[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original nordposter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1502869935332.jpg (111KB, 1000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1502869935332.jpg
111KB, 1000x1361px
>Nothing must disturb my undiluted Englishry — God Save The King! I am naturally a Nordic — a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests — a Viking a berserk killer — a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa — a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires — a son of the thunders and the arctic winds, and brother to the frosts and the auroras — a drinker of foemen's blood from new picked skulls — a friend of the mountain buzzards and feeder of seacoast vultures — a blond beast of eternal snows and frozen oceans — a prayer to Odin and Thor and Woden and Alfadur, the raucous shouter of Niffelheim — a comrade of the wolves, and rider of nightmares — aye — I speak truly — for was I not born with yellow hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>78950344
He's overrated
>>
>>78950344
he was a beta autistic genetic trash that couldn't cope with reality and rules of society, so of course he would claim nordic ancestry. all the spergs did.

his works are great though.
>>
>>78950344
>hates jews
>married one anyway
>>
>>78950571
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_Stefanie_Rabatsch
>>
>>78950387
And probably virgin. All the tentacles represent dicks. Must have had some fucked up childhood.
>>
>>78950563
>his works are great though.
this
>>
>>78950622
what a lad
>>
>>78950344
He is right
>>
>>78950622
Interesting. The exact genesis of Hitler's Jewhate is an interesting question. The Israeli PM has been saying some ridiculous stuff about how he never hated Jews and it was all the Arabs, but certainly the question does need to be asked: How and when did Hitler start to think like that? How much did Islam, and how much did Arabs, influence him?
>>
>>78950344
I always wonder what Lovecraft was like in person. I mean I'm sure he was still legitimately kind of autistic but I suspect his over-the-top persona was largely part of his letter writing.

>>78950684
wasn't a virgin, supposedly fucked his Jewish wife pretty well but was uninterested in sex himself
>>
File: Sonia Greene Photo.png (790KB, 538x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia Greene Photo.png
790KB, 538x1016px
>>78950684
No he fucked pic related.
>>
>>78956861
I think there is a huge exaggeration concerning Lovecraft, he was no more racist than any WASP of the 1910's-20's-30's, also he wrote edgy stuff because he liked shocks people but was pretty much normal IRL, some even described him as a gentleman, he even made fun of his early edgy writings on his late life.
there is more worse people than him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.