[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multicultural London English is undoubtedly the nicest English accent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1488127185013.jpg (23KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488127185013.jpg
23KB, 540x540px
prove me wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udANQb3qqgA

it's not even a london accent anymore

a lot of places in the south east have this accent now, including my area, any other accent is pain to my ears
>>
>>78957684
>a lot of places in the south east have this accent now, including my area, any other accent is pain to my ears
underage b&
I think it's cancer but I love their slang and use it semi ironically constantly
>>
>>78957782
>I think it's cancer
why, it's softer and undoubtedly sounds nicer

>I love their slang
I'd have killed myself a long time ago if I had to use any other slang

bless my estate

rich kids will never know the pleasure of calling next man your blud, there is love
>>
>>78957852
>rich kids will never know the pleasure of calling next man your blud, there is love
na cuz, manz been on roads since day
>>
>>78958035
are you taking the piss

it's actually bare cringe when posh kids try to imitate our accent though, they just sound like massive wetties looking to choke on dick
>>
>>78957684
Pure degeneracy.

They cannot pronounce 'th' properly due to foreign influences, and so reduce it to an 'f' sound. Sounds terrible and dumbed down. The neologisms are illiterate and unfunny.

It's a good job that this nonsense is restricted to the south.
>>
>>78958117
>They cannot pronounce 'th' properly due to foreign influences, and so reduce it to an 'f' sound
I thought this was all of England desu

I don't know what a th sounds like I can't identify it
>>
>>78958194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1atdudgh8
>>
>>78958285
doesn't sound any different desu
>>
>>78958312
Open your ears, Jamal.
>>
>>78958354
Mehmet*
>>
>>78957684
gonna need more info on the pic

>>78958117
>tfw told by euros that my 'th' is said like an F and just assumed it was an english thing
>>
>>78958086
>are you taking the piss
yes obviously
couldn't give 2 shits what somebody who karnt even tark properly tink ugetme
>>
>>78958574
>who karnt even tark properly
thats like the accent of the entire south you spastic
>>
>>78957684
8/10 troll
>>
>>78957684
Scottish accent is objectively superior to everything else.
>>
>>78958605
>8/10 troll
buttmad northie or posh kid detected
>>
>>78958603
Yes, but it's very gay and very cringe if you live outside the M25. Much worse than being from within and posh to be honest.
>>
>>78958697
>posh
posh is the gayest accent senpai

north is second most bent

MLE is objectively superior to all
>>
bring back the transatlantic accent
>>
>>78959154
>first non-brit flag in the thread and it's a dirty gypsy
>>
>>78959206
alhamdulilah to you too chief
>>
>>78958285
Wow. I never realized how in depth the analysis of vocalizations go. Thanks for sharing, bong.
>>
>>78959206
He has a good point. Transatlantic was cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlMEVTa-PI
>>
>>78958117
>due to foreign influences
Is that true though? Harry Enfield in loadsamoney says "shut your mouf" and that came out in 1988, so I always thought it was just standard lower-class English too.
>>
>>78959364
I reckon the guy you replied to was just an autistic camper

>>78959289
MLE is 1000x times better
>>
We have that here, it's called "accent racaille", it's vulgar and comes from arabs. A lot of "pretend arabs" white speak like that.

I see you're going the same road, the road of third worldization.

This sounds horrible btw, best english accent is the posh accent.
>>
>>78959487
nobody cares about your subhuman opinion
>>
>>78957684
Honestly, this is the accent I hear in my head when someone says "British accent", not the posh one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSbt2JxD2o

L Jinny's accent is comfy as fuck, shame he joined ISIS
>>
>>78960103
that's MLE

it's the poor peoples accent in South East England
>>
>>78960103
> vocal melody is same as the beat
fucking loser
rot in pieces
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.