometimes makes you appreciate Christian virtues

friendship with Jews are more like alliances
>>
>>78961701
More like temporary alliances, cut short the moment they see the bottom of the juices they can suck from you.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 600x410px
>>78961669
"You're a goy male!"
>>
>>78961553
I met dozens of Jews and some Israelis. One Israeli was a walking nasal voiced whiny stereotype.
>>
sandniggers with inferiority complex
>>
File: 1504107687912.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1504107687912.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>78961849
>>
Jews are very rare where I grew up, not even a single synagogue in a city of almost a million people, but as it happened one of my best friends in grade school was Jewish. He was no different from any of my other friends. He dressed normal, no Jew cap or Jew side curls, and his parents seemed pretty normal too.
>>
>>78961553
I have met several, they are all just normal people. The ones I met were from Ukraine so i cant say anything for Israeli Jews.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.