[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Country self hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: leaf.png (109KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
109KB, 400x533px
Do you hate your country /int? Canada yes.
We have no culture and really bad infrastructure. We're poorer than America and we don't have any rights, we're practically serfs who pay 60% of our income in taxes and it all goes to the Queen, paying for poor people to waste four years at university, and Chinese owned green energy schemes. Muslims are taking over my neighborhood and making the hospital wait times even worse. Driving in the winter is hard I keep getting into accidents. I wish I were American and Trump was my president. I hate hockey. American beer is much better. Canada needs to be dissolved. Two Trudeaus weren't enough.
>>
The only people hating on Canada are people with 1st world problems. Canada is a luxury compared to shithole countries where you struggle to put food on the table and not risk yourself from getting blown up
>>
I loathe everything about this country. Shitty, stupid people, probably even more unintelligent and easily impressionable than Americans. They also have a major inferiority complex and will go crazy if this irrelevant country is even as much as name-dropped, even if it's not even relevant to the topic at hand.
The culture is shit too, nothing about this country is original, it's all copied from Sweden, Norway and Germany, yet people here pretend that everything here is unique to Denmark and unironically believe that everyone should look up to us.
I hate the language too, fucking ugly subhuman ape speak that rapes your ears. I never noticed this growing up, but it's seriously nigger-tier and I hate the fact that this is my mother tongue.

Fuck this country, I can only hope that someone decides to nuke us and wipe this disgusting people off the face of the earth. I don't believe in any god because no decent god would have made me a Dane.
>>
File: canada.png (134KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
134KB, 254x254px
>>78961484
I'm just getting tired of all these fucking pajeets coming in as international students because our greedy schools know they pay more. They also literally say "we will help you stay in Canada"
>>
>>78961484
Canada is still better any Eastern European shithole.
>>
File: imageedit_1_8107387185.png (67KB, 934x934px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_1_8107387185.png
67KB, 934x934px
>>78961484
>taxes
>going to the Queen

retard.

Maybe instead of crying like a little bitch that the country is going down the shitter maybe actually stand up it and try to make it better and promote and try to revive Canadian culture instead of whining that it's gone.
>>
People here are proud that this shithole is basically a knockoff-Sweden, except with uglier people, disgusting language and conscription.
Fuck f*nland
>>
File: rob_ford2.jpg (122KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
rob_ford2.jpg
122KB, 495x495px
>>78961793
I fucking hate when people say we have no culture.
>>
File: 1444491350504.jpg (77KB, 800x780px) Image search: [Google]
1444491350504.jpg
77KB, 800x780px
>>78961484
fuck off
>>
File: 1455057023102.jpg (18KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455057023102.jpg
18KB, 360x360px
>>78961642
You're literally living in one of the best countries to live in on this fucking planet yet managed to fart out that aerated diarrhea of a comment? Start appreciating what you got instead of being a little whiny bitch just for once.
>>
Wet shithole way past our prime. Declining living standards, gets more cramped on the roads by the year. Severe housing crisis for non-homeowners. "Sweden tier" guilt and social policies. Draconian laws regarding freedoms. Hate speech arrests via twitter. Police raids confiscate wheel spokes. Muslim capital. Muslim capital mayor. Rampant feminism. Below average women. 2 weeks of summer. Can't escape from dog walkers, people fucking everywhere, houses shunted in together leaning on one another. New builds stuffed into tight bendy roads filled with parked cars. Ridiculous petrol prices. Hit the hardest by "imperialistic white man" meme. Soft Brexit is gonna happen. Forever the bad guys. Bad guys for the Middle East, Bad guys for China, bad guys for the USA, bad guys for France, bad guys for Germany, bad guys for Scotland, bad guys for Ireland, bad guys for Argentina, etc. And the Queens gonna fuckin die soon.
>>
I'll just wait for someone to post the copypasta
>>
>>78961996
this
>>
>>78961910
>one of the best countries to live in on this fucking planet
In what way? Because it certainly can't be the ridiculous fucking taxes, the mediocre healthcare, the extreme prices on everything, the shitty self-centered people, terrible school system, below average produce and cuisine, and failing welfare state.
>>
>>78961484
>>78961642
>>78961723
>>78961793
>>78961828
>>78961996
>>78962017
>>78962084
You pathetic cuckholds should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>78961484

Make that proxy a little less obvious, bud.
>>
The era of American hegemony is, tragically, coming to an end.
Trump is just the beginning of the decline.
It's sad that we couldn't even reach the 100-year mark (2045).
>>
>>78962140
Easy to say as an American, where your youth actually have a future.
>>
File: 1475219603408.png (34KB, 957x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475219603408.png
34KB, 957x558px
>>78961484
>>
>>78962203
You are declining because of your demographics dragging your average IQ down. Also feminism.

Trump is fighting your corner on both fronts.
>>
>>78961996
>"Sweden tier" guilt
None at all? Good for you. We too have nothing to be guilty about.

