[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get spanish gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492976745644.png (801KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492976745644.png
801KB, 597x597px
how do i get spanish gf?
>>
Don't be a generic Magaluf chav. Be gentle to her, but firm in your confidence. Look her in the eyes and make her understand you're genuinely interested in what she thinks and feels. And when you are alone with her, tell her "I am Greek you subhuman shitskin".
>>
>>78941562
considering a 60-70% divorce rate, you dont want a esp gf
>>
>>78941562
Give her all of you in bits and in pieces; thats nutrition to her heart.despite the thousands of girls you may have entertained before love her in a thousands wags and take her to places she will never able to walk to. Make her feel every inch of your thoughts so she loses control of her mind and body. Run your fingers through her hairs on her soul just to understand how she might be feeling. Clean the gorgeous mess she created when she destroyed herself for hiding what was destroying her. Turn her lain to poetry and perform it to her fears so they can find faith in the future. Listen to the lyrics in her silence, for they confess whats on her mind. Remove the illusion of time from your heart and understand that her love cannot be measured by a watch or calendar
>>
>>78941562
You don't want Spanish gf.
>>
>>78943085
nobody wants a gf in 4chan, they're virgins and think they need to date in order to fuck
fucking virginfags
>>
>>78941562
Be black
>>
>>78941736
fpbp
>>
how do I impress a spanish girl using only my penis?
>>
>>78946349
see >>78944515
>>
File: drinkin.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
drinkin.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>78946349
say her that she did it better than your mom
>>
>>78946495
I am greek

>>78946628
can I impress russian girls like hat?
>>
>>78946889
with even less
say her that she was better than russian boys it will be enough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.