>Muslim capital. Muslim capital mayor.
t. stefan "can't go back" molyneux

I know complaining is part of the British way of life, but this takes the cake. Pull yourself together for fuck's sake.

>>78962084
I'm sure not being able to live with quite as much exorbitant consumerism as some other countries must be really taxing on you. I really do feel for you.

The people that have to go to sleep hungry, that are forced to sell their bodies just to survive or who live in constant fear for themselves and their loved ones no doubt laugh at the pathetic state of your country.
>>
hate this piece of shit of a turd of a country. other than the age of consent being 15, there's nothing that makes me want to kill myself more than knowing that there are unemployed people out there living on other people's tax money while fucking all the women they come across

i wish trump were my president
>>
>>78961484
no i think my country i the best in the world
>>
>>78962262
>Trump
>fighting feminism
>literal kike daughter promoting that shit everywhere that hellspawn goes

>demographics dragging your average IQ down
Good thing immigration slowed down drastically around the late 2000s, and Hispanic birthrates are going down.
It's nice that he's cutting down on immigration, but it's too little, too late
>>
>>78962204
thanks for the laugh
>>
>>78962379
Want to know how I know you're the same Tennessee faggot that spams those "california hate" threads?
>>
>>78962459
But that dude loves Trump.
>>
>>78961996
>Can't escape from dog walkers
what?
>>
I literally want god to make me born at the "turn of the century America" instead.
America is going downhill and I would have love to live my life in the last good American era.
>>
>>78961996
>Police raids confiscate wheel spokes
Wheel spokes can be used as a dangerous weapon. They can be used in a function similar to fencing foils.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOgGRwhPM6A
>>
File: Euro Politicians.jpg (128KB, 1293x890px) Image search: [Google]
Euro Politicians.jpg
128KB, 1293x890px
>>78962285
>None at all?
What did the Swedish politicians mean by this?
>>
Of course I hate my country. It is hated even by the elite, who prefer to send their children and dirty money to the "decaying West"...
>>
Estonia is Eastern European, non-Nordic and Slav. There is no saving it.
>>
>>78961484

Typically when you find a working proxy you enjoy it subtly, not blow it with posts that transparent.
>>
If you hate living in Sweden or Denmark, doesn't that mean you'd hate living almost anywhere?
>>
>>78961484
Shit hot weather
Worst girls
Shitty mandatory servce that takes years from your life
People here are narcissists and think they are always right about whatever the fuck they say.
Belive me, I'm absolutely right about it.
>>
>>78963089
*believe
>>
Can't complain 2bh.
>>
>>78963128
>one chance at life
>not born in nz
How will I ever recover?
>>
>>78961642
>>78961910
True brother, you could have born here for example.
>>
File: streeuuth.png (26KB, 501x383px) Image search: [Google]
streeuuth.png
26KB, 501x383px
>tfw we have no cuisine but just a hodgepodge from different countries
>when someone asks me what Australian food there is all I can give are a handful commercial products and some dessert we stole from Poo Peeland
>>
File: 20150515_invade.jpg (174KB, 1021x734px) Image search: [Google]
20150515_invade.jpg
174KB, 1021x734px
>>78961996
>Forever the bad guys. Bad guys for the Middle East, Bad guys for China, bad guys for the USA, bad guys for France, bad guys for Germany, bad guys for Scotland, bad guys for Ireland, bad guys for Argentina, etc.
Kek
>>
File: 1447452845660.jpg (1005KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1447452845660.jpg
1005KB, 4000x4000px
>all these 1st worlders ITT whining for nothing
can't tell if ironic shitposting or not, but just in case kys.
>>
>>78963345
britain din do nuffins, he a gud empiyah, was goin to ban slavery and wuz on the right track
>>
desu the brits deserve swede tier guild, not the swedes
>>
>>78961484
First genetically engineered salmon sold in Canada. kek
>>
I don't hate my country. I hate those stupid motherfuckers who thinks that scamming people for scraps will bring them wealth.
We have a good weather, natural resources, but still we are fucked.
tl:dr I hate our hue mentality
>>
Singaporeans are bunch of dumb, rude, superstitious boot-lickers who only care about money.

The reason foreigners think Singapore is clean is because there is an army of 3rd world cleaners in tourist spots.
>>
>>78961484
Since I am a dual citizen, I will comment on both

>US of A
Fuck affirmative action. I am an Asian who is not responsible for that stupid wh*te guilty thing. Fuck niggers cuz they makes walking to downtown a suicidal move and always leech off of welfare.

>Worst Korea
It's a lost cause. It is a country who imitated the West to a degree that they are copying what drags the West down such as importing niggers, affirmative action, feminazi, political correctness, or so. Asians are redpilled? No, at least not worst Koreans. They just copied the West to the point that they are trying to kill themselves the same way as Western liberals has been doing.
>>
>>78961484
Yes
>>
>>78961484
Which city do you live in out of curiosity?
>>
>>78962838
This.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.